Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 274. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
double spend keeps for days.

so sad no one find it.
www.cd3d.app
We are working on it.

The game will still happen.

Currently going through the motions of fixing things like last time.

so we have to pay mintpal from the reserve?

hope mintpal will enable market soon.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Guessing this is the reason the coin halved in price over the last 48 hours - more coins on the market from a scam seller will do that....

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How unfortunate.

Note: I have followed c2 from the get go but not jump all in until after the first attacked. I was highly impressed with the handling of the conversion. It must have taken a ton of time and fortitude. I have no dought this will get sorted out shortly.

.....and for everyone that gives them grief, as coin holders we can just sit back and let them deal with the brunt of the work. They have to do it all.....with no pay. We all forget when it comes down to it they are coin holders like us. This isnt a business where they get a salary.

Anyway, thanks to the c2 for your continued work and dedication

+1
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
How unfortunate.

Note: I have followed c2 from the get go but not jump all in until after the first attacked. I was highly impressed with the handling of the conversion. It must have taken a ton of time and fortitude. I have no dought this will get sorted out shortly.

.....and for everyone that gives them grief, as coin holders we can just sit back and let them deal with the brunt of the work. They have to do it all.....with no pay. We all forget when it comes down to it they are coin holders like us. This isnt a business where they get a salary.

Anyway, thanks to the c2 for your continued work and dedication
www.cd3d.app
We are working on it.

if mintpal do not enable the market. we will lose a crucial battle in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
We are working on it.

If Asiacoin and toiletcoin survived, NC2 will survive without doubts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We are working on it.

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
where are devs?

shouldn't they discuss this matter with mintpal?

The devs are in the process of discussion with Mintpal.
www.cd3d.app
where are devs?

shouldn't they discuss this matter with mintpal?
legendary
Hope there will be continuation to game and Coin2.
legendary
I am wondering, how we blamed devs. The recent dumps were too aggressive not to be aware of this.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Further to our previous announcement regarding suspending the Coin2.0 NC2 market we would like to provide an update on our investigations. As it stands at the moment, we have been in contact with the developer regarding a large and sustained series of double spend attacks on the NC2 network.

It is our understanding that a double spend attack is possible when someone owns 51% or more of the staking coins. As not all of the coins are staked at any one time, a relatively small number of coins are required to be able to perform successful double spend attacks. Since someone has managed to perform this exact attack, they clearly own a significant number of coins and the coin network remains insecure at current.

After our investigation we have determined that our system successfully stopped the most recent series of double spend attacks however the attack has been going on for a number of days and as of this moment, we find ourselves short a significant amount of NC2 meaning we are unable to satisfy a large quantity of withdraws from the exchange.

We are still waiting to discuss the next steps with the coins developer, but at this stage it is highly likely that we will not be re-enabling the market.

so the attacker succeeded, and dumped his coins in the market?
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Further to our previous announcement regarding suspending the Coin2.0 NC2 market we would like to provide an update on our investigations. As it stands at the moment, we have been in contact with the developer regarding a large and sustained series of double spend attacks on the NC2 network.

It is our understanding that a double spend attack is possible when someone owns 51% or more of the staking coins. As not all of the coins are staked at any one time, a relatively small number of coins are required to be able to perform successful double spend attacks. Since someone has managed to perform this exact attack, they clearly own a significant number of coins and the coin network remains insecure at current.

After our investigation we have determined that our system successfully stopped the most recent series of double spend attacks however the attack has been going on for a number of days and as of this moment, we find ourselves short a significant amount of NC2 meaning we are unable to satisfy a large quantity of withdraws from the exchange.

We are still waiting to discuss the next steps with the coins developer, but at this stage it is highly likely that we will not be re-enabling the market.

As far as reimbursing victims, wouldn't it make sense to take a portion of the fees you collect and purchase NC2 off of another exchange to slowly refill users accounts? That way you gain extra customer loyalty, and in the long run more profits.
legendary

Thank you for feedback!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 578
Merit: 274
Yeah Bter is extremely slow. I sometimes lose the will to live waiting for my coins to appear.

Trades are still going on Bter.

Too right they are. Can't believe I can still buy coins under 500. Happy days.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
is it normal to wait over 2 hours to become the coin2 to bter? I have transfer from my wallet to bter and i have a lot over 100 confirmations and nothing is yet on bter.

Thx

I experienced very stressful 1,5 hours depositing my COMM coins. I send large amount and started to look in block chain explorer. There were some strange transactions from address to address, but every time a chunk of all amount got in one address. I thought I am f*** up and lost my coins. Finally, I got listed my coins after those transactions ended. My advice is to deposit in small amounts, it works faster.
BTer increased probably the number of confirmations after the previous attack on C2 and they didn't change the setting back.

We are waiting here for an update from MintPal about Today double spend attack.
legendary
is it normal to wait over 2 hours to become the coin2 to bter? I have transfer from my wallet to bter and i have a lot over 100 confirmations and nothing is yet on bter.

Thx

I experienced very stressful 1,5 hours depositing my COMM coins. I send large amount and started to look in block chain explorer. There were some strange transactions from address to address, but every time a chunk of all amount got in one address. I thought I am f*** up and lost my coins. Finally, I got listed my coins after those transactions ended. My advice is to deposit in small amounts, it works faster.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Landlord so actively promoted, evidently this currency promising, worthy of collection point
Jump to: