Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 74. (Read 252873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If enough members of the community express interest and send an email to [email protected], then it will be added. Everyone gave poloniex mail
+1
share share share !
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I hope to have more features, more applications. More people to participate in this coin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
If enough members of the community express interest and send an email to [email protected], then it will be added. Everyone gave poloniex mail
Let's just do it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Yea poloniex should be our number 1 priority right now because this will open a path for more Investors and the price would get pumped aswell
Activity: 322
that would be a huge boost to the coffee coin market value  Shocked
Activity: 112
Just noticed that the dropdown in wallet says CC and not CFC.
Would this affect sending coins to exchanges where it is listed as CFC?

Update to the latest version of the CFC wallet. The new version says CFC, vice CC. You still shouldn't have a problem sending coins, but you should still consider upgrading.
I think I have the old wallet.
Will upgrade soon.
Thanks again.
The old wallet can be used, also can use new wallet

If you want to buy some coffee right now, check out Worcas Coffee (World Class Coffee); they accept XBC and BTC. I'm pushing a campaign for CFC acceptance at the moment. Feel free to hop over there and put a word in for us too. That also goes for the rest of the community! If you guys would like to buy Worcas coffee with CFC, post a message on their thread to let them know!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/worcas-coffee-all-item-10-discount-for-xbc-user-worldwide-shipping-597287

Posted a comment to add CFC.
I hope more people will post and soon we will have our first coffee trading.  Wink
Has changed from CC to CFC, only need to download new purse, of course the old wallet can also use
Activity: 133
I don't get it. What's so special about this coin?
You can buy coffee with it  Cheesy (in future)

Can't you buy coffee with other Altcoins, and even Bitcoins?

You can buy marijuana with BTC, but wouldn't you rather buy it with Potcoin? Same concept, but our project is centered specifically on coffee, and coffee-related materials; a much more marketable product.

Hmm, I guess that answer makes sense. Looking forward to buying coffee with a cryptocurrency one day, anyway.

If you want to buy some coffee right now, check out Worcas Coffee (World Class Coffee); they accept XBC and BTC. I'm pushing a campaign for CFC acceptance at the moment. Feel free to hop over there and put a word in for us too. That also goes for the rest of the community! If you guys would like to buy Worcas coffee with CFC, post a message on their thread to let them know!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/worcas-coffee-all-item-10-discount-for-xbc-user-worldwide-shipping-597287

Update to the latest version of the CFC wallet. The new version says CFC, vice CC. You still shouldn't have a problem sending coins, but you should still consider upgrading.
I think I have the old wallet.
Will upgrade soon.
Thanks again.
Type this in debug console to unlock wallet for staking: walletpassphrase 999999
If you did not encrypt your wallet, then it is already open for staking. Leave your coins untouched for 30 days, then they will begin staking. This will have to do until we get the unlock button implemented.
Thanks for this helpful info.I will try it now and see if my wallet can stake some.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

You can buy marijuana with BTC, but wouldn't you rather buy it with Potcoin? Same concept, but our project is centered specifically on coffee, and coffee-related materials; a much more marketable product.

Hmm, I guess that answer makes sense. Looking forward to buying coffee with a cryptocurrency one day, anyway.

I have wallet v0.6.2.3-g32a928e-beta.

Is this ok to use?

Yes. If the coin graphic in the main window is the same as the OP, then you have the most recent version at the moment.

You can buy coffee with it  Cheesy (in future)

Here are projects that were recently mentioned that deserve consideration:
-Standalone multipool
-Detailed Block Explorer and rich list
-Twitter tip bot
-"Unlock Wallet For Staking" button in wallet overview.
-Coin Control

The source code has been updated

Finally the update come ..But you miss the unlock bottom so it is easy to unlock to start minting ,,,Any one show the command to unlock

Coffeecoin, please update OP with this info:

Type this in debug console to unlock wallet for staking: walletpassphrase 999999
If you did not encrypt your wallet, then it is already open for staking. Leave your coins untouched for 30 days, then they will begin staking. This will have to do until we get the unlock button implemented.

You can buy coffee with it  Cheesy (in future)
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I have wallet v0.6.2.3-g32a928e-beta.

Is this ok to use?
Pages:
Jump to: