Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 14. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Do you offer Art careers ?
Because am an artist and will like to know if their is Art related careers
Activity: 112
Nice project! Very interesting idea, to combine all the companies in the world into one platform. It's very ambitious. But I hope you'll manage to fulfill your plans!
Activity: 168
I join careerxon airdrop
Is the bounty for careerxon still open
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This project will surely succeed as this is having monopoly of sorts by having blockchain tech coupled with job market, first mover advantage will surely help this project to take a lead in case of future competition.
Activity: 59
Join, hope to receive the token, and good luck
Activity: 25
Activity: 34
A great project.
Hope the development team takes the project to top 100 coins.
Activity: 17
I see a lot of potential in this project. Please the area of cryptocurrency is still a Virgin area to explore in terms of training and career development. Thanks
Activity: 46
Nice project, signing up for the airdrop aswell.
Activity: 80
This looks like a great platform. I'm excited to see this project grow. Congrats and Good Luck.
Activity: 34
Absolutely briliant idea , this gonna be big , let blockchain become the internet 2.0 ! GOGO CareerXON ! Joined the airdrop
Activity: 336
This is interesting. I will apply for bounty.
Activity: 12
im glad this token as a use case in a market where competition is needed. Pluse, once its used they are burned thus reducing the supply and increasing demand $$ and very ambitious. I like it.
Activity: 226
Modern worker becomes more specialized. And therefore it is more difficult to find a job in its specialty. Such projects as yours are very much in demand today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
Your roadmap is pretty good , when you guys finished the friends who invest ico can make good profit.I am thinkin to buy for myself.
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
what is the target exchange ? cause it will affect the project positively if it will be on a big one  
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
On the personal growth is very good, to achieve the words is a big business, hoping to introduce the Internet is not developed areas
Activity: 8
good opportunity that a lot of people need, learning and training.
very good project and hope for maximum results.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good project, I would follow It  carefuly. Good luck for the future !
Activity: 103
Pages:
Jump to: