Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 37. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Hello,

can someone please pass me a node list, I cannot sync my wallet.
Thanks in advance Smiley

Lurking @ the thread and getting fascinated every time I come here Smiley  Keep up the good work C2 team and community!

Best regards.
addnode=107.170.168.162
addnode=107.181.166.143
addnode=185.122.59.70
addnode=178.62.234.69
addnode=83.5.10.52
addnode=85.212.127.57
addnode=92.234.247.200
addnode=81.139.66.237
addnode=75.150.145.37
addnode=89.66.85.196
addnode=219.133.227.65
addnode=91.185.87.212
addnode=85.178.74.220
addnode=83.30.252.94
addnode=118.81.193.54
addnode=112.87.30.246
addnode=91.185.87.237
addnode=218.24.154.87
addnode=85.17.207.137
addnode=125.255.168.6
addnode=96.127.136.18
addnode=125.255.168.6
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=95.175.104.52
addnode=144.76.35.235
addnode=106.186.24.50
addnode=183.17.215.71
addnode=198.44.190.37
addnode=72.208.71.8
addnode=183.17.209.86
addnode=106.1.110.199
addnode=80.140.216.110
addnode=62.107.49.254
addnode=115.239.44.181

I have tryed this,2-5 nodes online.
love coins
How about trans C2 to a new client ? As the blockchain data is too big,1.3GB it's hard to download the whole blockchain and it's too slow to open the wallet.BTW,maybe do good to the mintpal problems.

We are planing to swap C2 to improve the technology and to decrease the money supply to 25 Mil with a reverse split.

I was very busy because my family and me were moving to a new flat this summer, but I'm expecting to work on this project again very soon.

And... I made some good trades with the Buy Back Program, selling some C2 and Dash to a high price to get about 85% of the fund rising for an other C2 project Wink
thx dev  looking forward to the new C2.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hello,

can someone please pass me a node list, I cannot sync my wallet.
Thanks in advance Smiley

Lurking @ the thread and getting fascinated every time I come here Smiley  Keep up the good work C2 team and community!

Best regards.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
How about trans C2 to a new client ? As the blockchain data is too big,1.3GB it's hard to download the whole blockchain and it's too slow to open the wallet.BTW,maybe do good to the mintpal problems.

We are planing to swap C2 to improve the technology and to decrease the money supply to 25 Mil with a reverse split.

I was very busy because my family and me were moving to a new flat this summer, but I'm expecting to work on this project again very soon.

And... I made some good trades with the Buy Back Program, selling some C2 and Dash to a high price to get about 85% of the fund rising for an other C2 project Wink
love coins
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Current Challenge: Be the First to score 1000 on C2 Flyer

Where: http://www.coin2online.com

Prize: 10,000 C2

Be sure to purchase a Highscore token to be included on the highscore list.

I want playing it's game but can't open http://www.coin2online.com/  Huh

that link is 2 years old.....
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Current Challenge: Be the First to score 1000 on C2 Flyer

Where: http://www.coin2online.com

Prize: 10,000 C2

Be sure to purchase a Highscore token to be included on the highscore list.

I want playing it's game but can't open http://www.coin2online.com/  Huh
Activity: 546
legendary

His head is done now, not bad for my first try at sculpting.. and hand painting it.
legendary
u guys seem to be an unsupportive bunch... especially when im making a fool of myself on youtube to help fund projects..

Why is that?

made an edit

Please be calm...I understand the team is doing really hardwork to get things done.

Maybe marketting would help C2 more via twitter, PR articles and other.

How many times have we clicked ads to view vids..basically none

Im sure we will have more supporters in the future

Good Luck team

I'm calm, I just like to build that fire sometimes, see the passion again.

Youtube is actually a real job apparently lol.. I had to sign a W2 form for taxes.. and has potential to really help with funding.

In other news.. I just self taught myself to sculpt in blender and still learning as I go, but this is my first real attempt at it, so
tell me if you recognize this guy.

A face of a devil....
Im sure every coin gains traction at one time or the another......Who knows what would happen in this crypto world

not worried about the traction, worried more about an active community.

Yeah, I meant that....needs support from people and crypto-guys

Well support the dev that shows his face and acts like a fool to support his coin
u guys seem to be an unsupportive bunch... especially when im making a fool of myself on youtube to help fund projects..

Why is that?

made an edit

Please be calm...I understand the team is doing really hardwork to get things done.

Good Luck team

Youtube is actually a real job apparently lol.. I had to sign a W2 form for taxes.. and has potential to really help with funding.

In other news.. I just self taught myself to sculpt in blender and still learning as I go, but this is my first real attempt at it, so

A face of a devil....
Im sure every coin gains traction at one time or the another......Who knows what would happen in this crypto world

Yeah, I meant that....needs support from people and crypto-guys
legendary

Why is that?

made an edit

Good Luck team

A face of a devil....

Why is that?

made an edit

Good Luck team

A face of a devil....
legendary

Why is that?

made an edit

Good Luck team

Why is that?

made an edit

Good Luck team
legendary
u guys seem to be an unsupportive bunch... especially when im making a fool of myself on youtube to help fund projects.. and chad is doing the same on the other channel.

Coin2 Headquarters - KingArbinV - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgIxRcsZiOe18nBugFs7iw

Coin2 Gaming - Chad Crypto - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwQP9u1s4XVOLdga5-PNwQ

Not asking much, just to view the videos, let the ads play, like, subscribe and keep coming watch us look stupid for views.

If not for me, do it for Coin2.

Why is that?

made an edit

My old foul mouth self comes out in these videos too.. its just for the views cause people is into that stuff.. not sure why.. but yeah.
I've been promoting 808BassCoin as well for free music to ad into the videos, my personal fav https://soundcloud.com/user-557790268/808-trap-beat
so be sure to check that out and support them. They have their sights set on soundcloud getting a 808 donation button to support upcoming musicians.

Why is that?
legendary
u guys seem to be an unsupportive bunch... especially when im making a fool of myself on youtube to help fund projects.. and chad is doing the same on the other channel.

Coin2 Headquarters - KingArbinV - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgIxRcsZiOe18nBugFs7iw

Coin2 Gaming - Chad Crypto - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwQP9u1s4XVOLdga5-PNwQ

Not asking much, just to view the videos, let the ads play, like, subscribe and keep coming watch us look stupid for views.

If not for me, do it for Coin2.
legendary
Newest video is out guys. Was a crazy night, there were all kinds of cops all over, all cause of a truck and boat on fire, if you look close towards the end you can see that the boat had already melted to the pavement, and yes i know i sound country as hell  Tongue

Please subscribe to the chan and like my videos, your supporting coin2 by doing this.
I'm working my ass off on these videos because youtube is a great source of funding.
This video should be worth a sub, like, and 2 mins of your time.
Its free to support coin2 this way.

legendary
Thought as much.  I'm going to need help in that process as i'm a big stakeholder and don't want to mess anything up or lose any/all coins. if someone can help/guide that would be appreciated.

I beleive there are 2 ways you can go about this, close the wallet, move your original wallet.dat to a dif folder, open the wallet and it will create a new one, copy the address to a txt file, close the wallet again,  move the new wallet.dat to somewhere else. put the old one back, open the wallet again, send the coins to the new address a few at a time to test it, monitor it on the block explorer to make sure they go through, then after you transfer it all, close the wallet, move the old wallet.dat to a backup folder or delete it. Then put your new wallet.dat back where it belongs, and open the wallet again and your coins should be there.

The other option is i think there is a add wallet button on the receive page, i havent had mine open because my laptop sucks.. lol.. im bad i know.. but this should create a second wallet recieve address to transfer the coins to as well and will cause them to stop staking constantly again and only once every so often like they should.
Pages:
Jump to: