Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 125. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Or we could go with CashCoin as it is on the daddy exchange Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the name how it is, no need to add cryptocash or whatever... why do we need do have two c's blablabla it looks better if its cash/BTC  or cash/LTC  not CCC/BTC=cryptocashcoin three c's looks weird...

The short trade name would still be CASH. It's the long name that's being discussed.

Look on Cryptsy, there's a long name and a short trade name. Smiley

I like cash for the long name too, but cryptocash is not bad either. like em both equally Cheesy Cheesy

There's already a cryptobuck, so cryptocash seems a bit redundant.  Plus crypto cash is the name of some game if you google it.

Cash Coin doesn't make cents (play on word right there)  Is it cash or a coin?

Can't call it digital cash due to Digital coin (DGC) <-- one of my other fav's for mining.

So, I'm still thinking...  Cash is obvious for the short name.

Cryptobuck is not CryptoCash at all.  There will be lots of similar names : but wouldn't Crypto be a great part of the name ? That is what it is, after all, and it
googles fantastically well

I completely agree with you that having Crypto in the name eg CryptoCash is perfect.  You'll have to excuse me as I nit pick on these things it's what I do.

Dev needs to bring in the DEV HAMMER for us....  Personally I find nothing wrong with CryptoCash per say, just don't want confusion and what not.

Ah, now to figure out why my hash rates are going down all over....   Sad  Thinking all this mining isn't worth the extra upkeep....  There's gotta be an easier way to do this.  How on earth do you guys with 5,10,15 rigs get any sleep?  I've only got 3.
Activity: 196
Still have plenty of space for miners over here on cash.PoolMineWith.Us.

Proud to be supporting CASH and giving folks a place to mine!  Bring it on!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
If you don't know Cash is going to the cryptsy (100%) It's the cryptscy deposit site https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewwithdrawals/109 . I think a price could will be over 0.0014BTC

Cryptsy has several of these pages set up for different coins that are not yet listed. Can't predict exactly when they might list.
legendary
FWIW
I have change my mind having read what people have been saying, particularly MajorMax (or whatever it was).

I now like CryptoCash over CASHCoin.
Previous post edited.

Thanks, yes I have carefully considered possible names.

CryptoCash

is snappy,

completely descriptive,

searches well,

and is presumably what the dev intended.
legendary
I like the name how it is, no need to add cryptocash or whatever... why do we need do have two c's blablabla it looks better if its cash/BTC  or cash/LTC  not CCC/BTC=cryptocashcoin three c's looks weird...

The short trade name would still be CASH. It's the long name that's being discussed.

I like cash for the long name too, but cryptocash is not bad either. like em both equally Cheesy Cheesy

There's already a cryptobuck, so cryptocash seems a bit redundant.  Plus crypto cash is the name of some game if you google it.

Can't call it digital cash due to Digital coin (DGC) <-- one of my other fav's for mining.

Cryptobuck is not CryptoCash at all.  There will be lots of similar names : but wouldn't Crypto be a great part of the name ? That is what it is, after all, and it
googles fantastically well
Activity: 149
TABJOHN
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Guys, I have created the first CASH faucet http://freecashcoin.com/

Any donate is welcome Cheesy CASH: EoC4kUXmfQHtgZpiqKEVovZ2MgMXZU6eaH

This needs added to main page and website!

Thank you befree!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
can someone point me to the wallet v1.1? website only has 1.0

1.1 is linked in the open post Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Yea i like it more for short name and for long name i like it more.
can someone point me to the wallet v1.1? website only has 1.0

i have to say... props to the devs... i really like the way the difficulty lowers the block rewards almost instantly.. very nice  Smiley

wait I missed this, so the more mining the lower the reward?

Indeed.

Started at 30 per block, currently 16 at difficulty 11
Was about 20 at diff 7

That is awesome, theoretically that should increase the value. When this hits Cryptsy the diff will skyrocket, I am so happy to even have ~ 600 of these coins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Openex.pw  

Don't.  just DON'T

Still waiting for the bloody 200 coins.

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
i have to say... props to the devs... i really like the way the difficulty lowers the block rewards almost instantly.. very nice  Smiley

Indeed.

Started at 30 per block, currently 16 at difficulty 11
Was about 20 at diff 7

Jump to: