Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C25 PoW - Skunkhash] Fair launch|No-ICO|Masternodes 25%|Solve Platform - page 3. (Read 23908 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
 Roll Eyes nice 25 coin! we mast go to the moon
brand new
Activity: 0
I love the idea of the platform for institutes and research centers. C25 sould be nice solve platform for any research or software development. With the great team and smart marketing srategy this project is building a great future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I installed the wallet, there were no problems with the installation, the blocks downloaded quickly, it looks beautiful. I joined the community in discord, I will look after the further development of the project and I hope that the developers will not abandon the project and will finish everything that was planned.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin...  Smiley
Activity: 14
This seems like a good project. If roadmap is completed, the low supply will help the coin to reach a higher price than it has right now.
I agree CryptoGirl.y
Activity: 25
Good team and project. Intresting for investment and the new exchange is good for cryptoworld. Will be here and enjoy to bounty
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
Now is a good time to buy coins on bitebtc.com. At the moment, approximately 330,000 coins are in circulation, with a total capitalization of about 20 BTC. Obviously this figure will easily grow several times, you can make light x10-x20. The project has good prospects, I think it will cost much more than it does now  Wink

Dear Bro,

Please help me how to mine C25. i tired many way to do but all are failed Sad . I got GIGA R9 280x

Thank Bro,
Download miner here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wildrig-multi-0351-beta-2-multi-algo-miner-for-amd-nvidia-5023676
Choose the pool you want. Or you can use this: https://www.gos.cx
Activity: 28
Good team and project. Intresting for investment and the new exchange is good for cryptoworld. Will be here and enjoy to bounty
Activity: 38
Dear Bro,

Please help me how to mine C25. i tired many way to do but all are failed Sad . I got GIGA R9 280x

Thank Bro,
brand new
Activity: 0
 мaйнитcя нe тыcячaми мoнeт, и c мaкcимaльным выпycкoм в 6.1кк, oчeнь дaжe внyшaeт нaдeждy нa дocтoйнyю цeнy пpи лиcтингe. Глaвнoe ceйчac мaйнepaм пoддepжaть пpoeкт и нaдeюcь paзpaбы нac нe пoдвeдyт!
Activity: 3
Only 23 masternode are runing harry up bay one masernode it will mine for you like 20 rigs more than 100GPU . Only the first batch masternode will be so extra profit . And it loojs project is good so the price will be more expensive for one coin . Dont loose you chans.
Activity: 3
LISTED !!! Bitebtc.com pair BTC/LTC/ETH
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Coin develops quickly - it pleases. The launch took place two weeks ago, and the coin already has trading on the exchange.
My attention, as a miner, attracted a new asic-resistance algorithm. I hope the team will continue the development of the coin and we will get another stable coin for mining with a high hashrate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
What i liked in this project is the long term vision i saw the Roadmap for example The team spoke about coinmarketcap they said it will be on march 2019 not on december 2018 or january 2019 so they are not hasty and they know  what they are doing . what the project needs most is : more presence on social media specially twitter . Good luck

The revolution is near. Amazing project with great devs, admins, moderators and a very united community driving behind. Great prospects and anticipating new updates coming along. C25 was constantly improving and making moves for further expand of the project.. success for C25!!
Activity: 1

Promising coin, active developers, better community, and good plans for development - all this is said about the project c25.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
ASICS are mining this coin now.  Tongue  Good luck though.  Smiley

Where? I see only GPU and a little NiceHash

Correction ... ASICS can mine this algo now.  Smiley
C25 created for you who want to transact quickly and safely.
Lets get Masternode. Lets bet.  Good profitable
Activity: 23
You have explorer.c25.website not working.Block 6475...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: