Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 20. (Read 100137 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

If you have questions you can write me a PM here or use the pools contact form!

Kanamatras

Your pool was so nice and definately the best of all Cagepools, please bring it back!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
could you tell us how many coins was that ? anyway keep on going we can raise this coin don't give up guys! Smiley

In The Cagewallet we lost a total of 200mio coins(in comparison the pool mined a total of 11,7 billion cage coins)... a lot of people had a lot of coins at the pools lying around....
for now i won't restart the pool until i know what happened exactly... because if i don't know what happened it could happen again anytime.... so please choose one of the other available pools ;
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

Kanamatras

Hey,

it is okay, so don't think that you have done something wrong.
Everyone should know that pools are a attackable.
Autopayout is very very very important to be safer.

P.S.:
50.000 Coins at Nicolas' official pool and I can't move them. :-)
Activity: 336
Hey folks!

Kanamatras

could you tell us how many coins was that ? anyway keep on going we can raise this coin don't give up guys! Smiley
Activity: 56
Hey folks!

Kanamatras
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
WOW it seems the CAGE is finally picking up speed.

My faucet dispensed over 40k coin in the last 24 hours to over 3000 different addresses!

http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

Keep up the good work guys! Spread the CAGE love, and spread the coin.

I'll be refilling the faucet today with additional 50k cagecoin, but all donations are also appreciated

CageFund Donations: DrBjWQAWJ9T9PxuG1a8WYH1fh3nmhMtRHt

Thank you for your work, digger! I have sent 20k Cages to the faucet!

In Cage we trust!

Thanks! And thanks for all other donations (so far 3 have come!)
Activity: 506
Merit: 500

My faucet dispensed over 40k coin in the last 24 hours to over 3000 different addresses!

I'll be refilling the faucet today with additional 50k cagecoin, but all donations are also appreciated

Thank you for your work, digger! I have sent 20k Cages to the faucet!

In Cage we trust!
Activity: 266
many new pools much cage!
Hell yea keep on going with good works guys Smiley shall we make one skype group ? Smiley if anyone is interested please PM me!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
We're still mining away at the Hashery - http://cage.cryptohashery.com

1% fee and pays proportional (no PPLNS warm-up)

Happy hashing!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

all other pools works perfectly except main pool lol .) so lets continue distributing and working on this coin since there is no voice from dev... we will need to take over if anyone is prepare to help please join irc channel -> freenode server -> room cagecoin
Activity: 304
Not sure why OP has removed one of the original pools for CAGE....

Validation Error still lives!

http://cage2.valid-error.com

1% fee
Activity: 112
nice coin! i am wooooooooorking!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Think different, if we cannot mine cage any more, it similar to fully mined. Then it's price can rise more and more.  Grin

if you can't mine it and no one mines...then there are nomore transactions...blocks have to be found to make transactions...

This isn't entirely correct. PoW/PoS coins can survive when mining breaks because open clients will still generate PoS blocks, which include transactions (and mint a tiny amount of coin). Of course the inability to properly mine is probably going to do some serious damage to the coin's long term prospects...

Mining seems to be working just fine on CAGE anyway.

31-Jan-2014 14:18:01 height: 42000  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 12
31-Jan-2014 14:20:56 height: 42001  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 22
31-Jan-2014 14:22:27 height: 42002  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 21
31-Jan-2014 14:22:35 height: 42003  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 2
31-Jan-2014 14:22:53 height: 42004  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 1
31-Jan-2014 14:23:13 height: 42005  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 1
31-Jan-2014 14:25:53 height: 42006  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 30
31-Jan-2014 14:26:02 height: 42007  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 1
31-Jan-2014 14:26:35 height: 42008  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 9
31-Jan-2014 14:26:46 height: 42009  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 1
31-Jan-2014 14:27:12 height: 42010  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 1
31-Jan-2014 14:29:17 height: 42011  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 24
31-Jan-2014 14:31:24 height: 42012  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 11
31-Jan-2014 14:32:10 height: 42013  difficulty: 5.35376173  tx: 1
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The official pool hashrate has finally dropped to ZERO.

http://pool.cagecoin.com/

because its not possible to withdraw your coins.

Where the fuck is the owner?

Selling all the coins he stole probably.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
The official pool hashrate has finally dropped to ZERO.

http://pool.cagecoin.com/

because its not possible to withdraw your coins.

Where the fuck is the owner?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have no problems with CAGE wallet. If you have sync issues maybe you can ask the dev for advice?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
cant sync wallet and I had it open all day, any ideas? I added these 2 nodes seed.cagecoin.com, 95.85.16.22 but no sync still.

edit: and after one day it just synced now Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: