Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 120. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Huge bubble about to pop. Wait for the dump. It's going to happen very soon ;P

Hehe sorry too late for you dude, should have mined earlier. Smiley probably been mining those 1 billion coin shitclones right?  yep i just shat leaf coin and all the dross out over people that wanted it. Sadly there is a million copies of those coins.

There is no copy of this one Sad  so either buy now or cry harder as it rises over the coming weeks. I may send you 0.01 CASH just so you know how good it feels to own something good.

Good pump. Doesn't matter, it will pop. bubbles always pop at some point

It is rising, and on the way up there will be up's and downs. However with a coin with ZERO instamine and ZERO premine there are no HUGE bag holders that are going to crash the market. It is in the hands of people who knew gold from junk. The latest wave was 99% copy and paste instamine and premine crap. Huge dumpers crashed those markets. I don't see the same can happen here. I always thought an XPM (even though that algo was and is amazing of course )that was not open to botnets would be a very great coin to have. CASH is that coin.

Of course you will see ups and downs but if you won't sell cheap then it can't go cheap. There are a few with a lot but they will only try and crash to get in again at a lower price. You see the same thing with all coins.

Probably hasn't noticed CASH has 47.5 BTC in volume, that's $37,700 USD.    Now on a side note....  I thought I said sell CHEAP!  Seriously, I'm not made of BTC guys....   Wink

Sorry but right now is cheap really Smiley

Anyone here have 10k CASH yet? 

I wish Sad  Do you?

No, i would like to though Smiley i was hoping to get to 10K but it got too hard to mine. I got at least over 5k though so nice little POS stakes should come in monthly now. I like it when i just see free coins popping up in the wallet each month ... If i could have got to 10k those POS stakes would have been very tasty for free.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Anyone can deposit CASH to cryptsy?

i have only withdrawn.....

keep it Smiley
I just transfer to Cryptsy but not going to sell  Cheesy
legendary
Anyone can deposit CASH to cryptsy?

i have only withdrawn.....

keep it Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Hehe sorry too late for you dude, should have mined earlier. Smiley probably been mining those 1 billion coin shitclones right?  yep i just shat leaf coin and all the dross out over people that wanted it. Sadly there is a million copies of those coins.

There is no copy of this one Sad  so either buy now or cry harder as it rises over the coming weeks. I may send you 0.01 CASH just so you know how good it feels to own something good.

It is rising, and on the way up there will be up's and downs. However with a coin with ZERO instamine and ZERO premine there are no HUGE bag holders that are going to crash the market. It is in the hands of people who knew gold from junk. The latest wave was 99% copy and paste instamine and premine crap. Huge dumpers crashed those markets. I don't see the same can happen here. I always thought an XPM (even though that algo was and is amazing of course )that was not open to botnets would be a very great coin to have. CASH is that coin.

Of course you will see ups and downs but if you won't sell cheap then it can't go cheap. There are a few with a lot but they will only try and crash to get in again at a lower price. You see the same thing with all coins.

Probably hasn't noticed CASH has 47.5 BTC in volume, that's $37,700 USD.    Now on a side note....  I thought I said sell CHEAP!  Seriously, I'm not made of BTC guys....   Wink

I wish Sad  Do you?
Activity: 490
Anyone can deposit CASH to cryptsy? 104 confirmations but nothing on Cryptsy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
somebody's keeping it cheap..
legendary

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary

first rule about CASH ..... don't sell CASH (until dumpers finish dumping) same with all coins really but i think many underestimate how hard future mining could become once coinmarket cap and other places notice it. Rewards per block can shrink rapidly as hash piles on.

Never sell this for under 100000 and that will be the bottom price for it. Even then just sell off POS stakes and have a nice little income each month.

Is that $10 a coin? Huh
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
and there the pump ended in a dump! Roll Eyes

+1

Love how you call those scammers out  on your previous posts  Grin
Activity: 406

legendary

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
holy fuck they are pumping this baby  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 406
legendary
first rule about CASH ..... don't sell CASH (until dumpers finish dumping) same with all coins really but i think many underestimate how hard future mining could become once coinmarket cap and other places notice it. Rewards per block can shrink rapidly as hash piles on.

Never sell this for under 100000 and that will be the bottom price for it. Even then just sell off POS stakes and have a nice little income each month.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Tuition fee due in 2 days  Lips sealed hope CASH can save my sorry ass   Grin

See if they'll take a CASH payment!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Tuition fee due in 2 days  Lips sealed hope CASH can save my sorry ass   Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Help us grow our pool!
cash.jtcpools.org
1% fee - Fees support charity! Safe drinking water and disaster relief.
The next miner to find a block mines for free for life.
Mine for GOOD!
Jump to: