Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 11. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am happy to find out about you guys. I wish you success with your project. Definitely will keep an eye.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Thoughts Become Things
Excellent concept!!
Bringing all kinds of skill training under one roof!
Joining Airdrop.. this looks very promising indeed!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This is a new use of blockchain tecnology, seems interesting ! Good luck guys

Greetings from Italy
Ciao
Activity: 47
The project looks pretty neat.. it has details.. unlike other airdrops. I think its a good one..

Must try Smiley
Activity: 98
i like it,joined airdrop sir,good luck,thanks Cheesy
Activity: 93
Great project wish you success and introduce open channel in discord It will help us communicate more
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
What is the benefit for your tokens holders except for the price which is supposed to go up?
Activity: 26
yes I am very happy with this project hopefully this token can compete in the market success always dev
Activity: 126
Looks interesting !!! Looking forward for the success of this project ...
Activity: 350
this is a very good project, I hope this project will work
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
decentralized career oriented and skills oriented looks very promisig  idea of the project!
Activity: 42
alt: ATwrb8DEQzFPu699LfDzYi4NwpMXuJ293w
I like the idea of providing skills training on the platform as this is a growing area now a days and a good platform offering relevant skills training will bring a lot of people on board.
Activity: 26
Your project will finally solve the problem of global unemployment. I love this.
Activity: 2
great, job, looking forward to this.

!!!
Activity: 32
well i will support the project good luck
Activity: 29
This seems like a wild project. It's funny I was thinking about something similar and was like why doesn't anyone try this.
Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
Excellent concept!!
Bringing all kinds of skill training under one roof!
Joining Airdrop.. this looks very promising indeed!
Activity: 89
The basic idea is similar to a decentralized Linkedin, if this project takes off it can be intriguing.
For once the withpaper is well done, and pretty clear. To be continued Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 86
would you be able to help create our resumes so it can pass the first rounds of interviewing...or better yet the programs that scans though hundreds of resume and not make you just a random number.
Pages:
Jump to: