Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C25 PoW - Skunkhash] Fair launch|No-ICO|Masternodes 25%|Solve Platform - page 2. (Read 23908 times)

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Shared MN where collect?

CHT has added C25 to its Masternode Platform! Lowest Fee!!
Decentralized wallets! Top of line platform!
https://www.cryptohashtank.com/masternodes/C25

And you can use setup masternode on VPS guide here https://github.com/c25core/c25/blob/master/doc/howto-mn-setup.md
Activity: 30
Shared MN where collect?
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Widely listings on masternode statistical websites, and coin tracking platforms will help C25 spreading its popularity, information, details for future developments well.
When time goes on, days or weeks, or even months later, C25 will be truly recognised/ realised by crypto community.
It's hard (because lack of evidence) that C25 will become great or not.
But it will become more popular, definitely.

You can write all the offering in #suggestions in the discord https://discord.gg/7cVuY7j, and it’s better to immediately link to resources where you think it is interesting for the listing. Let's help the project together!
Activity: 50
NEW POOL FAIR LOUNCH FOR ALL MINERS!!

Antares-Pool.Club

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-integated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post

photos of your's RIG

-help new coin to spread hash

-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:8433 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=c25

happy mining  Roll Eyes
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Widely listings on masternode statistical websites, and coin tracking platforms will help C25 spreading its popularity, information, details for future developments well.
When time goes on, days or weeks, or even months later, C25 will be truly recognised/ realised by crypto community.
It's hard (because lack of evidence) that C25 will become great or not.
But it will become more popular, definitely.
copper member
copper member
copper member

coingecko its good. I believe next step coinmarketcap  Wink
for masternode heed 2500 coins? 250$ at today's price?

Yeah) For CMC needs a few EX and large trade volume. but it will be later)  Anda yes MN collateral 2500 C25.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115

coingecko its good. I believe next step coinmarketcap  Wink
for masternode heed 2500 coins? 250$ at today's price?
copper member
copper member
copper member
An interesting project. If you properly recommend yourself you have a good future. P.S. Sorry, explorer does not work, please fix it Smiley

Thanks) We are working on fixing it )
Activity: 23
An interesting project. If you properly recommend yourself you have a good future. P.S. Sorry, explorer does not work, please fix it Smiley
Activity: 1
This is a very cool project with a great future.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Definitely a good project. Will mine and support with MN.
Activity: 1
A very interesting project and it has a big future . Who will start now will not regret in the future.
copper member
Activity: 10
I really like the idea of project! I hope they are able to achieve the goals they have laid out. Linking research groups to each other in an easy platform will be good for all!
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Good idea and interesting coin. Well done guys, I really liked that the mainnet was running. I would very much like something that the devs did not stop halfway, and continued to work on the project. Especially in such a difficult time for a cryptomarkets. I join the project and will follow him.
Activity: 256
The project made a good impression, there is much to develop - it means the price of the coin will only grow. A good start to mining, I like the algorithm, will mine. Hope I can buy coins for masternod while the price is low. It remains to go KYC on the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: