Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅ - page 13. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Activity: 149
Looks promising. I will watch your project
Activity: 76
It's Ponzi scheme project with all related risks. So, be smart researching such projects as this.
i see on your future plan is listed to binance , has it been verified? or just hope
Binance won't list this scam. No hope.
More possible that black hole will disturb the Earth than cashbery coin will be on Binance.

Ponzi scheme? Why? Cheesy We don't have the referral program, we don't have an ICO or Token Sale, we are just making a simple transaction tool. The thing you are talking about is just a fancy brand that helped us in a start in the Russian Market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
It's Ponzi scheme project with all related risks. So, be smart researching such projects as this.
i see on your future plan is listed to binance , has it been verified? or just hope
Binance won't list this scam. No hope.
More possible that black hole will disturb the Earth than cashbery coin will be on Binance.
Activity: 14
hi, your coin mineable ?
what pool ?
Do you have Russian telegram channel?
Not yet, but his appearance will be not long in coming
got it. and Im waiting for it
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Coins currency is growing constantly, it's rosy:)
It's attractive and promising fact, you're totally right:)
Nice, especially specially against the backdrop of red market
Any expectation?
Activity: 84
Not yet, but his appearance will be not long in coming
Activity: 116
Nice, especially specially against the backdrop of red market
This coin has been very good news recently. I should be satisfied with it. Now, every institution can see that this token investment is of great value.

Thanks for support!
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
Should wallet be synchronized? It occurs automatically?

Not verified for now. But we are making negotiations, everything's going fine. We need to meet certain requirements to be listed and we are working on them.
Should wallet be synchronized? It occurs automatically?
Yes. Yes, it happens automatically when you connect to the server
where will those foundation offices be for cashbery coin? and is the volume really true? heard that some are fake volumes in that exchange.

Right now we are located in Moscow. Yep, volumes are absolutely real. You can see it by the looking at the numerous Sell and Buy orders Smiley

where do you plan to expand this operations? i noticed that the volume decreased. maybe, it's just the hype. you can get the real price once this hype subsides. and you can get this for a very cheap price. that's the general trend of every coin or token.

Our marketing plan is based on entering the local markets one by one instead of the typical spreading English version of everything all over the world. We made a good growth rate in Russia, now we are spreading our Marketing and PR campaign to Turkey and India, then to other countries one by one. We hope it will stimulate the constant growth of CBC.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
This coin has been very good news recently. I should be satisfied with it. Now, every institution can see that this token investment is of great value.
Pages:
Jump to: