Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 16. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
this is sophisticated project ... im not going to miss this chance
and do you know how hard it is to post the comment
everybody want some bite here
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hmm there's many job platform in the market right now , but I don't there's one that is decentralized , pretty cool concept , will definitely join the airdrop and be part of it
Activity: 616
Well organised airdrop, Dev, Do you have white paper . like to know more info about this project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
so the mobile app won't be available until 2018 ?
hope the best for this coin !
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
This is a good platform for skilled workers finding suitable job for them online while helping the company at the same time. Paying tokens for registration and paid for it at the same is a brilliant idea. Good luck Dev.
copper member
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
The main purpose of this project is good. I totally support you guys. Good luck
Activity: 1
Hello,

It does seem to be an interesting project. Just reserved. All the best for the times ahead.

Thank you very much.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
 everything get maximum results
very nice
thank
Activity: 119
It's basically an uber of jobs, it's sharing economy, and less frequently used than uber
Activity: 127
The concept is amazing.. I really would invest on this if soon

Activity: 72
Seems like an interesting project I look forward to seeing it progress, is there a telegrame group?
Activity: 98
NICE project, would like to join the airdrop, what is the maximum supply?
Activity: 204
Nice way to promote job offers in a single place if it works properly it will certainly help a lot of people
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
interesting project ,good web site,with the road map i will follow the further development
Activity: 74
Hi, CareerXon! Great project. I wish you  good luck! It will be useful for people who make their career and those companies who propose jobs. I am interested of cryptocurrency and i would like to become a part of your community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I would like to see on this platform something for teleworkers to get payment.  
Activity: 81
In the recent flood of E-biz coin airdrops this project come as a breath of fresh air. There are already many projects in blockchain tech but none concerned with the job market. This market is always green as people are always in lookout for jobs. Read through your whole post and i must say that i was really impressed. Will read through the Whitepaper now.
Activity: 322
Very appretiated, unique idea,
Activity: 92
How will the tokens be relevant in the market? How one will be able to use them?
Activity: 38
Great to hear about your project! Supporting job searches and helping people in their careers sounds very valuable. I wish you the best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: