Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅ - page 10. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 16
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
My wallet is synchronizing already few minutes. it's ok?
Activity: 84
Hi guys. Are you going to be listed at coinmarketcap?

Sure! We are negotiating with them and we hope it will happen very soon
Activity: 53
Hi guys. Are you going to be listed at coinmarketcap?
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
One of the main shortcomings of the crypto currency is the low transaction speed. If the project succeeds in eliminating the problem, there will be a good chance to take the leading place in crypto-economics.

Our hard tests showed that we can make more than 15000 transactions per second and more to come. So we think that we solved this issue Smiley
God, I wish I didn't have to wait several minutes to make a transaction. I think it's enough to make some guys calm
How do I get a new wallet, what is the value of the change
Our wallet here https://cashberycoin.com/#wallet
CBC price is approx 2,2$ today. Nice chance to get today because it's constantly growing lately
One of the main shortcomings of the crypto currency is the low transaction speed. If the project succeeds in eliminating the problem, there will be a good chance to take the leading place in crypto-economics.

Our hard tests showed that we can make more than 15000 transactions per second and more to come. So we think that we solved this issue Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Just checking on the market for this coin, as i can see that the price does look really good.
Trading this coin can be a real good decision to do.
I suppose any cryptocurrences are useful only for speculations.. for now. CBC looks suitable for hodlers so far:)
Are you located in Russia?

Yeah. Our development office is located here.
Pages:
Jump to: