Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 63. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi, Dev. How about destroying coins remained after giveaways.

Bounties or something free of charges seem to be changed into DUMP.
For community, strong value support will increase common wealth of CFC stake holders.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
New CoffeeCoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Actually, it has been up and running for a few hours now, thank maxskinner for kickstarting it Wink

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, and was mostly dealing with Proof Of Work cryptos so far.
Things like extraction & difficulty are featured prominently, but aren't too relevant for Proof Of Stake, so suggestions on UI improvements are welcome!

Tips & Bounties appreciated at C9iqsJ2zhw8ZDhxxwZyLw8a7y2PGYy5iaX or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

So Max said he paid for the first 2 months, So is it 0.01 btc per month for hosting?  and just send to the tip and bounties or is there another address for payment?  I would like to help out!

Also just checked it out and with the low price on Bittrex, people can buy their way into the top 20 Richlist for less then .30 of a btc, if more people are willing to sell that low,  A bit ridiculous at the moment! 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Just noticed that the dropdown in wallet says CC and not CFC.
Would this affect sending coins to exchanges where it is listed as CFC?

Update to the latest version of the CFC wallet. The new version says CFC, vice CC. You still shouldn't have a problem sending coins, but you should still consider upgrading.
I think I have the old wallet.
Will upgrade soon.
Thanks again.
The old wallet can be used, also can use new wallet

The mac wallet is still CC I believe. But its syncing to teh blockchain, no issues right?

We need updated Mac wallet! I tried to compile, but without success...
legendary
Activity: 1064

CoffeeCoin faucet: http://faucet.coffee4commit.com
If you do not get Coffee , you can get it from here;
If you have a lot of Coffee, You can donate to help others to get it.

not many ppl using the Faucet, so I increase the request amount to 50 CFC

now you can get 50 CFC every hour.
why it says my ip is blacklisted?? is there a spammer from my country? shit.i hate that Angry Angry Angry
it says : Your IP is blacklisted for the following reason(s): web (WWW) server which have spammer abused vulnerabilities (e.g. FormMail scripts) (SORBS)
my ip is : 197.0.128.90  it change every 24 hours from my provider.is there something you can fix please?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Voted: number 435 at Mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1064

why it says my ip is blacklisted?? is there a spammer from my country? shit.i hate that Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 308
Ok, guys. I'll be away for a few days at a family function, but I'll be in and out to check on things. I'm in contact with a professional coder that can look over our source, fix any broken code, and get us back on track. We can't build a solid infrastructure with a broken coin, now can we?  Roll Eyes The coder is to review the 30/90 issue, investigate POW and whether it's necessary, and implement coin control and the unlock button (if coffee v1.0 doesn't get to it first). Any cost will be paid directly out of my pocket, but fill free to chip in.

Good to see your taking a break away from crypto to get refreshed!  Thanks for giving us a heads up, very professional!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Just noticed that the dropdown in wallet says CC and not CFC.
Would this affect sending coins to exchanges where it is listed as CFC?

Update to the latest version of the CFC wallet. The new version says CFC, vice CC. You still shouldn't have a problem sending coins, but you should still consider upgrading.
I think I have the old wallet.
Will upgrade soon.
Thanks again.
The old wallet can be used, also can use new wallet

The mac wallet is still CC I believe. But its syncing to teh blockchain, no issues right?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Activity: 325
This is a great coin. I like drink coffee.
Activity: 168

qhy
Activity: 45
Giveaways are over! Remaining funds will be used to build CFC infrastructure(with community approval). CFC Foundation funds can be tracked

this is a good news... Roll Eyes
Activity: 459
Giveaways are over!

oh, my god, I have missed the chance and miss the ncie coin....I am so sad.. Roll Eyes

Don't be sad the price still very cheap and undervalued you can still buy more on Sharexcoin.
Activity: 465
Ok, guys. I'll be away for a few days at a family function, but I'll be in and out to check on things. I'm in contact with a professional coder that can look over our source, fix any broken code, and get us back on track. We can't build a solid infrastructure with a broken coin, now can we?  Roll Eyes The coder is to review the 30/90 issue, investigate POW and whether it's necessary, and implement coin control and the unlock button (if coffee v1.0 doesn't get to it first). Any cost will be paid directly out of my pocket, but fill free to chip in.

Enjoy your family function... Hope to hear some more good news about the code improvement at the time you come back  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
voted #422

yeal, go on vote for mint and other exchanges......
Giveaways are over!

oh, my god, I have missed the chance and miss the ncie coin....I am so sad.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 984
Does staking work in the meantime?
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: