Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane - page 7. (Read 224367 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Pretty chart now. Volume dried up. Price going sideways now for nearly a week. Major consolidation.
Next stop.... Possibly 150-200k sats...possibly within next 3 weeks. Major fractal action which is prevalent in crypto... Particularly the good Cryptos.

Whatever vertoe is up to the chart says it's big.

JL

Could also be a distribution phase, we'll see a confirmation of either in future. but i'm also leaning towards a consolidation followed by a new markup.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Pretty chart now. Volume dried up. Price going sideways now for nearly a week. Major consolidation.
Next stop.... Possibly 150-200k sats...possibly within next 3 weeks. Major fractal action which is prevalent in crypto... Particularly the good Cryptos.

Whatever vertoe is up to the chart says it's big.

JL
Activity: 585
Sorry if it takes me too long for the answer. There are some aspects to be mentioned:

1. vertoe ist not your average Joe developer, he has showed his skills, which is pretty rare in current crypto world ( All the Proof-of-Dev are pure bullshits and worthless IMHO )
2. vertoe doesn't plan to take over this coin to P&D, he even didn't want to announce anything. Someone just noticed his activity on github and massive bought the coin @ cryptsy.
3. vertoe's reputation is pretty recognized at DRK thread, so when the rumor started that he makes a new coin, some whales/traders bought CACHE as well. With a few BTCs from each, the coin was pumped almost 100x because of its poorly market cap.
4. vertoe was forced to announce something before having time to prepare his ideas + roadmap. ( He has a family to feed and doesn't work for free everytime)
5. After people got enough of CACHE, they stopped buying so the price drops, which is pretty easy to understand.
6. For your hatred towards JasinLee: AFAIK vertoe never has any connection to this scammer and he lost a pretty heavy sum to him as well.

Regards,

I dont know much about vertoe.
But what I know is, I have lost a substantial amount with cache and jasin lee.

Whoever is vertoe, he has his own agenda in reviving a scam coin, just think about it
He could have used his skills on a brand new coin of his own or there are plenty of other scam free coins , which would appreciate some skilled developer's help.
Why this amazing developer is still after this scam coin -- his own profits?
If he wants to make profits, then this coin has to be pumped to a higher value (with his reputation, of course) and then he will dump his stash on these poor shrills.
Its not rocket science dude Smiley

This coin has already scammed many in the forum,
the scammer is still holding around 100k of scammed coins (may be more) and
whats the purpose of this coin ? -- facilitate more scams.

Actually Kal did some very exciting blockchain development and i think Vertoe as a tech geek want to help and finish this stuff.
That is my view.
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
Sorry if it takes me too long for the answer. There are some aspects to be mentioned:

1. vertoe ist not your average Joe developer, he has showed his skills, which is pretty rare in current crypto world ( All the Proof-of-Dev are pure bullshits and worthless IMHO )
2. vertoe doesn't plan to take over this coin to P&D, he even didn't want to announce anything. Someone just noticed his activity on github and massive bought the coin @ cryptsy.
3. vertoe's reputation is pretty recognized at DRK thread, so when the rumor started that he makes a new coin, some whales/traders bought CACHE as well. With a few BTCs from each, the coin was pumped almost 100x because of its poorly market cap.
4. vertoe was forced to announce something before having time to prepare his ideas + roadmap. ( He has a family to feed and doesn't work for free everytime)
5. After people got enough of CACHE, they stopped buying so the price drops, which is pretty easy to understand.
6. For your hatred towards JasinLee: AFAIK vertoe never has any connection to this scammer and he lost a pretty heavy sum to him as well.

Regards,

I dont know much about vertoe.
But what I know is, I have lost a substantial amount with cache and jasin lee.

Whoever is vertoe, he has his own agenda in reviving a scam coin, just think about it
He could have used his skills on a brand new coin of his own or there are plenty of other scam free coins , which would appreciate some skilled developer's help.
Why this amazing developer is still after this scam coin -- his own profits?
If he wants to make profits, then this coin has to be pumped to a higher value (with his reputation, of course) and then he will dump his stash on these poor shrills.
Its not rocket science dude Smiley

This coin has already scammed many in the forum,
the scammer is still holding around 100k of scammed coins (may be more) and
whats the purpose of this coin ? -- facilitate more scams.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It's like a needle getting stuck in the record groove!

Good luck with the attempt to deceive.

Care to explain ?

Seems like you have become a persistent hater.

I am very persistent on commenting on shady operations.

Proceed back with your pump, and bury any negative messages with the slew of posts from shill accounts.. Smiley  I have my popcorn, and this has already provided a vast wealth of information.

Cant agree more.
Have to admit that this pump is well orchestrated.  Wink

Regards,

You say bullshit ^ at cachecoin at all will be well  Tongue

Sorry what do u mean?
Activity: 666

Care to explain ?

Proceed back with your pump, and bury any negative messages with the slew of posts from shill accounts.. Smiley  I have my popcorn, and this has already provided a vast wealth of information.

Cant agree more.

Regards,

You say bullshit ^ at cachecoin at all will be well  Tongue
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Care to explain ?

Cant agree more.

Regards,

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can you help me please to understand why my wallet doesn't stake ?
I got 4500 coins since 10 days in my wallet, and i was waiting for some stakes after 7 days, but  nothing happened....
i got the wallet from Vertoe github, then i think i'm up to date.
The wallet is unlocked.
Thanks if you got some clues for me Smiley

magic command

walletpassphrase YOUPASSWORD 99999999 true

The problem is that i've done it , wallet is already unlocked thanks to this command Sad
But thx for your help, appreciate it Smiley
I got 4500 coins since 10 days in my wallet, and i was waiting for some stakes after 7 days, but  nothing happened....
The wallet is unlocked.

magic command

walletpassphrase YOUPASSWORD 99999999 true
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I got 4500 coins since 10 days in my wallet, and i was waiting for some stakes after 7 days, but  nothing happened....
The wallet is unlocked.
Hashrate is perfeclty normal for CPUs.

its true !
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Hashrate is perfeclty normal for CPUs.

My i7-4690 can do 0.4 khs with 8 threads, a nvidia 750 does around 0.8, a nvidia 670 around 2 khs afaik, not running gpus myself anymore.
Activity: 40
Merit: 13
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Looks to be working alright then uplodex. You'll need a better CPU (or better yet, one to many GPUs) for higher hashrate.
Perhaps the pool owner can step in and say a word about lowering the minimum difficulty. That would get you to submit shares more frequently.
I use Minerd-yacoin_stratum_x64_2_4_0
this is the result, I am not in the list 'nickname: uplodex'

It does look that your CPU is hashing something.
Please post your full launch string (the full batch file miner command). This should help clear it up for good.
Also: do you get any "boos" or "yays" when the miner eventually finds a share?

minerd-x64-avx-i.exe -a scrypt-jane -o stratum+tcp://cach.catcoin.cz:3333 -u uplodex.1 -p x -t 5 --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388949883

after the launch I have to wait 20 minutes for a Yays, 1 kh / s in the pool .. but only lasts 2/3 minutes after nothing
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

It does look that your CPU is hashing something.
Please post your full launch string (the full batch file miner command). This should help clear it up for good.
Also: do you get any "boos" or "yays" when the miner eventually finds a share?

hi

I have a problem with CPU mining
I tried with Minerd-yacoin_stratum_x64_2_4_0
but I had only 30 hash / s !!
there is another method or another CPU mining software that gives a bit more?

thank you very much

https://github.com/vertoe/cpuminer-cach  Wink

That codebase appears to lack the optimizations that Mikaelh added that are included in the yacoin cpu miner, so it would be 5-10% slower no matter what.

The best answer would be to use the binary in the package on my github that have the CPU instructions your CPU supports - there is a text file to give some examples, but try the avx, avx-i, and avx2 ones if you have a modern intel processor.  If it doesn't work, try a different one.

Edit - after reading the rest  of the thread, if you simply keep posting "it doesn't work" instead of providing useful error messages, nobody is going to be able to help you.

I'm just looking for a CPU mining software that works
someone tries to pour into a "network" of about 50% capacity, cyclical timeline ~ about 7 days

its normal ? or You hack !

or someone in solo with "big farm"
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Can anyone tell me please what hashrate will I get with my R9 280X(1000/1500MHz) or Core [email protected]?

Just the a quick miner and try yourself: http://cach.catcoin.cz/index.php
Pages:
Jump to: