Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 116. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
what is current market cap??
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
only 30 days or can smal with big amount coin?

No - more coins doesn't matter. The time to mint is fixed 30 days from the time the coins enter your wallet plus or minus a few.
So if you get 100 CASH on the 1st of Feb and 300 cash on the 5th of Feb then (roughly) on the 2nd of March the 100 with PoS mint and on the 7th the 300 will PoS mint.
Activity: 33
only 30 days or can smal with big amount coin?
Activity: 32
PoS mining is done automatically as long as your wallet is not locked. Just wait 30 days...
Activity: 33
how i can start mine PoS what kind of command in my wallet reserv coin or some else?
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Well, right now this has been buried under the attention that Vertcoin got. Needs to be listed on coinmarketcap!

Compare to VTC,  CASH is way too low. Huge potential Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

anyone like this logo ?

cashcoin address : EgyQKF7eizPiaCL6H8qs25U9kPQxKTAY4w

Ahhh... Shiny!  I like.

+10 Cash to you good sir.  

Thankyou! Smiley

Basic design good... How about TWO 'C' s  , and legend  'CryptoCoin   CryptoCASH '  ??

like this ?

Looks pretty good, I assume you played around with the spacing of the C's and that was the best?
FWIW I think 'Cash Coin' would be better on the right than 'Crypto Coin'.
Thnx for the effort Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was thinking that price could be dumped when coin goes on cryptsy but for now it's a good price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Frankly I think that CASH did not rocket and crash like, say Tesla Coin, did when it hit Cryptsy is a good sign.

Even at 0.0006 it is a profitable mine.

Been mining at http://cash.jtcpools.org/ for giggles and some charity .. 100 coins in 8 hours.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Added a pool at https://cash.luckyminers.com/

Pool features:
- DDOS Protected.
- SSL certificate for secure browsing.
- 0% fee this week!
- 2 Factor authentication so your coins won't be stolen
- MSG at top of site for last logon time and IP address so you know if it was you.
- Proportional payout system so you will get credited after each block.
- Crons (payouts) run every minute.
- Email relay server so your email arrives in your inbox!

SEE YOU THERE!

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
let us explain CASH also here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cash-you-better-get-it-now-449958

It seems some people didnt got it Wink

That thread just looks to be stained by some noob fool who just says bullshit with no reason to back it up. Probably mining some shit premined instamined crap with a billion coins per block and doesn't recognise something good from this bunch of coins.
Activity: 22
legendary
I'm sure this dev can create a block explorer ...he seems to be an actual coder rather than copy and paste merchant.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Well, right now this has been buried under the attention that Vertcoin got. Needs to be listed on coinmarketcap!

Cannot get on Coinmarketcap atm.  .. See my comment above.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
BLOCK EXPLORER...

Is anyone working on a good explorer ?  (there is a simple crawler , which works sometimes)

Before we get CASH on Coinmarketcap, we need two reliable portals for block explorers. That will take a little work and time, I know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
i think every coin graph looks similar when it first hits cryptsy or any exchange, you will have those that want to CASH some in Smiley

Not a bad thing, you don't want a currency in the hands of just a few people. Anyway i mean peak was about 90000 it's hovering between 50000 and 60000 that's not too bad. CASH needs more community and interest ...i think once people start getting free coins from the staking they will like it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Even it is on Cryptsy, someone is dumping lol  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I see the top pool listed is MINEBIG.COM    Great pool company...great pools!!

http://cash.minebig.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Prices are really low I think about CRYPTSY
You mean they are dumping?
Jump to: