Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 64. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Active community, it is worth buying.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am not a qualified managers, Markus is a capable man, he can lead the CFC community continues to move forward, I will give CFC to help in the development of CFC community, we hope to continue to move forward, I wish everyone good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok, guys. I'll be away for a few days at a family function, but I'll be in and out to check on things. I'm in contact with a professional coder that can look over our source, fix any broken code, and get us back on track. We can't build a solid infrastructure with a broken coin, now can we?  Roll Eyes The coder is to review the 30/90 issue, investigate POW and whether it's necessary, and implement coin control and the unlock button (if coffee v1.0 doesn't get to it first). Any cost will be paid directly out of my pocket, but fill free to chip in.

#414 Smiley voted
now we should attack on Twitter Smiley

lets do this im goign to twett

#Coffeecoin #mintpalexchange @MintPalExchange add CFC coffeecoin @coffeecoin2 to your exchange ,is about living life and living it well
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

#414 Smiley voted
now we should attack on Twitter Smiley
voting on mintpal #412 Grin

not too long until 500
Activity: 294

The vast majority of CFC was distributed to a relatively small number of individuals, most of which were only looking for a handout and care nothing about the goals and ambitions of CFC.

Well, not all, and just to prove that, here's a statement:

I won't dump or bulge a single bit. You can track my wallet and even put it in the OP, under "supporters for the long-run"  Cool

CC73w2w2Mti....LiqAVjgpX   (i removed enough of the address so anyone can find it in the block chain and still avoid banning Tongue  sig has the whole thing Wink)

There's only one transaction so far, the actual distribution, where I got 70K CFC and that's TX: 48ee0a4c99fe35ac956d551346754f312aaa91bdfdc26550af40a086adc9f8fc
Expected to see some minting/staking up ahead, of course, but that's it.

If anyone sees that address' balance lower a single CFC, without me first pre-disclaiming it on this thread, you're entitled to ruin my reputation and ban me from this community, along with any other sanction you can make happen in here.

If it all goes south, I'll keep them even when their worth 0  (already have a few millions of other dead coins, that's the game Wink )

I challenge any brave supporter to join me on this pledge.

Cheers

no problems, but it wont make me stop voting on mintpal  Cheesy

and publish it in this thread, it's cool to see numbers going up, no ?

Indeed! Keep it up!
NO MORE GIVEAWAYS!
From this point on, distribution and Mintpal voting giveaways are over! Why, might you ask? There are much better ways to promote our coin and build our value WITHOUT giving away freebies. Freebies encourage dumping, and dumping is bad for a growth. With that being said, the remaining balance of the development fund has been turned over to me and amounts to 600K CFC (tracking link in OP). That's all we've got, so let's make it stretch by raising our market cap! Until it increases, I will spend from my own pocket and accept donations for the cause as well.

The vast majority of CFC was distributed to a relatively small number of individuals, most of which were only looking for a handout and care nothing about the goals and ambitions of CFC. There is no doubt that probability was high for holders to unload their free coins, especially when it amounts to well over 90% of total supply; the end-result is a stagnant value. We're just getting started folks, and there is WAY more to follow.

In addition to the CFC Foundation, a group of our community's finest volunteers, I am establishing The CoffeeCoin Guild (@CoffeeCoinGuild). It will eventually be structured around a for-profit business model (most likely LLC), selling goods and services around the world in exchange for cryptocurrencies (CFC users will get a nice discount!). A percentage of profits will go to the CFC infrastructure development fund. Big goals, but it's going to take a lot to get there, and I'm confident with our community we WILL get there.

-Profitus aka "Coffee 2.0"

Great let the CFC raise begin, Just voted! #411
no problems, but it wont make me stop voting on mintpal  Cheesy

and publish it in this thread, it's cool to see numbers going up, no ?
NO MORE GIVEAWAYS!
From this point on, distribution and Mintpal voting giveaways are over! Why, might you ask? There are much better ways to promote our coin and build our value WITHOUT giving away freebies. Freebies encourage dumping, and dumping is bad for a growth. With that being said, the remaining balance of the development fund has been turned over to me and amounts to 600K CFC (tracking link in OP). That's all we've got, so let's make it stretch by raising our market cap! Until it increases, I will spend from my own pocket and accept donations for the cause as well.

The vast majority of CFC was distributed to a relatively small number of individuals, most of which were only looking for a handout and care nothing about the goals and ambitions of CFC. There is no doubt that probability was high for holders to unload their free coins, especially when it amounts to well over 90% of total supply; the end-result is a stagnant value. We're just getting started folks, and there is WAY more to follow.

In addition to the CFC Foundation, a group of our community's finest volunteers, I am establishing The CoffeeCoin Guild (@CoffeeCoinGuild). It will eventually be structured around a for-profit business model (most likely LLC), selling goods and services around the world in exchange for cryptocurrencies (CFC users will get a nice discount!). A percentage of profits will go to the CFC infrastructure development fund. Big goals, but it's going to take a lot to get there, and I'm confident with our community we WILL get there.

-Profitus aka "Coffee 2.0"
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
voted on mintpal 405  Grin

LOl are you sure??? coz #405 number done by me
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

#405 Voted

I am not getting vote reward  Sad have voted many times !!
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
legendary
Activity: 1288
Oh, I didn't know about Mintpal voting reward.

My vote was 400th
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
oh and small question: many PoW rewards seem to be going to BxpVHgDWYYGQ71r5f6uZhLKLZ9AnLTyT4y, which doesn't begin with a "C".

Is there something special about this address? Can/should it be tagged in some way?

He's probably PoW mining with the biggest hash power. I tried CPU mining and I was also getting blocks pretty often, but overall it was not worth it at the current prices.
Pages:
Jump to: