Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 71. (Read 252873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Loaded with ~1% of total coin supply! If you missed the giveaway, here's your chance http://faucet.coffee4commit.com

you mean 0.1%
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Loaded with ~0.1% of total coin supply! If you missed the giveaway, here's your chance http://faucet.coffee4commit.com
Activity: 107
There is a Block explorer that you can search by the public address?

Min stake age: 30 days
Max stake age: 90 days
What do you mean?
Thanks!
I need more coffee   Shocked
Time interest
Then the minimum of time I have to leave wallet open to start mint is 30 days? And what happens when it reaches 90 days?
If I close the program and open it again immediately, have to wait another 30 days?
THX
XD

An Excerpt from https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/ edited slightly for clarity:

"Eligibility is earned when your coins have sufficient "Coin Age". Coin age refers to the amount of time the coins have been inactive. Meaning they have not been transferred across the network or moved from the wallet. 30 days of coin age is required for your coins to be eligible to earn POS rewards. You do not need to have your client open or do anything to gain coin age. Just don't move them. You can have some coins that are eligible and others that are not [eligible] in your wallet."

NOTE: With Coin Control, you can pick and choose which batch of coins you'd like to send from. The fewer confirmations (lower coin age), the better.

"For Example:

Say you receive 1 coin on Jan. 1st and another on Jan. 15th. You would be eligible to receive POS rewards on Jan 30th. ...Your POS reward, if you received one, would only be based on the 1 coin that is eligible.

How much will I receive for my POS Block?

The amount of the POS block you receive will be a % of your "staked" coins. Staked coins are the amount of coins you had eligible for POS rewards when you minted a POS block."
Great explanation, thank you.
This explains why it is not generating PoS since may 5 today.
Activity: 80
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Well someone still got it wrong  Roll Eyes as mines staking now and I recieved the first coins on 6th of may? stakings though is producing 0 new coins  Huh possibly a minimum stake vol set, or just completely stuffed pos settings.

COFFEE! You heard the man, investigate this! I'm working on another super-top-secret CFC project at the moment...
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

Well someone still got it wrong  Roll Eyes as mines staking now and I recieved the first coins on 6th of may? stakings though is producing 0 new coins  Huh possibly a minimum stake vol set, or just completely stuffed pos settings.

What do you mean?
Thanks!
I need more coffee   Shocked
Time interest
Then the minimum of time I have to leave wallet open to start mint is 30 days? And what happens when it reaches 90 days?
If I close the program and open it again immediately, have to wait another 30 days?
THX
XD

An Excerpt from https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/ edited slightly for clarity:

"Eligibility is earned when your coins have sufficient "Coin Age". Coin age refers to the amount of time the coins have been inactive. Meaning they have not been transferred across the network or moved from the wallet. 30 days of coin age is required for your coins to be eligible to earn POS rewards. You do not need to have your client open or do anything to gain coin age. Just don't move them. You can have some coins that are eligible and others that are not [eligible] in your wallet."

NOTE: With Coin Control, you can pick and choose which batch of coins you'd like to send from. The fewer confirmations (lower coin age), the better.

"For Example:

Say you receive 1 coin on Jan. 1st and another on Jan. 15th. You would be eligible to receive POS rewards on Jan 30th. ...Your POS reward, if you received one, would only be based on the 1 coin that is eligible.

How much will I receive for my POS Block?

The amount of the POS block you receive will be a % of your "staked" coins. Staked coins are the amount of coins you had eligible for POS rewards when you minted a POS block."
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 107

What do you mean?
Thanks!
I need more coffee   Shocked
Time interest
THX
XD
Activity: 206
wow, don't know who but

199999 times thanks you   Kiss
Activity: 206
we could create a giftcard store where everyone could sell their coffeshop giftcards for cfc, that way we could have that main goal of being able to buy coffee with CFC.

A storefront for buying, selling, and trading giftcards. This is idea is a keeper.

UPDATE
I've requested that our coin be added to the voting list for Coinpayments.net! Keep an eye out for our listing and vote, vote, vote! A storefront of any kind is the logical end-game for our coin. In order to conduct transactions, we'll need a payment processor.
Great, i could see my self selling star bucks giftcards for cfc most defendly, we could sell mugs and tshirts with the coffeecoin logo, it would be great if 
we get a graphic designer to create a coffeecoin cartoon .

You must have said just the right thing, because my creative juices are flowing like coffee on a Monday morning... The idea that I have might take a while to come to fruition, but believe me, it'll be worth it. I'd hate to spoil it so early, so I'll leave it at that.  Wink

hehhee, nice ill be waiting! voted again #314
we could create a giftcard store where everyone could sell their coffeshop giftcards for cfc, that way we could have that main goal of being able to buy coffee with CFC.

A storefront for buying, selling, and trading giftcards. This is idea is a keeper.

UPDATE
I've requested that our coin be added to the voting list for Coinpayments.net! Keep an eye out for our listing and vote, vote, vote! A storefront of any kind is the logical end-game for our coin. In order to conduct transactions, we'll need a payment processor.
Great, i could see my self selling star bucks giftcards for cfc most defendly, we could sell mugs and tshirts with the coffeecoin logo, it would be great if 

You must have said just the right thing, because my creative juices are flowing like coffee on a Monday morning... The idea that I have might take a while to come to fruition, but believe me, it'll be worth it. I'd hate to spoil it so early, so I'll leave it at that.  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

UPDATE

UPDATE

coffee please:C14Sskc11da1U9SpWyg3YjL2us4xW1BK1r

CoffeeCoin faucet: http://faucet.coffee4commit.com
If you do not get Coffee , you can get it from here;
If you have a lot of Coffee, You can donate to help others to get it.

Read the first message of the OP while you're at it.

we could defendly promote the faucet with that 1% of the total cfc

Thanks for the tip, I asked Coffee to update the OP.

Sent a message to BTer and Prelude.io. Prelude says they will consider adding if we continue to show activity. I doubt that'll be a problem for you guys. I couldn't ask to be a part of a better community...except for the dumpers. No one likes dumpers  Grin

BTER will be awsome actually it did wonders for C2 back in the days.

IMO Poloniex is more important because every coin that enters poloniex get pumped to the moon and that would be good because we would get new Investors.

I've already sent Polo a couple messages. It's just a matter of time. What we need is a big PR move........

i Guess some kind of giveaway, like a miner

That's one hell of a PR move. For something like that, we'd definitely need funding... When we get our standalone multipool, I could see us putting some of the proceeds toward funding things like that! You guys can keep pitching ideas, I'm all ears.

Pages:
Jump to: