Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 278. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Is there a fix underway?

The fix would be to mine more if this really was a double spend attack.

i am so happy that i dumped all my c2 around 1500 satoshi.

this coin just fucked up every one
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
OIC, a guy spamming C2 to himself?
Activity: 182
Is there a fix underway?

The fix would be to mine more if this really was a double spend attack.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
really? a 51% attack again? on the POS C2? i'm losing all my faith on this coin, damit
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
anyone else seeing it showing as confirmed now with 76 confirm

got link?
Activity: 924
So, is here any explanation about Mintpal tweet and suspending trade pair?

Something about a 51% attack. Which would require one wallet to hold >51% of all C2 and have >51% of the total network computational power?

so.....

anyone have > 30,600,000 C2?

on a side note, how would then even work? it's not like you can 51% millions of C2 into minty and sell it, too many confirmations required.

NO its a double spend attack...its an issue with the wallet software itself..devs need to fix it

A double spend attack with POW is usually made a hell of alot easier when you have 51% of the hashrate. so no its not a problem with the wallet software. While NC2 isn't POW but POS that wouldn't require 51% technically, just for you to stake coins to you are getting every block in stake for quite a number of blocks and hoping no one solves one between yours. which again wouldn't be a problem with the wallet software that the dev could fix. the problem would be having 10's of millions of coins stuck on exchanges, so someone with a couple million can cause a double spend by staking coins and solving blocks

Is this the sort of thing that must be a deliberate act, or could it just be a function of a mega wallet left to stake in such a manner?

From the looks of that wallet its only got 20* transactions, Each stake and solving of a block would count towards transactions, its pretty much impossible for it to be that big wallet, althou that being said, with 22 million being held in a single wallet. it would technically make it a hell of alot easier to perform a double spend attack on the network with a smaller wallet size.

this is mostly theoretical POS double spend attack theory until it is actually successfully done and observed. This might not even be a double spend and might be something completely different. Looking at the blockchain it doesn't seem to be a major chuck on blocks in a row being solved by the same person

the 12 unconfirmed have made me second guess myself lol

Something about a 51% attack. Which would require one wallet to hold >51% of all C2 and have >51% of the total network computational power?

so.....

on a side note, how would then even work? it's not like you can 51% millions of C2 into minty and sell it, too many confirmations required.

NO its a double spend attack...its an issue with the wallet software itself..devs need to fix it

A double spend attack with POW is usually made a hell of alot easier when you have 51% of the hashrate. so no its not a problem with the wallet software. While NC2 isn't POW but POS that wouldn't require 51% technically, just for you to stake coins to you are getting every block in stake for quite a number of blocks and hoping no one solves one between yours. which again wouldn't be a problem with the wallet software that the dev could fix. the problem would be having 10's of millions of coins stuck on exchanges, so someone with a couple million can cause a double spend by staking coins and solving blocks

Is this the sort of thing that must be a deliberate act, or could it just be a function of a mega wallet left to stake in such a manner?
Activity: 924

so.....

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

so.....

so.....

legendary
Activity: 1288
No worries mate. I'm getting back to the books. Check PM.
Jump to: