Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 62. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys we are at 26 satoshis   Undecided  we ahve to do something about that ! Because we will hit 1 satoshi if don't pump it .
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The price at Bittrex seems to be low now. It's time to buy!
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
voted 443 !   go go Coffee coin  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yellow coin prepay currently one place in Mintpal.
Activity: 206
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hi, Dev. How about destroying coins remained after giveaways.

Bounties or something free of charges seem to be changed into DUMP.
For community, strong value support will increase common wealth of CFC stake holders.

agreed, that is nice suggestion.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
coffeecoin, please put this in the first post http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc/

I just paid the 0.02 BTC.

We now have a rich list as well, yay! http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc/#!rich

This block explorer is awesome.

I think it's sexy.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
coffeecoin, please put this in the first post http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc/

I just paid the 0.02 BTC.

We now have a rich list as well, yay! http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc/#!rich

This block explorer is awesome.
Activity: 168

CoffeeCoin faucet: http://faucet.coffee4commit.com
If you do not get Coffee , you can get it from here;
If you have a lot of Coffee, You can donate to help others to get it.

not many ppl using the Faucet, so I increase the request amount to 50 CFC

now you can get 50 CFC every hour.
why it says my ip is blacklisted?? is there a spammer from my country? shit.i hate that Angry Angry Angry
it says : Your IP is blacklisted for the following reason(s): web (WWW) server which have spammer abused vulnerabilities (e.g. FormMail scripts) (SORBS)
my ip is : 197.0.128.90  it change every 24 hours from my provider.is there something you can fix please?

maybe you ip in the Spam Database : http://www.dnsbl.info/
Activity: 336
I only received 150 coins , this is right?

yes, unfortunately there are only drops of coffee left. I received only 100 coins.

yeah Sad guess I won't be getting my cup of coffee.

WE are just too late. My friend has 400K I get 0.8 K

You have alot more than I do Tongue

Guys, coins on bittrex are so cheap now, if you really like the coin and want to support it, go buy some and hold it. The marketcap is so tiny at the moment that it can really only go up from here.
Activity: 210
I only received 150 coins , this is right?

yes, unfortunately there are only drops of coffee left. I received only 100 coins.

yeah Sad guess I won't be getting my cup of coffee.

WE are just too late. My friend has 400K I get 0.8 K

You have alot more than I do Tongue
Activity: 181
I left my wallet deleted accidentally, it means I haven't the money?
Have a way to restore? Cry Cry

What operating system are you using? If you're using windows, go to recycle bin and look for the wallet file then click restore this item.
Activity: 123
I left my wallet deleted accidentally, it means I haven't the money?
Have a way to restore? Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
So Max said he paid for the first 2 months, So is it 0.01 btc per month for hosting?  and just send to the tip and bounties or is there another address for payment?  I would like to help out!
Yes, that's about the cost per block-chain, currently using a handful of servers between the main web/db server & smaller daemon VMs (which host full client nodes).

Given typical block-chain growth I estimate hosting should be about 0.15 BTC per year (at current BTC/USD value), of course a successful crypto could easily end up with higher RAM & storage requirements over-time, but that's a winning outcome Wink

BTC I collect more or less directly go to hosting, CoffeeCoin bounties won't be dumped, and serve to keep me interested in following a crypto - I'm a hodler! Wink - I also move some around to help identify & tag exchange wallets in the explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Ok, guys. I'll be away for a few days at a family function, but I'll be in and out to check on things. I'm in contact with a professional coder that can look over our source, fix any broken code, and get us back on track. We can't build a solid infrastructure with a broken coin, now can we?  Roll Eyes The coder is to review the 30/90 issue, investigate POW and whether it's necessary, and implement coin control and the unlock button (if coffee v1.0 doesn't get to it first). Any cost will be paid directly out of my pocket, but fill free to chip in.

Please disable PoW and make the coin pure PoS it will be much more secure. If you keep it PoW/PoS then a 51% attacker would need to have only 51% of the total PoW hash rate which is currently very low due to the 0.0001 CFC block rewards. It's imperative that you go for pure PoS or this coin will be a target when it gets more popular (same thing happened already to Coin2 and FAC a few months ago).

+1000000
Activity: 336
Ok, guys. I'll be away for a few days at a family function, but I'll be in and out to check on things. I'm in contact with a professional coder that can look over our source, fix any broken code, and get us back on track. We can't build a solid infrastructure with a broken coin, now can we?  Roll Eyes The coder is to review the 30/90 issue, investigate POW and whether it's necessary, and implement coin control and the unlock button (if coffee v1.0 doesn't get to it first). Any cost will be paid directly out of my pocket, but fill free to chip in.

Please disable PoW and make the coin pure PoS it will be much more secure. If you keep it PoW/PoS then a 51% attacker would need to have only 51% of the total PoW hash rate which is currently very low due to the 0.0001 CFC block rewards. It's imperative that you go for pure PoS or this coin will be a target when it gets more popular (same thing happened already to Coin2 and FAC a few months ago).
Pages:
Jump to: