Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 66. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
long time no see  Smiley

i see you guys are still on tracks, thats nice to see, how are you doing zyr?

i am waiting for wallet to sync, it has been offline for allmost a year now, cant wait to open it

Doing good, how are you ?   

Make sure to follow me on www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto  I will be streaming game dev, art and playing different games. Also you can earn crabcakes when you hang out in the stream. the in game currency for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes when it comes out in Quarter 3 or 4 2016. Also I will be having giveaways as well that you all can enter. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
long time no see  Smiley

i am waiting for wallet to sync, it has been offline for allmost a year now, cant wait to open it

Welcome back Pagona!  Yes things are moving along.  Should be quite an interesting year in 2016, enjoy your staking once synced   Wink
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
long time no see  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
u like my avatar pic?   Grin
legendary
So there are really no pools for this coin? I got the basics of the pool up and saw a network hashrate for C2 at 600 MHash
?

you mean multipool?  coin2 was a coin given out, no mining involved. not sure if there is any multipools anymore that have coin2 as a payout option.

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
So there are really no pools for this coin? I got the basics of the pool up and saw a network hashrate for C2 at 600 MHash
?
legendary
Hey friends, I need your help. I'm going to start streaming on twitch. I hope you all can go there and view and follow my stream. I will be playing games, doing art, and working on game development. In the beginning its important for a new streamer to get as many follows and views. Come check me out. This weekend I will be doing some test streaming at different times. Also if you come to the stream you will earn crabcakes, and in the future you will be able to use those to enter giveaways. Come create an account on twitch, and hang out in the stream offline or online and you can earn crabcakes. The official in game currency for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes coming in 2016. Also there are Coin2 and Hyper Bots in the channel as well. Not sure how those work yet.  

http://www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
I'm assuming with the new wallet that was released the addnodes can be added using the debug window.  I'm currently still running the old wallet that won't allow for the addnode command.  I would like to create a .conf file.  What do I need to name it?  Coin2.1.conf?

I currently see 1 active connection that only had 400,000 some blocks... but after downloading the bootstrap file, I see there is over 800,000 blocks.  Hopefully the one connection I have is getting the remaining blocks!

I've been away from this coin for a while, but I'm hoping my buy order on Polo for 59,256 C2 will be filled so I can get back in!  Grin

Thanks!

You're correct, just name it coin2.1.conf then put it in the roaming folder.

C:\Users\*your computer name*\AppData\Roaming\Coin2.1
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I'm assuming with the new wallet that was released the addnodes can be added using the debug window.  I'm currently still running the old wallet that won't allow for the addnode command.  I would like to create a .conf file.  What do I need to name it?  Coin2.1.conf?

I currently see 1 active connection that only had 400,000 some blocks... but after downloading the bootstrap file, I see there is over 800,000 blocks.  Hopefully the one connection I have is getting the remaining blocks!

I've been away from this coin for a while, but I'm hoping my buy order on Polo for 59,256 C2 will be filled so I can get back in!  Grin

Thanks!
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
I'm setting up a C2 Pool. I see no nodes on the network except my own, is this true?

Try these nodes:

addnode=83.5.10.52
addnode=85.212.127.57
addnode=92.234.247.200
addnode=81.139.66.237
addnode=75.150.145.37
addnode=89.66.85.196
addnode=219.133.227.65
addnode=91.185.87.212
addnode=85.178.74.220
addnode=83.30.252.94
addnode=118.81.193.54
addnode=112.87.30.246
addnode=91.185.87.237
addnode=218.24.154.87
addnode=85.17.207.137
addnode=107.170.168.162
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm setting up a C2 Pool. I see no nodes on the network except my own, is this true?
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Udemy offering discounted  (12$) Unity and programming classes until midnight.  I picked up a few just for kicks  Grin

Good maybe you can help out once you learn the lessons, even though unity is free itself, they probly just charge for their lessons, lol. I'm back working again, been home since wenesday last week, picked up a flat screen tv for $30 while i was in florida too, their thrift stores sell stuff pretty cheap. So now I can test how things look in 1080p(16:9) and 480i(4:3) as I work. I also picked up a book on unity called "Unity in Action: Multiplatform development with C#" and it teaches about C# programming specific to unity and the 2nd chapter is really useful, its all about first person shooters,  Grin

All that aside the gas station is back on track, the building model now has a front part, I've removed the drink fridge from the main model so I can recreate it. Expect breakable glass in the next demo.

I shall begin sometime this week  Grin 
legendary
Merit: 1000
Udemy offering discounted  (12$) Unity and programming classes until midnight.  I picked up a few just for kicks  Grin

Good maybe you can help out once you learn the lessons, even though unity is free itself, they probly just charge for their lessons, lol. I'm back working again, been home since wenesday last week, picked up a flat screen tv for $30 while i was in florida too, their thrift stores sell stuff pretty cheap. So now I can test how things look in 1080p(16:9) and 480i(4:3) as I work. I also picked up a book on unity called "Unity in Action: Multiplatform development with C#" and it teaches about C# programming specific to unity and the 2nd chapter is really useful, its all about first person shooters,  Grin

All that aside the gas station is back on track, the building model now has a front part, I've removed the drink fridge from the main model so I can recreate it. Expect breakable glass in the next demo.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
legendary
Is the CoinStore going to be added back or is it down for good?

It's working for me.

the link there is www.coinstore.me

Ah ok, that was the issue. I used the link from the second post it shows coinstore.com

ah, yeah  we need to fix that. sorry about that.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

It's working for me.

Ah ok, that was the issue. I used the link from the second post it shows coinstore.com
legendary

It's working for me.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Pages:
Jump to: