Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 65. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Ok i'll try the bootstrap. :-)

Do I just put it in the same folder as the wallet.dat and start the wallet or do I need to do something more?

And how long will it take when you use the bootstrap? :-)

Questions, questions......I know. :-)

/Heimdael

Should take maybe a day after the bootstrap is used.

king arbin, it is nice to see you are still busting your head with maps

Should have some screenshots for you guys once things start looking a bit nicer.. the outsides of the buildings are still bare.. but takes time to get them right.. its not easy work.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ok i'll try the bootstrap. :-)

Do I just put it in the same folder as the wallet.dat and start the wallet or do I need to do something more?

And how long will it take when you use the bootstrap? :-)

Questions, questions......I know. :-)

/Heimdael
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
it works fine now, i was shaking because there was no test coins i sent to bter, but they arrived now, so Heimdael, go for bootstrap

king arbin, it is nice to see you are still busting your head with maps
All sounds good King. :-)

/Heimdael
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
I am at block 849849

seems about right, Current Block Height: 850018   

sorry bout the issues people, i've posted before the bootstrap is needed in order to sync properly..

As for my quietness.. ive been in an out.. monitoring.. been working on chain of conflict still, getting ready for the next big release.. which wont be for a bit, kinda laying out a whole new city and redesigning the lake area.. the gas station and C2PD looked kinda lonely by their selves.. so next door to the gas station is an apartment building with 24 apartments to explore. Gonna be a few more buildings added around there as well, just havent started on them yet. I'm also working with nav meshes(AI path finding) so the enemies can actually chase you into buildings instead of stopping at the stairs.. things are still moving, just quietly.

I'm also glad to see the community helping each other, this is how it should be.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I thought that using a .conf file with extra nodes would increase the number of connections?

That is why I am so curious about how this .conf file is supposed to be setup. :-)

Regarding Blocks it says 849848 downloaded at the time of this post.

/Heimdael
what is your estimated and current number of blocks?
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
it is 2 conections all the time Undecided
Ok. :-)

How many connections do you have now ?

/Heimdael
i did everything, i had 4 computers trying to sync plain wallet, with and without conf, at the end i downloaded bootstrap http://c2chain.info/bootstrap, put it in to wallet and let it sync, then i imported my wallet.dat and let it sync again, finally it worked, staking like crazy now
Grats pagona :-)

Did you use a .conf file ?

I still only see those 2 connections. :-)

Br

/Heimdael
this is making me so mad, i am trying to sync wallet for 7 days now, wtf

edit.  it is up and runing, it seems i had to make statement here to make it work  Grin
Hi all

I'm trying to add some of those nodes, that have been posted, in a .conf file but my wallet only says 2-3 connections no matter what.

Could someone maybe show how a full .conf file would look like and what nodes to use?

Maybe others could benefit from this as well. :-)

Thx in advance

/Heimdael
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
btw, any nodes?

you can add http://c2chain.info/ i.e. 178.62.234.69 currently

it has 3 connections now:
107.181.166.143:22222
144.76.35.235:22222
109.204.178.63:22222
hi there comunity, i would like to inform all of you who trade on bittrex, i have found bug. It wasnt my intention and i am technical noob so i guess i am not the only one who had this happened.

i withdrawed most of my coins from there, be safe

btw, any nodes?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Ok apologies in advance Smiley

Will be doing a bit of work on the server that hosts coinstore.me over the next few weeks. If anything strange happens don't panic I will just have misconfigured something lol.

Have been adding a few other sites and need to tweak the various configurations to allow me to grow the server. All of which is good as it helps to pay for the hosting.

there goes hyper, wild west  Undecided
i will check it later zyronx, i need few active nodes because i have 1 conection and it stucks  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: