Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 326. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Hope helps nothing???

Traders dump coins. I understand a lot of people trade and keep earnings in btc... (few people successful)

I think its actually quite funny. People think....oh im gonna buy $50 worth of bitcoin and watch my money double evryday, and when it doesnt they leave...thats fine, that is not sustainable in any investment environment. Like many others I have been researching as much as I can, and after all was said and done...i liked the ideas and projects this team has put forward....coin launched a couple of months ago, not years!!!! These guys developing everything arent machines. Understand they have families. And are doing everything they can for the better of the coin. Thats how im basing my investment. If you decide otherwise, ok, its your money.

+1 Great points, they need more credit than what they are given.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Hope helps nothing???

Traders dump coins. I understand a lot of people trade and keep earnings in btc... (few people successful)

I think its actually quite funny. People think....oh im gonna buy $50 worth of bitcoin and watch my money double evryday, and when it doesnt they leave...thats fine, that is not sustainable in any investment environment. Like many others I have been researching as much as I can, and after all was said and done...i liked the ideas and projects this team has put forward....coin launched a couple of months ago, not years!!!! These guys developing everything arent machines. Understand they have families. And are doing everything they can for the better of the coin. Thats how im basing my investment. If you decide otherwise, ok, its your money.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
month passed, and the price is still so low, I bough at price 1200 or so, and it seems i still have to wait for the price up. Cry Cry
Activity: 39
I already have my share of c2 that I want. But with those kind of sell orders so low I hope they stay for a week when I get more btc so I can get more. What a great opportunity right now!

Edit: just sold my other alt coin holdings and put into c2.....
Hope helps nothing, people only like btc, when they don't believe in C2, they will dump. That is reasonable
Activity: 210

Did you do any transactions in these days?

only incoming no outgoing.

Yup. really works. I went through the same process of wtflol?

Encrypt (write it down somewhere bro).
Back Up.
Unlock.
AutoMint.

Best.

G.

Ok encrypted and unlocked now i assume i have to wait the 8hours+ again before i see anything being staked?
and do i have to leave my wallet open?

encrypting is not the same as locking.  a bug would be if you had to lock the wallet to then unlock it.  when you unlock the wallet it is still encrypted

Still seems odd that i have to encrypt my wallet to get this to work.

Tis' the way of crypto. Just a little off key. Good idea though. It's good to have your wallet encrypted.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
where is the multipool we have been talking for ages!

Its been about 3 weeks, how is that considered ages! lol!

this. all kinds of this.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
I already have my share of c2 that I want. But with those kind of sell orders so low I hope they stay for a week when I get more btc so I can get more. What a great opportunity right now!

Edit: just sold my other alt coin holdings and put into c2.....
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1288
When you talk someone dumping NC2 on mintpal with 1,5 BTC sell order for 669 satoshi.

Mintpal is a graveyard. I just can't understand those sellers, who do their move below 600 sats. Look at Bter order charts!!! Stupidossellers!

Anyway, we know the real value of NC2 with it's gaming background.
Activity: 182
When you talk someone dumping NC2 on mintpal with 1,5 BTC sell order for 669 satoshi.
legendary
I know you guys don't feel like going to the new forums cause you think were trying to destroy this one, no, were actually keeping this one going and running the other forums as a way to release information and announcements on the game, the coin and everything at an easier convenience. Instead of posting links to the Trailers for the FPS we can embed the video right in our posts, instead of being bored waiting on someone to reply to your post, we have a trollbox. You can talk about other coins, you can make suggestions for improvements, all the exchange links are located in the footer of the forums for easier access. What is the point of being so lazy you can't work 2 forums, the point of the forums is to show people how large our community is. Just because we have 220+ pages on btc talk doesnt do shit to show who is active and who is not. If you support the coin support our new forums, its a stepping stone in the plan.

http://www.coin2talk.com
Activity: 55

only incoming no outgoing.

Back Up.
Unlock.
AutoMint.

Best.

G.

Ok encrypted and unlocked now i assume i have to wait the 8hours+ again before i see anything being staked?
and do i have to leave my wallet open?

encrypting is not the same as locking.  a bug would be if you had to lock the wallet to then unlock it.  when you unlock the wallet it is still encrypted

Still seems odd that i have to encrypt my wallet to get this to work.
legendary
I just read that POS kinda works like a lottery. some will get it at different times. sometimes it takes longer. yet you still get the same percentage over the year.
legendary

that makes sense. that is why the other coin types that have pos have not stake yet for me maybe. lol. learn something new everyday! Smiley
Len
Activity: 177
go to the official forum of C2 = http://coin2talk.com/ there is a trollbox there and team are active there i guess

ya i already have a thread there (user: Shawn)

Yeah bro. I do.

Encrypt your wallet. Then unlock it. Then you will steak.

Will that actually work? that seems like a bug to me if i have to lock my wallet just to unlock for staking...

Back Up.
Unlock.
AutoMint.

Best.

G.
I wonder if that possible to have this forum as the mirror board forum in Coin2Talk?
Most people prefer in one place instead of Nomad alike to do the same and jump from one to another for info and communicate on specific item.
Whatever post here, will automatically show in coin2Talk and whatever same board posted in Coin2Talk will be shown here.
Is that possible?

nope, only if you are a mod of bitcointalk. not sure there is   plugin for that. two different forum software.

How about C2T board link point to this forum instead of having a new C2T general communication board. Just doesn't make sense to destroy something with established foundation to something new and almost total isolated from Crypto-world link. Let's the transition adjust it's own course over time when Coin2 got it's 1st birthday then decide from there... IMHO only
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
anyone know why i can't stake? its been several days now and i can't get it to work for the life of me is there something special i have to do to get it to work?

I wonder if that possible to have this forum as the mirror board forum in Coin2Talk?
Most people prefer in one place instead of Nomad alike to do the same and jump from one to another for info and communicate on specific item.
Whatever post here, will automatically show in coin2Talk and whatever same board posted in Coin2Talk will be shown here.
Is that possible?

i didnt register at coin2talk, too lazy

Finally, I registered it but didn't get the e-mail confirmation.
Jump to: