Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 115. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
nice dump there!
time to buy some
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

CASH.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
cryptsy really needs to ban these bot accounts.... those ping pong scripts ruin the place. They need to be kicked out asap.
There's nothing wrong with the bots. Nor they gonna do anything about that matter.

Ah you speak for cryptsy now do you? you have your fingers in many scams i see, just been reading some other interesting things about you on a different thread.

Seems you are involved with cryptonium and some other shady things? now you know apparently exactly what cryptsy will do regarding ping pong bots?

Get back to saturnscam coin and pump that some more.

Cryptonium - derived from the word craptanium obviously, or scamtonium depending on which variation of the truth you prefer.

I'm going to come visit your scam coin thread soon. If you're the pseudo dev there is bound to be hardcore scamming that needs to be uncovered.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
cryptsy really needs to ban these bot accounts.... those ping pong scripts ruin the place. They need to be kicked out asap.
There's nothing wrong with the bots. Nor they gonna do anything about that matter.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

MINEBIG has had the largest pool from day 1 i believe....they kill it for CASH!

Check em out

http://cash.minebig.com

one of these days i will own 1gigahash of scryptmining and i will solo every coin, then you will see what kills what in this. huge hashers take all the coins pump up the diff and leave nothing for us little guys. much thanks for the cash pool at minebig! very much thanks! everyone wants to score big on every coin while im just waiting for a big score on 1. i have to hunt night and day for a coin that isnt being raped by huge hashpower. this is why vertcoin was so successful.. noone able to dump on vert because of the reduced hashpower. more ppl hashing at smaller rates is better than someone with more hashpower than an entire pool combined. any time a coin gets monopolized its the same time i take my leave.

i hope cash will be like vert in that noone will come with 200mh and pump the diff then walk away leaving us smaller hashers to finish the block, then they come back when the diff drops again. it's for lack of a better word.. disgusting. there are many coins out there, choose one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

MINEBIG has had the largest pool from day 1 i believe....they kill it for CASH!

Check em out

http://cash.minebig.com

Activity: 32
Sorry for my bad math earlier.

But the current coin count is...566283.46012400
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Priced at 0.0005 BTC , CASH is a good buy.

With my 1k CASH, somehow I managed to retain 800 and got 0.5BTC spare from yesterday buying/selling.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
hmm not sure if i should get myself some cryptocash

i like the name but im mainly in the altcoin scene to increase my btc stash Smiley

I would think you should not be buying. Go for another more volatile currency.

Cryptocash is more suitable as a diversification from BTC in the longer term.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
hmm not sure if i should get myself some cryptocash

i like the name but im mainly in the altcoin scene to increase my btc stash Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
MAC WALLET 10.7 & 10.9 still not working..

Whats going on with an updated version?

Been mining since day one and all my CASH sitting in the pool account so definitely need a wallet
Can't you build from git?
Activity: 37
MAC WALLET 10.7 & 10.9 still not working..

Whats going on with an updated version?

Been mining since day one and all my CASH sitting in the pool account so definitely need a wallet
Activity: 1
PoS mining is done automatically as long as your wallet is not locked. Just wait 30 days...

Oh, so you have to unlock the wallet? Isn't it less secure then?  Shocked How can I unlock the wallet again?

This works for HoboNickel - I believe cash is the same...
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Proof_of_Stake
+1
That was good info. I wish I understood the "trust" system here cause I wanted to +1 that post for saving me making a stupid mistake.
Also, Dedicatedpool.com has a pool for this at cash.dedicatedpool.com. I guess I don't understand KH/MH/GH cause the pool says 93000kh but net says .01mh? I thought 93000kh=93mh no?
@adversor
https://github.com/cryptocashnow/cash/tree/master/src/qt/res/icons
The "Overview" button is round and looks unique
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you guys have a circular logo fitting to the other coins? If so, plz send it to PM and I will add your coin to my website:

altcoinstats.com
PoS mining is done automatically as long as your wallet is not locked. Just wait 30 days...

Oh, so you have to unlock the wallet? Isn't it less secure then?  Shocked How can I unlock the wallet again?

This works for HoboNickel - I believe cash is the same...
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Proof_of_Stake
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
what is current market cap??

561013 CASH * 0.00055 = ~308 BTC
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █

Oh, so you have to unlock the wallet? Isn't it less secure then?  Shocked How can I unlock the wallet again?
Jump to: