Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 275. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTER is very slow.

I have waited way over 100 confirmations before.

We are working on things and will update ASAP.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I do believe that coin2.0 is a survivor

I have already 700K of NC2, and I am not selling

I am still buying from the doubtful and weak spirits Smiley

and for the curious and anxious people who are wondering to see what is going on, I tell them do something good and buy some coins.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
is it normal to wait over 2 hours to become the coin2 to bter? I have transfer from my wallet to bter and i have a lot over 100 confirmations and nothing is yet on bter.

Thx
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Any update regarding recent case?
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
I am currently in contact with Mintpal.

Everything is safe.

We are just working things out.

Are you aware of and have applied the fix that rat4 developed for PoS coins with low PoW difficulty?

Please could you provide more information or links about this fix ?
Activity: 182
Seize the opportunity, some volunteer, other than Kings & Vernom, post info and update on MintPal / Poloniex halve + Frozen C2 to ESE tension of Coin2 holder.

Post it in Coin2Talk - Announcement /color] area. Let the committee members have time to focus doing what they're doing.
It essential for, not just Coin2 itself but rather help secure your investment.

I wish that I could help but my currently 2 new real world projects in the beginning phase occuoied almost all my available time, other than check the exchange price and seggreated funds hardly even have time to fix my broken hard drive that contain hundred thousands of coins in it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Trades are still going on Bter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy

Everything is safe.

Are you aware of and have applied the fix that rat4 developed for PoS coins with low PoW difficulty?
Activity: 924

Everything is safe.

I'm guessing increased confirmations before being adding to balance on exchanges is something to be implemented? by the exchanges

Everything is safe.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i dont belive this is happening, if i wasnt in all this it would be so fucking hilarious

i know we will get ourselves out of it even stronger

but really??? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
this all smells fishy to me.  and what is this FUD word mean?  people keep throwing it around. lol

It's a short fat guy that likes to shoot cartoon rabbits

you mean waskowee wabbits! lol

Well....

FUD from a definition mean:
acronym for "fear, uncertainty and doubt". A tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.

Wink

You forgot the rabbits part!

Wink

well indeed maybe we can say that people under FUD behave a little bit like rabbits indeed Smiley

+1

I like the visuals this conjures.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
this all smells fishy to me.  and what is this FUD word mean?  people keep throwing it around. lol

Well....

acronym for "fear, uncertainty and doubt". A tactic of rhetoric and fallacy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda.

Wink

Wink

well indeed maybe we can say that people under FUD behave a little bit like rabbits indeed Smiley

Well....

Wink

legendary
Activity: 1050

Well....

nice shot buddy Grin Grin

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Well....

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Jump to: