Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 25. (Read 484354 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
thanks! What about nodes? Anyone have a list?
Here is the best node which is the new block explorer IP address.

addnode=178.33.109.17

Other nodes (from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/#!network):

addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=198.0.190.181
addnode=220.200.2.40
addnode=59.40.71.76
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=83.5.194.48
addnode=83.5.22.115
addnode=99.117.210.129
addnode=99.18.207.3

Config file name: coin2.1.conf

Thanks for that @nrigo, wallet did sync even though it took a few days lol....I tried to send a few C2 to Polo but it has been 3 days so far without a deposit, would that be a network issue or something else? I did download the wallet from the website....thanks.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
How is it possible for all Gold-Mine players to increase their investment of BTC ? surely if there are winners then there must be losers too, or am I missing something ?

JuicyBit is very complex and I needed more than a week to perfectly understand all the principle of functioning. Here is a summary:

JuicyBit is using many ratio and rules to work and to realize a possible progress:

The first ratio is the number of players drawn lots per Bitcoin put a stake: 100 players per 1 BTC accumulated
The second one is the ratio of redeemed JBits (game credits) per gain: 0.8 JBits per 0.01 BTC

JBits (game credits) are comparable to a participation fee to the drawings which goes out when the players' balance drop to zero, but their role does not limit to this because every JBit allows to pocket 0.0125 BTC, thus corresponds to the 25% advertised earnings.

The Jackpot in Bitcoin is composed of the income from JBits sales after deduction of the 5 % collected by the founders for the management of the game.
95 % of the turnover is put at stake and after each draw the Jackpot is reconstituted by the new players' purchases and so on.

Contrary to the conventional lotteries requiring that all the players pay to play, only the winners settle a proportional fee in their earnings:

Each time a player win, his JuicyBits balance will decrease at a rate of 0.8 JuicyBit for every 0.01 BTC earned. If he don't win, his JuicyBit balance will remain intact and will be used in the next draws.

The more JuicyBits you have the greater the prize is because earnings are proportionally distributed regarding the JBits balance of each winner according to a simple part calculation.

The combination of the rules and the ratio allow to purchase more JBits as those previously spent to play because the cost of 1 JBit is 0.01 BTC but 1 JBit allow to pocket 0.0125 BTC. Then you can start to play with a minimal amount of 0.0025 BTC and to increase your JBits balance by the reinvestment of your earnings only.

As JuicyBit is able to work without a Ponzi scheme, it won't close tomorrow and I'm not seeing losers or a real possibility to lose.

A part of this post comes from my detailed explanation including a game strategy that I'm currently translating in English and it will be released very soon.

Source: JuicyBit FAQ and Terms & Condition.

Please Mods don't delete this post because JuicyBit is an investment plan to support Coin2 projects and value.
If someone here can provide me with a list of the info below I will create a simple info website for C2 on my database website such as this one, http://cryptodatabase.net/gp

Information needed,
Exchange links
Block Explorer links
Games Links
Services Links
Market Info Links
Payment Processor Links
Wallet Download Links for Windows, Mac, Linux and a bootstrap if one exists
Coin specifications
Wallet config example

Many thanks for your proposal.
I will need a few time to collect all required information and I will come back to you.
Activity: 315
How is it possible for all Gold-Mine players to increase their investment of BTC ? surely if there are winners then there must be losers too, or am I missing something ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
If someone here can provide me with a list of the info below I will create a simple info website for C2 on my database website such as this one, http://cryptodatabase.net/gp

Information needed,
Exchange links
Block Explorer links
Games Links
Services Links
Market Info Links
Payment Processor Links
Wallet Download Links for Windows, Mac, Linux and a bootstrap if one exists
Coin specifications
Wallet config example
I like this project, but makes me wonder how they're still surviving on polo even with such low volumes especially during a time when BTC is breaking ATH!
Don't worry about Poloniex trading volume:

Dash 24 hours volume: 28k BTC
ETH 24 hours volume: 24.5k BTC

Total 24 hours volume: 52.5k BTC
Trading fee average: 0.20% * 52'500 = 105 BTC
Current BTC value: 1'270 USD

Daily income regarding these 2 markets: 105 * 1'270 = 133'350 USD

Poloniex won't close Tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 196
I like this project, but makes me wonder how they're still surviving on polo even with such low volumes especially during a time when BTC is breaking ATH!
Here is the best node which is the new block explorer IP address.

addnode=178.33.109.17

Other nodes (from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/#!network):

addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=198.0.190.181
addnode=220.200.2.40
addnode=59.40.71.76
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=83.5.194.48
addnode=83.5.22.115
addnode=99.117.210.129
addnode=99.18.207.3

Config file name: coin2.1.conf
Activity: 444
Is the most recent wallet on coin2.org? I need to update mine, also can i add any nodes?

This is the most recent Coin2 wallet that I know, though I'm not completely sure.

https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1
Is the most recent wallet on coin2.org? I need to update mine, also can i add any nodes?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Email me your ideas, concerns, suggestions, rants, whatever to [email protected]
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I hold big stakes in a lot of coins but this is one of my firsts I really want to see this one succeed what is going on? Anything?  Any help I can offer ?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Good job on the blockchain explorer renewl.

Looking forward to Yobit add.

I will send more donation to DEV account next week

Smiley
DEV UPDATE

Block Explorer:

The new block explorer is online and synchronized. Many thanks to the fundraisers, to fairglu and to UdjinM6.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/

UdjinM6 transferred his c2chain.info domain name to me and I will redirect it to the new block explorer as soon as DNS are updated.

Dev Team wallet:

The current wallet balance is 0.092 BTC. https://blockchain.info/address/1LUEr4diHQtQ5HsPahRB92dikw4i37JhY1

I made a successful 0.1 BTC investment in a HYIP that returned 0.15 BTC to the wallet 6 days later.

The cost for the new block explorer was lower as expected because of the Bitcoin price.

I'm going to add about 0.01 BTC from my mining incomes during the week-end for Yobit.net registration.

I am probably going to migrate BTC wallets to Coinbase because of the slow confirmation time using Multibit wallet.

The Gold Mine:

As explained in the last Dev Update, referral links would be the main source of income for Coin2 and I've thought long and hard about this.

My first idea was to advertise HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) but some of them are plain and simple scams. An ad campaign for a HYIP that could close a few days later was the main risk and it wouldn't be a very good start with no income in the end.

I discovered the Gold Mine by chance a few days ago. What is it ? A BTC raffle where you never loose because the games credit are only used when you win and the earnings allow more games credit purchase than those initially spent. It's a very nice concept and I like it too much !

More games credit you have, more BTC you win and referral link are adding 5% of games credit from each of your affiliate purchase. This means that users don't need to invest more than the initial deposit (minimal = 0.0025 BTC).

I'm currently testing it with multiple accounts. Coin2 account was created first with a 10 bucks (0.01 BTC) investment, then I registered my wife and myself as Coin2 affiliates. Games credit and earnings are growing endless with a visit once a day only to reinvest earnings.

Just imagine one time 100 affiliates or more playing there and contributing to Coin2 account grow with their credit purchases. It can be a reality in a few days or weeks.

This juicy thing has the power to generate consequent incomes for Coin2 for you and for me, I'm pretty solid about this.

I will release the name and the link later because I haven't yet tested withdrawals (minimal = 0.01 BTC).

Have a nice week-end, dear Coin2 supporters !
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Where and how do I play games for c2 coin ? Is it only for using with streaming ?
Coin2 has some games there http://coinstore.me/wallet/gamestore, but the Coin2 online wallet isn't working because of an unexpected VPS contract termination that destroyed the wallet and about 230k C2.

We have a new VPS, but I'm not able to run the Coin2 daemon perfectly. We have to replace missing C2 and this is not possible right now. That's a good reason for me to fight for incomes.

Some Hypercoin games (http://hypercrypto.com/category/game-servers/) are accepting C2 too. I don't know exactly which ones and if it is always valid, because Brian was in charge of this.

Ok thanks. I did try the hyper servers but there no players online just bots and you can make like$ 0.02 per hour which is really bad.
Wish more people played Sad
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
picked up some.. still on polo..that's always a good deal. .Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: