Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 273. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
ok community we all know one asshole has 28million coins..  me myself... the stress.. i smoke to deal with it.. the thing is, how to gain control of this wallet and split it up.. but how..

What? isnt it mintpal or poloniex holding this much coins? Are you telling me some1 else then an exchanger is holding 28M of the coin?

legendary
Activity: 1078
ok community we all know one asshole has 28million coins..  me myself... the stress.. i smoke to deal with it.. the thing is, how to gain control of this wallet and split it up.. but how..
legendary
Merit: 1001
Where to go, joe511? Community members how not come out? Angry Angry Angry

double spending, Nope! more like you double posting! LOL! Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
So are we going to loose everything ??

I also very much hope not. I had just purchased 1btc worth of nc2 on mintpal. Damn, it seemed so strong there for a while. Tried to transfer those 158000 coins to bter many hours ago. Won't seem to go through. Guess it's stuck in limbo.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 210

No we are discussing various options.

I have personally maxed my overdraft and credit card this week on buying coin2 so I can assure you that wont happen.
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1288
Anyone else seeing huge debug logs in their wallet???

I'm running the Coin2.0 daemon on a small linux server. I noticed this last week after I started getting warnings that I was running out of space; after tracking it down I realized that it was a 32Gb debug.log file in my Coin2.0 wallet. I emptied the debug file on Friday, and today I started getting the warnings again.

By comparison, my Bitcoin wallet debug file is 5.7Mb.

Any idea what's going on?

I never seen that before. my files are normal.

ITC coin has the same issue with debug.log file. I just delete it time to time
legendary
Merit: 1001

I'm running the Coin2.0 daemon on a small linux server. I noticed this last week after I started getting warnings that I was running out of space; after tracking it down I realized that it was a 32Gb debug.log file in my Coin2.0 wallet. I emptied the debug file on Friday, and today I started getting the warnings again.

I never seen that before. my files are normal.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/2sVUa1v.png

Activity: 578
Merit: 274
Shouldn't all exchanges suspend trading until this is sorted?
Activity: 224
i propose a plan:

invalidate the attacker's coins. Convert all 60m coins into a new coin or keep some to fund development of the game, then redistribute the amount of coins that the attacker owned to the community and those who took a loss

also make the top wallet list transparent so whoever tries this again will be taking a huge risk
Activity: 826
see my profile
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
devs should show up the ease the anxiety here.

I personally drink a beer and took some antistress remedies. I experienced so much bad things regarding cryptocurrency in last months, therefore I can't take this sh** seriously anymore. What could devs say now is that they investigate things and try to deal with exchanges, and of course think of problem fix.

lol.  volatility and fraud are mainstream right now  in crytocurrecy world
legendary

I personally drink a beer and took some antistress remedies. I experienced so much bad things regarding cryptocurrency in last months, therefore I can't take this sh** seriously anymore. What could devs say now is that they investigate things and try to deal with exchanges, and of course think of problem fix.
www.cd3d.app
www.cd3d.app
So freaking sad experience. Nothing left to do except holding the bag of coins.

The good thing I hope is the game, which will be developed. Hope that our stakes will be converted if a coin will be reinitiated again.

do you mean a hard fork again?
www.cd3d.app

double spend twice.

i guess it is the same person. he made thousands of dollars from c2 and nc2.

legendary

The good thing I hope is the game, which will be developed. Hope that our stakes will be converted if a coin will be reinitiated again.
Jump to: