Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 24. (Read 484323 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

Yes, I have used the latest version of the wallet and the transaction is also visible in the block explorer with confirmations.

This is the latest update from the support of Polo:

-------------------------

Hi Jalmari,

I am very sorry for the delay, the wallet is encountering problems while syncing. We are performing maintenance on it and attempting to get it in sync again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

This update was made 4 days ago and the original ticket was created 15 days ago Sad

My deposit is still pending and Polo says that they have problems in syncing the wallet. Could somebody else test and send some coins to Polo?

Has anybody been able to send coins to Polo?

Same here, its been about two weeks now, i even sent them the link to download correct wallet and havent heard a response. Im gonna retry and reopen my ticket.

Good to know that I am not the only one having troubles. Is there anybody who could help Polo? This is our only exchange so it is quite bad situation.

i dont think they want your help tbh

Nice, it doesn't affect the price and we sold about 850k from the BBP with a 316s price average.

This will allow to buy back a bunch when the price will drop again to the 100 - 150s range.

I'm going to contact Polo to know what's happen with the C2 wallet.
Activity: 676

Yes, I have used the latest version of the wallet and the transaction is also visible in the block explorer with confirmations.

Hi Jalmari,

I am very sorry for the delay, the wallet is encountering problems while syncing. We are performing maintenance on it and attempting to get it in sync again as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

This update was made 4 days ago and the original ticket was created 15 days ago Sad

My deposit is still pending and Polo says that they have problems in syncing the wallet. Could somebody else test and send some coins to Polo?

Same here, its been about two weeks now, i even sent them the link to download correct wallet and havent heard a response. Im gonna retry and reopen my ticket.

Good to know that I am not the only one having troubles. Is there anybody who could help Polo? This is our only exchange so it is quite bad situation.

i dont think they want your help tbh
i have a bad feeling about this, i think polo owns most of coin2 and it bacame their pump tool  Sad
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
really pathetic that someone is using KingArbinV account!

Name:    KingArbinV
Last Active:    March 14, 2017, 10:33:45 PM 

Undecided Shocked  Huh Roll Eyes

can we report to a Moderator...it is really shocking that a dead persons a
btctalk account can be used by someone else

Someone seems to be taking shilling to a whole new level. I dont know who that person could be but he / she is not good at picking right accounts for his / her needs. If I were him and wanted to assbite I would crack a mod account and post selfies of me washing up my armpits or scratching the bottom of my heels while in bathroom.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

can we report to a Moderator...it is really shocking that a dead persons a
btctalk account can be used by someone else
Activity: 382
Merit: 261

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Activity: 812
I do need to buy some of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Activity: 405
Jalmari you can not send coins to poloniex because deposits are temporarily disabled .I'm on 2.1.3.1 version and i'm synch ,staking and i remember that some time ago i send some coins to polo and it worked.And one more thing who is using KingArbinV account it's pretty disgusting

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Maybe Polo doesnt have the latest wallet version? I just got my wallet to sync finally and sent some coins again to test. Gonna email Polo support tomorrow.....Anyone else know what else we can do to help speed up the process?

Also, will there be a Dev take over? I still like the project and would like for it to get some recognition eventually :-)

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

how are u doing guys?

glad to see some old friends here. it is still painful to visit u but keeping my eye on this topic. good luck
Hmm, i downloaded version v2.1.2.0, which was from coin2 website....on the link provided https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1 theres no executable environment, would i need to build it from scratch or am i missing something? lol

This is what it says to do for the build up version 1 for windows ...

To build follow steps in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1587734
#
# Slight differences with above guide:
# 1. using boost 1.55, make sure you have the right lib or change references here to the one you have
# 2. using qt5
#
# To compile:
#   qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" coin2-qt53-win.pro
#   mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

Thanks again for your time
Sorry, I provided the link to the global Coin2.1 Github.

You will find the Window release with the executable here: https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases (coin2.1-qt.exe.zip)
Thanks for that @nrigo, wallet did sync even though it took a few days lol....I tried to send a few C2 to Polo but it has been 3 days so far without a deposit, would that be a network issue or something else? I did download the wallet from the website....thanks.
I also have had problems with sending C2 to polo. I have created a ticket which has now been open several days.
You are welcome @Byter88  Smiley

@Jalmari:
Did you upgraded your wallet to the last release (coin2.1.3.1) ? https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1

Did you find the transaction in the block explorer? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/

If it doesn't appear, launch your wallet and open the debug windows from the help menu.
Type checkwallet and wait for the answer
Type repairwallet and wait for the answer
Close the debug windows, check your balance and your last transactions, then close your wallet.

These commands should cancel the transaction if it wasn't sent to the network and they should restore your wallet balance.

A last thing may be required if your balance is still wrong:
Close your wallet and relaunch it with the -rescan argument to enforce the wallet to check all transactions corresponding to your wallet address(es).

You can create a shortcut to the oin2.1.3.1-qt.exe. file and edit the shortcut properties like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\coin2.2-qt\coin2.1.3.1-qt.exe -rescan"

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Hmm, i downloaded version v2.1.2.0, which was from coin2 website....on the link provided https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1 theres no executable environment, would i need to build it from scratch or am i missing something? lol

This is what it says to do for the build up version 1 for windows ...

To build follow steps in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1587734
#
# Slight differences with above guide:
# 1. using boost 1.55, make sure you have the right lib or change references here to the one you have
# 2. using qt5
#
# To compile:
#   qmake "USE_QRCODE=1" "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" coin2-qt53-win.pro
#   mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release

Thanks again for your time

Thanks for that @nrigo, wallet did sync even though it took a few days lol....I tried to send a few C2 to Polo but it has been 3 days so far without a deposit, would that be a network issue or something else? I did download the wallet from the website....thanks.
I also have had problems with sending C2 to polo. I have created a ticket which has now been open several days.
You are welcome @Byter88  Smiley

@Jalmari:
Did you upgraded your wallet to the last release (coin2.1.3.1) ? https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1

Did you find the transaction in the block explorer? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/

If it doesn't appear, launch your wallet and open the debug windows from the help menu.
Close the debug windows, check your balance and your last transactions, then close your wallet.

These commands should cancel the transaction if it wasn't sent to the network and they should restore your wallet balance.

Close your wallet and relaunch it with the -rescan argument to enforce the wallet to check all transactions corresponding to your wallet address(es).

You can create a shortcut to the oin2.1.3.1-qt.exe. file and edit the shortcut properties like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\coin2.2-qt\coin2.1.3.1-qt.exe -rescan"

Hi Jalmari,

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

You are welcome @Byter88  Smiley

@Jalmari:

thanks! What about nodes? Anyone have a list?
Here is the best node which is the new block explorer IP address.

addnode=178.33.109.17

Other nodes (from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/c2/#!network):

addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=198.0.190.181
addnode=220.200.2.40
addnode=59.40.71.76
addnode=68.228.232.135
addnode=83.5.194.48
addnode=83.5.22.115
addnode=99.117.210.129
addnode=99.18.207.3

Config file name: coin2.1.conf

Pages:
Jump to: