Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 64. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Thanks for C2 team, the C2 price is so high,it is 0.00000098BTC Grin

Thanks for the c2 team...then a sarcastic remark about price?

What the hell have u done for C2. Please enlighten us since u seem to have all the answers.

Whenever I see ure name pop up in a post I cringe. All you do is cry like a little girl. Get off your ass and do something if you r upset about the price.

1- you were never forced to buy 2- If you dont try to aleviate the problem....you are just part of the problem.

Stop bitchin and do something
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
lol! yeah it has dropped. Yet it will go up, we got lots in the works! Soon like other coins. We will soar up the charts! Smiley 

Ok...Yet it will go up....but in last 24H only 7 Euro of volume...  Sad
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
29 percent left. we will see what I can do! Smiley   Well it will take a bit longer though. Smiley Get ready all! Chad Crypto is on the warpath!

How long?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
29 percent left. we will see what I can do! Smiley   Well it will take a bit longer though. Smiley Get ready all! Chad Crypto is on the warpath!

legendary

lol! yeah it has dropped. Yet it will go up, we got lots in the works! Soon like other coins. We will soar up the charts! Smiley 

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
Uh what camera?....lol

ahhh, you talking about that cute Jessica in the background. I wish I had photographed that image. She was a Kisw Rock Girl 99.9 Seattle back in the day.
I do know her and photograph here a little in the past.  I'm so stoked. I have not fired up the cam yet. I was at an event earlier tonight called HIN. Hot Import Nights. It was a ok event.
Lots of girls, cars and Vapor Cig sales people! LOL! seems to be the happening thing now. At least the lungs will have less tarring!  Smiley

I'm hoping the mic on this thing works well. If not , I need to get another round of donations for the Yeti Mic.  We will see how this one works first.  You must have good sound to do a show. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice photo placement,  anyone looking at the cam or bikini girls?
legendary
Sweet......chad crypto is alive!
legendary
Woo Hooo! It's here! Smiley

Thanks again! This shows that the Coin2.1 Community really cares where this coin is heading! Listen up naysayers!
Get your cheap coin2.1 now! It's going places, most for sure UP UP UP!

Check out the trailer and Please like, share and donate! Smiley

http://youtu.be/jZhWnACtAdM

legendary
Good News! Camera will be here Sat. Thanks again Wheels and Rraider for your support on making Chad Crypto and Coin2talk Let's Play a realty
 Smiley

Zyronx.....maybe we might want to put into your weekly shows something to the effect "if game developers would like to incorporate c2 into their game for added value".......we need to start getting the c2 word out there.  Before you do anything maybe consult with the board and the other folks here on the thread...obviously before you do mention that, hit up the board to see if they would be ready to implement the code structure into another game when asked to.

Yep, this has already being discussed and in the works. if you see the game HitBox by NickQuest.  The back end for games is there, it just needs to be worked on.

also I still need other help with the series. so please donate to the addresses in my sig if anyone wants to help. 

legendary
What does the community think about a tipbot for c2 for gaming type spots?

https://github.com/vindimy/altcointip

Start a reddit thread for gaming and include this reddit tip bot? Its ok if you guys feel its a lousy idea....just always brainstorming
legendary
Good News! Camera will be here Sat. Thanks again Wheels and Rraider for your support on making Chad Crypto and Coin2talk Let's Play a realty
 Smiley

Zyronx.....maybe we might want to put into your weekly shows something to the effect "if game developers would like to incorporate c2 into their game for added value".......we need to start getting the c2 word out there.  Before you do anything maybe consult with the board and the other folks here on the thread...obviously before you do mention that, hit up the board to see if they would be ready to implement the code structure into another game when asked to.
legendary
 Smiley

Awsome and yes thanks to Rraider for the help in pulling that together.  Cant wait to see the weeklys zyronx.

Whoa, I totally forgot about my pledge, where can I donate?

how bout this. next project where we need money raised save it for then.  Im trying to come up with some ideas that might require a little funding so lets wait til then.  Unless Rraider would like you to send him some then by all means donate towards him.  Trying a little paying it forward mojo.

maybe get in contact with Nickquest about his little hitbox game.  I think this could be really cool for the community to play.  We might need some donations to put into the game once completed for possible payout.  Give him a shout.

legendary
 Smiley

Awsome and yes thanks to Rraider for the help in pulling that together.  Cant wait to see the weeklys zyronx.

legendary
 Smiley
legendary
Possible HitBox title screen image. Still working on it. I may do another frame with HitBox's boxing gloves coming forward in a punch.

that is awesome, I like it. Smiley

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Possible HitBox title screen image. Still working on it. I may do another frame with HitBox's boxing gloves coming forward in a punch.
legendary
Alright apples out. Google play?....ima do some research...if anyone else finds out post it up here..

Go

Could something be set up to mine Apple game center data to payout coin2 after the fact? Like the coin2 arcade site handles the payout based on game center scores? Probably complicated if even possible. Just throwing it out there.

that is most likely how it would work anyway. the coins will be on the arcade server or some other server. It's getting past the fascist Apple that is the hurdle. even if the coins are not on the device. 

Pages:
Jump to: