Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane - page 2. (Read 224367 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Will a 8 month old cold storage backup file work with the new wallets?

i think yes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

I dont see a reason why it shouldn't... 
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 666
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
can't wait for the new ann...

this is so amazing!
Activity: 938
Already 20k sat and my fund still isn't @ crapsty. Wait for me.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Dear CACHE Community, the most of you knew it already i took over CACHeCoin  from Kalgecin, a detailed ANN will follow today, the Link for the new ANN will be posted here. Stay tuned!

Nice Work Vertoe!

To da MOOOOON Cheesy

I think i must buy more CACH... Smiley

Activity: 938
Am I late to the party??  Angry
Fund sending to craptsy and it takes age to get credited.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
lol price doubled already in 2 Hours Wink

It's not surprising, 20k satoshi wall is 3.3 BTC only.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
lol price doubled already in 2 Hours Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Dear CACHE Community, the most of you knew it already i took over CACHeCoin  from Kalgecin, a detailed ANN will follow today, the Link for the new ANN will be posted here. Stay tuned
my body is ready  Kiss

btw if anybody is interested in testing beeeeer's ugly & uncomfortableCACH pool, let me know your opinion: http://cach.beeeeer.org/ Cheesy *shameless-advertising*

(it's still in the making, hope for the best, expect the worst)

- xolokram
Activity: 154
I've read carefully about the Proof of Stake information because have great option for refund your wallet by stake the coins at least seven days. This is not so difficult and I think many people will appreciate the idea...
Activity: 174
Thank you for the update Vertoe.  I'm excited to see the direction you'll be heading.  What is most exciting to me is I know your prowess as a developer and ability to make a roadmap reality.  I'm very pleased to be investing in this coin considering it is always best to invest in the developer, not the coin.

Couldn't have said it better.  
Activity: 854
Thank you for the update Vertoe.  I'm excited to see the direction you'll be heading.  What is most exciting to me is I know your prowess as a developer and ability to make a roadmap reality.  I'm very pleased to be investing in this coin considering it is always best to invest in the developer, not the coin.
Activity: 522
Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!
Dear CACHE Community, the most of you knew it already i took over CACHeCoin  from Kalgecin, a detailed ANN will follow today, the Link for the new ANN will be posted here. Stay tuned!

This is good to hear.  I am eager for your detailed announcement.
legendary
next stop :

legendary
sounds like we will get some action Tongue
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
Dear CACHE Community, the most of you knew it already i took over CACHeCoin  from Kalgecin, a detailed ANN will follow today, the Link for the new ANN will be posted here. Stay tuned!

Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Pages:
Jump to: