Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅ - page 8. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello guys! Tell me, please about the benefits of your platform?
Activity: 142
How can I download the mobile wallet?
We're creating mobile apps atm. So stay tuned! We update it on our website
I can't visit your website often. maybe telegram? are you going announce there?
Activity: 84
We're creating mobile apps atm. So stay tuned! We update it on our website
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
Activity: 31
how is it going with binance?
We are making negotiations, everything's going fine. We need to meet certain requirements to be listed and we are working on them
I hope you will succeed:)
how is it going with binance?
We are making negotiations, everything's going fine. We need to meet certain requirements to be listed and we are working on them
Activity: 142
What's your roadmap?
The Roadmap and the new version of White Paper will be published in the very near future
Will you translate your wp to other languages?
it'll be done after new versions obviously
Yep, absolutely right
Activity: 76
What's your roadmap?
The Roadmap and the new version of White Paper will be published in the very near future
Will you translate your wp to other languages?
it'll be done after new versions obviously
What's your roadmap?
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
I've mined a bit of coin, notifications sre enjoyable
How can I mine it?
Yes. The Mining process helps the network to work efficiently, but it should not serve as a source of unlimited emission and devaluation of the coin, as it happens in the Ethereum Network. That's why we kept the opportunity for mining, but the reward for mining is very small
Reward will be transferred on my wallet?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
where can i use cbc then?
Cashbery Coin is an optimal instrument for the small enterprise development. It is a payment system which easily integrates into network exchange, or 8 / 17 into the real economy, starting from online shops, discount providers, delivery services, media, to the banking sector and the real estate industries. So we are working on integrating CBC in different existing platforms

Ok then, thanx
glad to help!
Hi! How are you? What is your next step to do?
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
How can I mine it?
Yes. The Mining process helps the network to work efficiently, but it should not serve as a source of unlimited emission and devaluation of the coin, as it happens in the Ethereum Network. That's why we kept the opportunity for mining, but the reward for mining is very small
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
Cashbery Coin is an optimal instrument for the small enterprise development. It is a payment system which easily integrates into network exchange, or 8 / 17 into the real economy, starting from online shops, discount providers, delivery services, media, to the banking sector and the real estate industries. So we are working on integrating CBC in different existing platforms

Ok then, thanx
How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
How can I mine it?
No, we won't use referral program

I think at such a market all the same it is worth considering a referral. Investments are needed in any case, and referrals like subscription companies give recognition and excellent advertising for their money.
Just posts in Facebook do not achieve what they can give these options. The idea of the project is a good pity that you are now starting it.
I agree with the referral program. This is not a bad addition. Why do you think that now is a bad time to start, because of this falling market? I think that a great idea and a strong team will cope with this. Not can always wait for a positive direction, because no one knows when this will happen.

We simply decided to go another way. We truly believe that our project is good and that the people will spread the news about it without a referral program. That's why we decided to concentrate on local PR campaigns.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
How can I mine it?
No, we won't use referral program

I think at such a market all the same it is worth considering a referral. Investments are needed in any case, and referrals like subscription companies give recognition and excellent advertising for their money.
Just posts in Facebook do not achieve what they can give these options. The idea of the project is a good pity that you are now starting it.
I agree with the referral program. This is not a bad addition. Why do you think that now is a bad time to start, because of this falling market? I think that a great idea and a strong team will cope with this. Not can always wait for a positive direction, because no one knows when this will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: