Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 2. (Read 484320 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yeh, that was not so smart.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Just voted for KingCoin - Tribute to Arbin, shows strength, relation to Btc, Pronounces smoothly - ticker KING

KingCoin sounds perfect!
I hope Brian can see us here ^_^ he would be proud.

Best wishes.

Did anyone research to see if names were taken? KingCoin - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kingcoin-swap-2273043, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkingkingcoinpowpos-coin-with-new-algocoin-controlno-premine-278834

Trying to steal other coins names pisses off a lot of people.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Just voted for KingCoin - Tribute to Arbin, shows strength, relation to Btc, Pronounces smoothly - ticker KING

KingCoin sounds perfect!
I hope Brian can see us here ^_^ he would be proud.

Best wishes.
Activity: 24
I remembered this coin since name Coin 2.0 and was tradable on Poloniex and Bter and now I see it's name changes to Coin 2.1 and tradable exchanges are Cryptopia and Yobit only. But Cryptopia not bad now. Is there roadmap to 2018?
Nrigo above laid out some specifics regarding the roadmap for the coin exchange happening in Q1 or Q2 of this year. Aside from that we have some interesting things going in the background as well. Hopefully in the near future we can share more. For now we are taking the communities suggestions for a new name. If you haven't already please vote for your suggestion Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I remembered this coin since name Coin 2.0 and was tradable on Poloniex and Bter and now I see it's name changes to Coin 2.1 and tradable exchanges are Cryptopia and Yobit only. But Cryptopia not bad now. Is there roadmap to 2018?
Activity: 80
Hi guys, what are your expectations of this coin? Are the devs active and do they have a website? When I click on it, it doens't work..
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
I am curious about the new coin. Read it wasn't going to be a copy/paste operation, so will you build it up from the ground? Is Q1 not a bit too optimistic in that case? Thanks for all your hard work.
Yes, we will build it from the ground and we will probably release the 100% PoW version in Q1 or Q2 while working on the PoS and PoC features. Thank you!
I am curious about the new coin. Read it wasn't going to be a copy/paste operation, so will you build it up from the ground? Is Q1 not a bit too optimistic in that case? Thanks for all your hard work.
Coin2 wallet is online and withdrawals are working fine at Yobit.net.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
In my opinion users are drawn to single word catchy names and the top coins all have mostly single word catchy names unless they are ancient bitcoin litecoin dogecoin etc..

VALOR - means determination and never giving up. Hardworking.

this coin has been through a lot and i see nringo is hardworking and has determination and never gives up...

perfect name
Activity: 676
try cryptopia, works flawless, for me and by now  Wink

Have you tested that withdrawals work? Half the wallets on yobit are in maintenance.

they work, never had problems with cryptopia, i am there since c2 got out of polo
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
New Coin Name Contest launched!

Dear Coin2 followers,

We are pleased to launch the New Coin Name Contest today. This is the first step to move forward with the Coin2 successor.

The contest will stay open until January 31 with a possible extension in case the number of answers would be insufficient for the vote.

After the community vote, a 50k C2 prize will be awarded to the person that submitted the winning name.

Many thanks to GB1989 who graciously reviewed and improved the form.

Here is the link to suggest your proposals.

We are still looking for a couple millions of coins for bounties. Please send a PM to wheelz1200 if you have a bunch of C2.

Have a nice week-end all!

why not just "CScoin"  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 251

Have you tested that withdrawals work? Half the wallets on yobit are in maintenance.
New Coin Name Contest launched!

Dear Coin2 followers,

We are pleased to launch the New Coin Name Contest today. This is the first step to move forward with the Coin2 successor.

The contest will stay open until January 31 with a possible extension in case the number of answers would be insufficient for the vote.

After the community vote, a 50k C2 prize will be awarded to the person that submitted the winning name.

Many thanks to GB1989 who graciously reviewed and improved the form.

Here is the link to suggest your proposals.

We are still looking for a couple millions of coins for bounties. Please send a PM to wheelz1200 if you have a bunch of C2.

Have a nice week-end all!
Activity: 676
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
these new coin design ideas do sound very interesting and novel.

do we have a dedicated coder that is no onboard with c2 who is able to implement such changes like those in the plans?

also is yobit a valid market for c2 i mean do the withdrawals and all of that work ok or is it another honey pot for cheap coins that can never be used?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
We are working hard on the Coin2 successor, the coin nobody will afford to sell  Cheesy

Why? Because the coin supply can be limited of deflated while the capital supporting the coin value can grow to infinity.

The reverse split gave me the idea of reverse stakers to regulate the supply, a secondary role for the Super Stakers.

While staking, the block reward is computed regarding the coin age, interest rate, etc.

While reverse staking, the block reward would be computed the same way but removed from the stake output.

Instance of a standard stake:
1 input is generating 2 outputs. You can see this here with my best stake of the day (46.423835 C2):
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/tx.dws?c8508dbdf05623023741e02cce005f5a5c4c6568f723a10e4d68ae3fc9bd92b3.htm

The computed interest is added to the 2 outputs. The initial 25,000,000k input is replaced by 2 outputs of 12,523.21

Result: the coin supply increased of 46.42 C2

Same instance of reverse stake:
The computed interest is shared between the 2 outputs, but removed from the outputs. The initial 25,000,000k input is replaced by 2 outputs of 12,476.79

Result: the coin supply decreased of 46.42 C2

Stakers owners will cry "Thief!" and here is the stereotype response:
"Yes, some coins were stolen to you, but thanks to the thief your remaining coins have more value than before."

is there a proposed date for the coin swap  ?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Still on the hunt for a sizable otc sale if anyone is interested pm me to see if we can work out a deal.  Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: