Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 3. (Read 484320 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
my btc was 10 min late to pick those c2 in 70-90 range Undecided
Activity: 603
JANUARY SALES launched!

Coin2 50% OFF

SALES ENDING SOON, HURRY UP!
wheelz1200, here is oportunity to get coins 40% cheaper
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Hey coin2 folks it's been awhile since I've been back on here but was looking for an otc sale of coin2.  If you have a bunch and are looking for a way to sell a bunch I would be will to buy some (a couple million), we can come up with terms once we settle on a deal.  Thanks all

This is why the capital supporting the new coin value will be converted to CHF (Swiss franc) and managed through a non-profit foundation based in Switzerland. The Swiss franc has for many years been a strong currency. It is a traditional safe haven like gold during time of uncertainty.

The Swiss regulation is attracting more an more companies and the country become a hub for the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry with its own crypto valley. Ethereum is developed by the Ethereum Foundation, a Swiss non-profit and I really would like to setup something similar for the new coin.

An other interesting article here: The Case for Switzerland, and Particularly Zug, as the Global Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Hub

Edit:
BTC-USD, where is the bottom?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Game bounties (as long as they can't be cheated on and are secure)
We still have some coin2.1 games I think? I'm not sure who wrote them but perhaps have them converted to the new coin if possible?

More bounties that may be possible?.. whats your guys thoughts?

Hi GB1989 the html5 games were written by myself as sample games showing how games could be integrated into the wallet. At this stage I do not foresee any problems converting these to the new coin or indeed in connecting the new coin to the Coinstore wallet.
So outside of coin specifics whats our plan for PR/Promotion?

I'm sure not all circulating coins will be exchanged so there will most likely be a lot of extra. Do we use these and do an airdrop campaign?
(require them to signup for our new coins telegram, post on twitter, etc to help prevent duplicates)
Perhaps run an add on coinmarketcap.com for this for more exposure (unless its crazy expensive Tongue)

I think we should setup some small bounties for simple things like translations. (Create new threads in multiple languages for more exposure)
Then a bounty for the first few (5) mining pools.  

We still have some coin2.1 games I think? I'm not sure who wrote them but perhaps have them converted to the new coin if possible?

Late comers will have a 4 to 6 month deadline for the manual swap and the balance of new coins will be locked until the expiry, but the surplus will stake. Smiley

And once more, you have some great ideas and I agree.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So outside of coin specifics whats our plan for PR/Promotion?

I'm sure not all circulating coins will be exchanged so there will most likely be a lot of extra. Do we use these and do an airdrop campaign?
(require them to signup for our new coins telegram, post on twitter, etc to help prevent duplicates)
Perhaps run an add on coinmarketcap.com for this for more exposure (unless its crazy expensive Tongue)

I think we should setup some small bounties for simple things like translations. (Create new threads in multiple languages for more exposure)
Then a bounty for the first few (5) mining pools.  

We are working hard on the Coin2 successor, the coin nobody will afford to sell  Cheesy

Why? Because the coin supply can be limited of deflated while the capital supporting the coin value can grow to infinity.

The reverse split gave me the idea of reverse stakers to regulate the supply, a secondary role for the Super Stakers.

While staking, the block reward is computed regarding the coin age, interest rate, etc.

While reverse staking, the block reward would be computed the same way but removed from the stake output.

Instance of a standard stake:
1 input is generating 2 outputs. You can see this here with my best stake of the day (46.423835 C2):
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/tx.dws?c8508dbdf05623023741e02cce005f5a5c4c6568f723a10e4d68ae3fc9bd92b3.htm

The computed interest is added to the 2 outputs. The initial 25,000,000k input is replaced by 2 outputs of 12,523.21

Result: the coin supply increased of 46.42 C2

Same instance of reverse stake:
The computed interest is shared between the 2 outputs, but removed from the outputs. The initial 25,000,000k input is replaced by 2 outputs of 12,476.79

Result: the coin supply decreased of 46.42 C2

Stakers owners will cry "Thief!" and here is the stereotype response:
"Yes, some coins were stolen to you, but thanks to the thief your remaining coins have more value than before."
GB1989, you have c2 wallet?

i would like to tip you some for bringing nice ideas

Thanks I appreciate that Smiley
You can send them here: CXyy44oTjprmyv3BbQ1hcMz9snEiJ6vPor

on your way Wink
Doubled!  Wink

Thank you both! Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
nrigo, hi. you will be looking after the big wallets/large holders separately? if so I look forward to your guidance/support.

Good work on getting this far with the project.
When the swap happens, where can I change my C2 to the new one? Do you have any exchange that will do that?
Don't worry and just stay tuned. We have to release the new coin first. Swap will take place in Q1 or Q2 2018.

Please read the previous posts on this page.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
When the swap happens, where can I change my C2 to the new one? Do you have any exchange that will do that?
I read the Draft, and will check, will perhaps do some proposition as well :-)

About Digishield, Yes ... it do evaluation of next block DIFF dynamically to avoid to get farm to mine low DIFF block and left on Higher DIFF.

Question : About Swap , still 1:2 ratio for the swap ?

I think with all exchanges problems lately... better that 1 admin create a Destroy Wallet ... like this all users can send him his coin to make the swap .... really ...

I have some C2 , not big ... but valuable ! I check time to time the status :-)
Thank you.  Smiley

We may consider Digishield as well.

The reverse split ratio will be 10:1 (=10 C2 for 1 new coin). The new coin supply will temporary fall to 12.5 Mil.

We will certainly request the swap to Cryptopia and we will manage a part manually for big wallets and late comers while sending old coins to a burn address.
Activity: 1
I read the Draft, and will check, will perhaps do some proposition as well :-)

About Digishield, Yes ... it do evaluation of next block DIFF dynamically to avoid to get farm to mine low DIFF block and left on Higher DIFF.

Question : About Swap , still 1:2 ratio for the swap ?

I think with all exchanges problems lately... better that 1 admin create a Destroy Wallet ... like this all users can send him his coin to make the swap .... really ...

I have some C2 , not big ... but valuable ! I check time to time the status :-)

on your way Wink
Doubled!  Wink

on your way Wink
New coin specification (draft):

Premine: 12.5 Mil for the Coin2 swap.

100% PoW from block 1 to 99,999
Hybrid PoW + PoS from block 100,000 to block 599,999
PoW disabled at block 600,000
PoS + PoC from block 600,000

SegWit support: Yes
Privacy: Darksend, zero-knowledge proof or zk-SNARK

2 PoW algorithms ASIC resistant among these: Skeim, Groestl, Qubit, Cryptonight

PoW block time: 120 sec.
Block size: 4 or 8 MB
Confirmations: 3 or 5

Pow standard block reward: 4 coins from block 1 to block 399,999, 2 coins from block 400,000 to 599.999
Pow super block reward: 16 coins from block 1 to block 399,999, 8 coins from block 400,000 to 599.999

Standard blocks: 550,900
Super blocks: 49,098

Distribution of super blocks: specific blocks following a mathematical theorem. Probably a new concept Wink

Total reward: 2,497,742 coins

Total PoW coins: 12,500,000 +2,497,742 = 14,997,742

About PoS and PoC:
30 or 60 sec. block
APR: many levels of percentage to define

PoS flex:
A new feature temporary allowing a faster block time if more than X transactions are pending in the mem pool.

We could use an improved PoS version while implementing new security rules to maintain the consensus. I'm thinking about a limitation regarding the number of consecutive blocks a node would be allowed to mint. Such a limitation would enforce the node to wait for new blocks from the network before broadcasting a new block. It would also prevent a node to deliver all required confirmations and to impose its version of the blockchain to the entire network as well.

I thought about some new features to optimize coins minting. The first one is a gauge that would monitor the inputs and provide information regarding the minting health. The second one would replace the manual coin control plugin while running a specific agent. It would group many outputs into a single input regarding user settings to maintain a strong staking weight.

About Tx fees, charity, etc. :
I thought about 2 distinct settings for fees, the first one for standard transactions and the second one for micro-payments. Something like 0.01 for 1 coin or more and 0.0001 for less than 1 coin.

Standard Tx fees could be sent to 2 wallets regarding the block number: fee for pair blocks going to the foundation wallet and fee for impair blocks to the charity wallet.

I also thought about a higher fee of 100 coins applied to coins destroyed for MN and sent to the foundation wallet or shared 50/50 between the foundation and the charity address.

Fees for specific transactions could be destroyed in a verifiable way to limit the inflation. I'm thinking about fees per Kbytes if we are implementing DiguSign.

Multi purpose Coin: for sure!

Blockchain usage: some interesting proposals to study Smiley I would just add this: encryption and safe storage for ideas, scientific discoveries, inventions, etc.

Additional features:
Staking for charity: is not required if fees for charity are implemented and if the charity wallet is a Super Stacker
DigiShield: to study. Multi-pools are precious for little investors and they can contribute to the community growth
Segwit: OK

The first draft is looking great, thank you for using some of the ideas I suggested! Smiley Happy I could help!
As for standard fee's... I think it all depends on the value of the coin. If we get a lot of interest and the value of the coin goes up to $100 then how does that 0.01 fee stack up against other coins? I think really we'd need to examine other coins to ensure the fee's are competitive to future proof such a scenario. Unless there's a way to tie fee's directly to marketcap somehow that I'm unaware of. Having different fee tiers like you suggested should be done, I think that's a great idea.

Also about Digishield from what I understand it just retargets block difficulty at real-time so to protect the integrity of the coin. Multipools would still be able to operate. I think once you read more on it you'll see why it would be useful. For more info see here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/213t7b/what_is_digishield_how_it_works_to_retarget/

New coin specification (draft):

Premine: 12.5 Mil for the Coin2 swap.

100% PoW from block 1 to 99,999
Hybrid PoW + PoS from block 100,000 to block 599,999
PoW disabled at block 600,000
PoS + PoC from block 600,000

SegWit support: Yes
Privacy: Darksend, zero-knowledge proof or zk-SNARK

2 PoW algorithms ASIC resistant among these: Skeim, Groestl, Qubit, Cryptonight

PoW block time: 120 sec.
Block size: 4 or 8 MB
Confirmations: 3 or 5

Pow standard block reward: 4 coins from block 1 to block 399,999, 2 coins from block 400,000 to 599.999
Pow super block reward: 16 coins from block 1 to block 399,999, 8 coins from block 400,000 to 599.999

Standard blocks: 550,900
Super blocks: 49,098

Distribution of super blocks: specific blocks following a mathematical theorem. Probably a new concept Wink

Total reward: 2,497,742 coins

Total PoW coins: 12,500,000 +2,497,742 = 14,997,742

About PoS and PoC:
30 or 60 sec. block
APR: many levels of percentage to define

PoS flex:
A new feature temporary allowing a faster block time if more than X transactions are pending in the mem pool.

We could use an improved PoS version while implementing new security rules to maintain the consensus. I'm thinking about a limitation regarding the number of consecutive blocks a node would be allowed to mint. Such a limitation would enforce the node to wait for new blocks from the network before broadcasting a new block. It would also prevent a node to deliver all required confirmations and to impose its version of the blockchain to the entire network as well.

I thought about some new features to optimize coins minting. The first one is a gauge that would monitor the inputs and provide information regarding the minting health. The second one would replace the manual coin control plugin while running a specific agent. It would group many outputs into a single input regarding user settings to maintain a strong staking weight.

About Tx fees, charity, etc. :
I thought about 2 distinct settings for fees, the first one for standard transactions and the second one for micro-payments. Something like 0.01 for 1 coin or more and 0.0001 for less than 1 coin.

Standard Tx fees could be sent to 2 wallets regarding the block number: fee for pair blocks going to the foundation wallet and fee for impair blocks to the charity wallet.

I also thought about a higher fee of 100 coins applied to coins destroyed for MN and sent to the foundation wallet or shared 50/50 between the foundation and the charity address.

Fees for specific transactions could be destroyed in a verifiable way to limit the inflation. I'm thinking about fees per Kbytes if we are implementing DiguSign.

Multi purpose Coin: for sure!

Blockchain usage: some interesting proposals to study Smiley I would just add this: encryption and safe storage for ideas, scientific discoveries, inventions, etc.

Additional features:
Staking for charity: is not required if fees for charity are implemented and if the charity wallet is a Super Stacker
DigiShield: to study. Multi-pools are precious for little investors and they can contribute to the community growth
Segwit: OK
Pages:
Jump to: