Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 72. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
coffee please:C14Sskc11da1U9SpWyg3YjL2us4xW1BK1r

CoffeeCoin faucet: http://faucet.coffee4commit.com
If you do not get Coffee , you can get it from here;
If you have a lot of Coffee, You can donate to help others to get it.

Read the first message of the OP while you're at it.

we could defendly promote the faucet with that 1% of the total cfc

Thanks for the tip, I asked Coffee to update the OP.

Sent a message to BTer and Prelude.io. Prelude says they will consider adding if we continue to show activity. I doubt that'll be a problem for you guys. I couldn't ask to be a part of a better community...except for the dumpers. No one likes dumpers  Grin

BTER will be awsome actually it did wonders for C2 back in the days.

IMO Poloniex is more important because every coin that enters poloniex get pumped to the moon and that would be good because we would get new Investors.

I've already sent Polo a couple messages. It's just a matter of time. What we need is a big PR move........

i Guess some kind of giveaway, like a miner

That's one hell of a PR move. For something like that, we'd definitely need funding... When we get our standalone multipool, I could see us putting some of the proceeds toward funding things like that! You guys can keep pitching ideas, I'm all ears.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

voted again #309   Smiley will vote again again  Cheesy Cheesy

we could defendly promote the faucet with that  1% of the total cfc

Sent a message to BTer and Prelude.io. Prelude says they will consider adding if we continue to show activity. I doubt that'll be a problem for you guys. I couldn't ask to be a part of a better community...except for the dumpers. No one likes dumpers  Grin

IMO Poloniex is more important because every coin that enters poloniex get pumped to the moon and that would be good because we would get new Investors.

I've already sent Polo a couple messages. It's just a matter of time. What we need is a big PR move........

i Guess some kind of giveaway, like a miner

Activity: 490

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 206
voted again on mintpal #305 Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
with so many coins that already there is now one completely loses the overview   Sad
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hello,

I downloaded Coffecoin's Wallet in Receive addresses all addresses are generated with "B" . Is their any problem with this ?
please clear the situation.

try sending your self coins use the cfc faucet http://faucet.coffee4commit.com/, it should work fine!

It is working fine but on trading sites addresses are with"C" that's why I wonder  to not loose my coins at later point.
Hello,

I downloaded Coffecoin's Wallet in Receive addresses all addresses are generated with "B" . Is their any problem with this ?

try sending your self coins use the cfc faucet http://faucet.coffee4commit.com/, it should work fine!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hello,

I downloaded Coffecoin's Wallet in Receive addresses all addresses are generated with "B" . Is there any problem with this ?
keep on voting guys we have 304 just voted again https://www.mintpal.com/voting#CFC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
voted again #302  Grin  will vote again again  Smiley

hope Dev is sending me 200 CFC per vote  Cheesy  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: