Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅ - page 9. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
strange, I like writing in this thread. Is it really my opinion that it was provocative and was removed? (in any case, even this says a lot)
and yes, a good PR
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
How can I mine it?
Yes. The Mining process helps the network to work efficiently, but it should not serve as a source of unlimited emission and devaluation of the coin, as it happens in the Ethereum Network. That's why we kept the opportunity for mining, but the reward for mining is very small
Reward will be transferred on my wallet?
No, we won't use referral program

I think at such a market all the same it is worth considering a referral. Investments are needed in any case, and referrals like subscription companies give recognition and excellent advertising for their money.
Just posts in Facebook do not achieve what they can give these options. The idea of the project is a good pity that you are now starting it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is it legal? Where are docs?
Absolutely legal. Soon all legal documents will be published on the website
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
How can I mine it?
Yes. The Mining process helps the network to work efficiently, but it should not serve as a source of unlimited emission and devaluation of the coin, as it happens in the Ethereum Network. That's why we kept the opportunity for mining, but the reward for mining is very small
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
where can i use cbc then?
How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
got it, nice
Hi guys. Are you going to be listed at coinmarketcap?
Hello! Sure! It'll be soon
How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
Directly on your wallet
Activity: 142
How can I mine it?
Or on any other soft?
How can I mine it?
No, we won't use referral program
Activity: 142
hi! do you have masternods? i would like
Activity: 31
Will you create a referral program?
How can I mine it?
How can I mine it?
Do you make airdrops?
I think it helps any coins

We plan it in the nearest future.
Do you make airdrops?
I think it helps any coins
My wallet is synchronizing already few minutes. it's ok?
Absolutely ok
Pages:
Jump to: