Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 327. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I wonder if that possible to have this forum as the mirror board forum in Coin2Talk?
Most people prefer in one place instead of Nomad alike to do the same and jump from one to another for info and communicate on specific item.
Whatever post here, will automatically show in coin2Talk and whatever same board posted in Coin2Talk will be shown here.
Is that possible?

nope, only if you are a mod of bitcointalk. not sure there is   plugin for that. two different forum software.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I wonder if that possible to have this forum as the mirror board forum in Coin2Talk?
Most people prefer in one place instead of Nomad alike to do the same and jump from one to another for info and communicate on specific item.
Whatever post here, will automatically show in coin2Talk and whatever same board posted in Coin2Talk will be shown here.
Is that possible?

i didnt register at coin2talk, too lazy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is that possible?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
go to the official forum of C2 = http://coin2talk.com/ there is a trollbox there and team are active there i guess

ya i already have a thread there (user: Shawn)

Yeah bro. I do.

Encrypt your wallet. Then unlock it. Then you will steak.

Will that actually work? that seems like a bug to me if i have to lock my wallet just to unlock for staking...

Great work. There're few things need to update. Exchanges and faucets etc. Please contact one of the committee member for details. When completed, I'll forward your reward when I'm home this evening. Never know Joel ( dev ) will surprise you with addition as well. Smiley

Also, post your Coin2.0 wallet addr. on reply.

done the corrections(please write if there are any more or if i missed any), my adress - CdhJfmLDFnnhKCiPB76ZPvb6dacsvgokcC

Bounty  sent. You could try PM Joel and the Committee members who mentioned additional reward will be given out to support it.  Thank You
anyone know why i can't stake? its been several days now and i can't get it to work for the life of me is there something special i have to do to get it to work?

What's the status of your wallet? it should be unlocked.

it should be unlocked i never encrypted it. The unlock wallet button is grayed out.

BUMP

So no one knows what the problem could be? or how to fix it?
Did you lock your wallet in the old Coin2? If that so, yor new Coin2 will be locked.

Depends how many Coin2 you have. I suppose. The larger the amt, the significant speed realize return. A locked wallet needs to unlocked before see your stake.

Try 'Help' tab on top left of wallet - 'Debug Window' - 'Console'  - input 'walletpassphrase < duration of having your wallet remain unlocked>  I usually ignore the time seems work for days.
If that works, next time when you reopen your wallet, simply click at bottom 'unlocked wallet' bar of wallet with your lock password. That's all.
Activity: 210
anyone know why i can't stake? its been several days now and i can't get it to work for the life of me is there something special i have to do to get it to work?

it should be unlocked i never encrypted it. The unlock wallet button is grayed out.

BUMP

Yeah bro. I do.

Encrypt your wallet. Then unlock it. Then you will steak.

BUMP

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

Great work. There're few things need to update. Exchanges and faucets etc. Please contact one of the committee member for details. When completed, I'll forward your reward when I'm home this evening. Never know Joel ( dev ) will surprise you with addition as well. Smiley

done the corrections(please write if there are any more or if i missed any), my adress - CdhJfmLDFnnhKCiPB76ZPvb6dacsvgokcC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
coin2 is very good.now price have some begol.
waiting for the translation bouty 4 days now
Where's your work? Could you provide me the link? Thanks.
waiting for the translation bouty 4 days now
Congratulation, if not mistaken, Coin2 trading combined transaction vol for the last 24 hr+ beyond 100 btc
Activity: 128
The first POS coin with no minting wallet LOL!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Activity: 13

Jump to: