Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 104. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
same thing, what is it with cryptsy and CASH? openex was way faster.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Yeah I put in a buy order on cryptsy.  Delaying deposits and responses to cash tickets.  Looks like they want it to run up some minus any selling pressure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LOL yup my CASH deposit fiinally made its way to cryptsy now that the price has dropped and stabilized.
Been almost 24h and I'm also still waiting my CASH to hit cryptsy. Havent had problems earlier with other coins.

So with CASH stay out of cryptsy, its fucked up.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Quick Question for when I start to hoard my cash coins.

The way I understand it now is there is no POS setup yet?  I went to set it up according to the instructions of other coins and for example I see no deamon folder etc.

My assumption is that POS is not currently implemented?  If I am right do we have any time frame or criteria for when it would be?  I love the ideas of Cash coin like destruction of coins.. etc..

I just would like to know when POS starts because I think that is a big part of any coin holding value to discourage the quick miners that dump fast and move on...

Thanks in advance.
POS starts after 30 days of inactivity of coins in your wallet

Ahh right thank you very much... do we need to setup the mint.bat program etc in deamon folder or does this qt client handle that with nothing extra but the .conf file being set correctly?  Just ask because this will eb my first POS coin I am going to hold but the only directions I can find refer to a deamon folder etc that isn't present in the Roaming area folders or the Qt folder I have.

Again, thanks in advance appreciate your response.
No one really know, but according to dev posts you only need to unlock your wallet after 30 days for minting for day or two
know nothing about conf file, actually I don't have one, and no problems with sync or anything like some people report

The way I understand it now is there is no POS setup yet?  I went to set it up according to the instructions of other coins and for example I see no deamon folder etc.

My assumption is that POS is not currently implemented?  If I am right do we have any time frame or criteria for when it would be?  I love the ideas of Cash coin like destruction of coins.. etc..

I just would like to know when POS starts because I think that is a big part of any coin holding value to discourage the quick miners that dump fast and move on...

Thanks in advance.

Ahh right thank you very much... do we need to setup the mint.bat program etc in deamon folder or does this qt client handle that with nothing extra but the .conf file being set correctly?  Just ask because this will eb my first POS coin I am going to hold but the only directions I can find refer to a deamon folder etc that isn't present in the Roaming area folders or the Qt folder I have.

Again, thanks in advance appreciate your response.
Activity: 18

Thanks in advance.

The way I understand it now is there is no POS setup yet?  I went to set it up according to the instructions of other coins and for example I see no deamon folder etc.

My assumption is that POS is not currently implemented?  If I am right do we have any time frame or criteria for when it would be?  I love the ideas of Cash coin like destruction of coins.. etc..

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I am going to cry if CASH collapsed, my entire 3 week profit invested and 10 days mining ..   Grin

If that happens, I'll chuck you my CASH to pay for the tissues dude Smiley

how much Speed (kh/s,mh/s) i will take with one r9 280x?
https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

Link was REALLY slow to load for me but it does work.
Activity: 57
how much Speed (kh/s,mh/s) i will take with one r9 280x?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Another bump in the CASH road.. and here is my response (in addition to 1500 in a staking wallet)

I am going to cry if CASH collapsed, my entire 3 week profit invested and 10 days mining ..   Grin
Is that pool still down? sad for people that didn't have fail over bat files

Might not have worked anyway, it's not rejecting shares. On one rig I found a mass list of stale not submitted, the other was ticking along without a care in the world.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is that pool still down? sad for people that didn't have fail over bat files
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Something wrong with Minebig indeed. Move on to other pools atm. Embarrassed
Activity: 230
Seems the net hashrate keeps going down. Traded volume on cryptsy doesn't look good either. What's happening?!

Well if my feathercoins ever turns up on Cryptsy I'll happily buy some more cash coins.
As said it looks like Minebig has problems, so their hash power is doing nothing and so difficulty is dropping

Off their dashboard
Est. Shares    23601 (done: 19704.87%)
Something might be up with MineBig, no blocks all night (UK time) and confirmations not getting through.

I got thousands of stales to it yesterday, switched to easy.cash and working fine.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Seems the net hashrate keeps going down. Traded volume on cryptsy doesn't look good either. What's happening?!
Activity: 1
Earlier I tried to connect to IRC and received a banned message when trying to connect.  
What I found out is that:
1. the cashcoin wallet is connecting to IRC
2. the server that the wallet connected to identified the connection as a bot stating "*** Banned Temporary K-line" ... "has been matched to a known bot pattern r#390 (Bitcoin clients) "
3. my IP address was banned from IRC.

I'm not sure if there is any point in having this enabled for your wallet if the IRC system is just going to automatically ban you if you have it enabled.  I believe the only purpose of this connection is to query IRC for additional peers, but if you get banned, it the purpose is no longer valid as it doesn't work.

Adding the following line to your Coin.conf* prevents connecting to IRC
irc=0

It looks like the leaf development team has already taken care of the issue in their code by hosting their own IRC server
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4810004

I don't know if this happened to just me, or if it is happening to everyone, and what wallets do or do not do this.  
In the CASH wallet, IRC is enabled by default, and it looks like it is a simple change in the code to one line to not use it unless you specifically enable it( but if you are going to get banned for doing it, I don't why you would enable it).  

diff irc.cpp irc.cpp.orginal
216,217c216,217
<     // ... or if IRC is not manually enabled.
<     if (!GetBoolArg("-irc", false))
---
>     // ... or if IRC is not enabled.
>     if (!GetBoolArg("-irc", true))

*Case.conf filename is apparently case sensitive in linux https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5039195

Addendum -this is the rizon servers posted policy in regards to the how and the why of the blocking
https://forum.rizon.net/showthread.php?4509-PeerCoin-amp-Related-CustomCoin-Clients-Blocked&p=13104&viewfull=1#post13104
Activity: 658
hahha tried to buy for 0.2 btc a few times... absolutely no volume on cryptsy....

too bad
I can sell you 8000 @ 0.2 btc each Smiley

thats not even a funny joke dude...  Wink

edit: you can buy my 22k for 400btc Wink

Sure!
You buy my 8k @ 0.2BTC each and I'll buy your 22k for 400BTC.
:p

make sure to do this trade on an exchange and not offline. i will pitch in 200cash to get things going which either of u can get for 2btc LOL
hahha tried to buy for 0.2 btc a few times... absolutely no volume on cryptsy....

too bad
I can sell you 8000 @ 0.2 btc each Smiley

thats not even a funny joke dude...  Wink

edit: you can buy my 22k for 400btc Wink

Sure!
You buy my 8k @ 0.2BTC each and I'll buy your 22k for 400BTC.
:p
Jump to: