Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 15. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
 Grin ini sangat keren, saya sangat suka dengan konsep ini. saya percaya ini akan sangat popular
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
A great project based on the eth blockchain, dev do you plan to do a crowdsale? Lets have the details thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is this the first coin that addresses the employment? It looks like interesting idea. Good luck with your token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
The concept is interesting and productive as well. The concept and idea is same as others such as bitjob however this provides wide range than the others. The target is very wide. It's not just career guidance but a career orientation to where you can go through. It can help on everything that is timely. It provide things in centralizing career. In this we can connect to other websites. Also, whenever we lost databases this can help to reconnect.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Can i join the airdrop and the bounty campaign at the same time?
Activity: 644
It seems like a good bonus for investors. Keep my eye on this project
Activity: 172
Applying for the airdrop right now. Looking forward to receive the coins. Thank you!
Activity: 420
Improving your skills always important. this project will help a lot of people and community. looking forward to it.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
I love surprises!

This project is an innovation to bridge prospective employers or companies to suitable and highly competitive Jobseekers, it's about time to have this kind of platform and the good thing is you also provide skills and training.. I'm looking this as a great and very useful tool for our global workforce and my countrymen here in the Philippines. 

Activity: 159
I like the concept. This is a good one. The Idea is awesome and unque
Activity: 294
I think with all these overwhelming responses. this coin will go to the moon! Smiley
Activity: 38
Nice project......will like to get the airdrop
Activity: 118
your project looks good. i hope you make your readmap real.
Activity: 25
It is certainly an ambitious project, and it will take a lot of effort from a lot of people, but it is a commendable one.
Activity: 364
I hope not to late to join in your airdrop...this is a different airdrop i think because we must post in this thread before join in this airdrop..
Activity: 251
your project which really needs for a lot of people, training platform.
especially, future we will have a difficult to faind a job because of develop AI.
very interested to see father development
Good Luck
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Good project for skills and career development. Applying for airdrop now.
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
It's just a start for a new concept.This is good opportunity. Gud Luck with ICO. Hope this will help society development
Activity: 44
The basic idea is similar to a decentralized Linkedin, if this project takes off it can be intriguing. For once the withpaper is well done, and pretty clear. To be continued...
Activity: 13
Seems like more and more innovative ideas are flowing in to these kind of projects. SHould be an easy winner here.
Pages:
Jump to: