Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 123. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
I am mining at http://cash.easy-mining.net/

I have found 44 blocks (!!!) with only one 7770 and sometimes one 5870 mining for 5 days. I got paid only 226 coins while i generated over 847 coins for the pool. Incredible... Is that pool OK or is stealing? I am the rank 1 in finders tab. - 1   Joseph_from_Pilsen   44   847

I was in that pool today with 8MH/s, top hashing for several hours before anons came in with 15-60MH/s, seems I got paid properly. Have to remember the hashing rate cratered for a day, so probably made in 1 day same number of coins as other 3 together.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

I have found 44 blocks (!!!) with only one 7770 and sometimes one 5870 mining for 5 days. I got paid only 226 coins while i generated over 847 coins for the pool. Incredible... Is that pool OK or is stealing? I am the rank 1 in finders tab. - 1   Joseph_from_Pilsen   44   847

That's how pool mining basically works, the top guys find all the blocks and share with the lower hashers.
You never really wanna be the biggest hasher in a pool, you won't be very efficient, hence big hashers follow big hashers and every else follows.
legendary
Activity: 1120
There is more activity on openex then on cryptsy Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
i mean manipulation on the wider term mate... people are getting impatient.... want to try and sell... this kind of shit makes a lot of people panic...

I just hate it when they do this... cause tomorrow when every thing calmed down your deposit will be there in a few minutes...

mindfucking games of cryptsy... letting people stare at that high selling price... only a few trades on that level before it drops back to old level... you know what i mean...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Weird thing is that only one person have deposit Smiley
Activity: 797
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Cryptsy is about to buckle.

CASH, MEOW and LEAF at same time .. lol ..
legendary
this is just manipulation on cryptsys side i think... bastards Angry

A little bullshit,... don't you think? There has been 3 trades completed for less then 0.01BTC, so to talk about manipulation is a little too heavy, don't you think, a $8 manipulation Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
this is just manipulation on cryptsys side i think... bastards Angry
The problem is that all other exchanges with cash suck too. Coins traded at coimnarket.io and coinedup have no problems with arbitrage and deposits because these 2 exchanges are big enough.
Growcoin Chief
that vern mofo! Tongue that trade shouldve been mine... damn
Activity: 126
Who's CASH is on sell order? Bigvern? Anyone?
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Oh dear, usual Cryptsy lags, you can never be sure, what's going on^^
hmm vern is really greedy, 0.008 price... Even vertcoin is cheaper (0.006 now).
I hope that i haven't any problems when i withdraw just from pool to cryptsy.
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Well, someone has coins on there already and it's not me (having transferred within 2 minutes of it going live).
legendary
the worst thing i can think of now is that all the attention goes to meow and leaf... and were being ignored or something...  Undecided

Remember, cash is very difficult to mine... so very difficult to dump, if someone wants to manipulate the price then he need to pay a lot for our coins.
Growcoin Chief
the worst thing i can think of now is that all the attention goes to meow and leaf... and were being ignored or something...  Undecided
Jump to: