Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C25 PoW - Skunkhash] Fair launch|No-ICO|Masternodes 25%|Solve Platform - page 4. (Read 23908 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
C25. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
Activity: 56
C25 is the best project. mining hashnet,MN and community grow up fast.I see max supply only 6.1 M. May be price up to 2- 3 USD/C25.
Great news C25 will list on BITEBTC soon.This time i thing C25 is new coin become to hitcoin sure!!!
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
ASICS are mining this coin now.  Tongue  Good luck though.  Smiley

Where? I see only GPU and a little NiceHash
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
ASICS are mining this coin now.  Tongue  Good luck though.  Smiley
Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined. If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market...
Activity: 2
This is a real project with an interesting idea and an accessible presentation. I truly believe in him!
Activity: 35
C25with a good marketing system and a solid work team. supported by sophisticated developers. allowing C25to become a much-loved coin
Activity: 35
This is an interesting new project. no regrets for getting a masternode offer. because this project is for the long term. patience is the key to success in investing with C25
Activity: 3
This progect does not look like scam , almoust 30% of all emited coins are in masternode now. so it looks peaple are investing c25 . And totall seply of only 6.1 milion coins predict high price for 1 coin about 1-2$ .
This is an interesting new project. no regrets for getting a masternode offer. because this project is for the long term. patience is the key to success in investing with C25
Activity: 40
This is new good project... Very interesting any wonderful.... Love this project  Love this project
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
C25company is very competent and trustworthy. follow the developments and feel the benefits and benefits together.
Very interesting presale Masternode
Activity: 6
Now there is nothing to mining. Almost all coins are created for the pre-sale of premyna and scam. C25  no ICO and pre-sales. Worth trusting
Activity: 42
This project looks great, the team is very aktiv. Masternode is my favorite, C25 is a project with masternode. I have mined it for a long time, network hash is always high, it’s hard to mine. With masternode is everything easy, have a masternode then you don’t need to mine so hard. I love it.
Activity: 1
Activity: 8
The project is beautiful. The future is bright. I hope this project goes to the moon. We're waiting for upcoming events. C25 is the best medallion of 2018. very lucrative, dad.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
bitebtc will good for this project, in there all account must verify identity so that make a great market. bitebtc had a good volume also. for now c25 had a growth diff for mining, and make more worthles this coin. high diff is, good market, high value will be nice for c25.
Activity: 42
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
A good project, with ambitions of entering a good stock exchange from the start (I hope to see it near the time)) and a useful platform that in the future can help many people in their research.
Pages:
Jump to: