Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 69. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Let the weak hands drop their coins.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Grin Grin
Today updated, I can get more coffeecoin? Your fans!!

I got my coin
I have no hope, the price has been in decline.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The value on sharex is slowly tanking at the moment, time to buy!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
If it turns out that coffeecoin was dumping coins on Bittrex all this time, I'd be pretty pissed off.
why do you think that?

'Cause all I see since the market opened is constant selling at the buy orders at decreasing prices, which does not make sense considering the growing community on btctalk and twitter. I wish we had a third party rich list. Something like this where you can check top addresses and when is money going in and out would be great https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
I think since its a freely distributed coin, lots of people will just sell the coin as soon as they get it for quick profits.
Once the dumpers are gone, we will see some growth.

Yes a rich list would be cool.

In general I agree with you, mate. But the big stakes were already distributed a few days ago and price keeps dropping. I really don't see where these new coins are coming from. For 1 BTC you can now buy 2% of the market cap. That is insane even for a freely distributed coin.

Everything is pretty down at the moment, the more new coins the more btc is required to spread around.  A lot of new people dump immediately while others will believe but if it doesn't sky rocket right away they sell.  It hasn't even been a week since distribution finished, most coins just coast along and gradually appreciate over time unless the get pumped.  By just making stuff up such as putting into peoples mind that maybe the Dev is dumping is one not based on any fact other then the price is declining one day and two It's pure FUD and not what the community needs!  

New coins take time to spread and as more people look for a new opportunities they will eventually find coffeecoin, last week when it first hit the exchange it started trading in the low 20s all the way up to 185 as investors try to figure out fair market value.  People who just want to buy in and wait may have just bought up to secure a 2% or more stake of the coins, while traders will buy and sell all day at any opportunity they have to make the slightest profit.  All we can do is spread the word about how good coffee coin is, and keep voting on exchanges with more exposure.  If we can get on Mintpal then we can get accepted on to Coin payments which is an easy way for merchants to start to accept the coin.

If you believe then I suggest you buy your 2% stake now as generally new pos coins float at a low rate while whales slowly gobble up all the cheap coins from gullible people so that when they decide to pump they make the most profit.  Why pay more if you know noobs will get impatient and sell their stake cheaper tomorrow or next week.

Just remember nobody has a lot of coins to dump unless they BOUGHT them so unless they want to sell at a loss they will only sell at a price higher then they bought.  With the introduction of the multipool they will eventually buy up the cheap coins so put some hash in, to keep pressure on the whales to buy!

Keep voting, and stay positive!

I don't believe that people holding 2% of the cap is really helping. I never try to own more than 1% in order not to hinder distribution and allow more people to participate. Anyway I don't want to spread FUD but I don't want to be a sheep either. There is some uncertainty at the moment as to how many coins are still left in the developer's possession and what he is doing with them at the moment. The only way to know that is to provide a transparent rich list where you can see top addresses and coins being moved in and out with the exact dates. I am willing to donate 100k CFC if 9 more people do this, so that we have a 1% marketcap bounty for a nice rich-list like this one https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Activity: 123
have a new plan? 
voted today?
Activity: 118
i'm late, miss a good coin
Activity: 308
If it turns out that coffeecoin was dumping coins on Bittrex all this time, I'd be pretty pissed off.
why do you think that?

'Cause all I see since the market opened is constant selling at the buy orders at decreasing prices, which does not make sense considering the growing community on btctalk and twitter. I wish we had a third party rich list. Something like this where you can check top addresses and when is money going in and out would be great https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
I think since its a freely distributed coin, lots of people will just sell the coin as soon as they get it for quick profits.

In general I agree with you, mate. But the big stakes were already distributed a few days ago and price keeps dropping. I really don't see where these new coins are coming from. For 1 BTC you can now buy 2% of the market cap. That is insane even for a freely distributed coin.

Everything is pretty down at the moment, the more new coins the more btc is required to spread around.  A lot of new people dump immediately while others will believe but if it doesn't sky rocket right away they sell.  It hasn't even been a week since distribution finished, most coins just coast along and gradually appreciate over time unless the get pumped.  By just making stuff up such as putting into peoples mind that maybe the Dev is dumping is one not based on any fact other then the price is declining one day and two It's pure FUD and not what the community needs!  

New coins take time to spread and as more people look for a new opportunities they will eventually find coffeecoin, last week when it first hit the exchange it started trading in the low 20s all the way up to 185 as investors try to figure out fair market value.  People who just want to buy in and wait may have just bought up to secure a 2% or more stake of the coins, while traders will buy and sell all day at any opportunity they have to make the slightest profit.  All we can do is spread the word about how good coffee coin is, and keep voting on exchanges with more exposure.  If we can get on Mintpal then we can get accepted on to Coin payments which is an easy way for merchants to start to accept the coin.

If you believe then I suggest you buy your 2% stake now as generally new pos coins float at a low rate while whales slowly gobble up all the cheap coins from gullible people so that when they decide to pump they make the most profit.  Why pay more if you know noobs will get impatient and sell their stake cheaper tomorrow or next week.

Just remember nobody has a lot of coins to dump unless they BOUGHT them so unless they want to sell at a loss they will only sell at a price higher then they bought.  With the introduction of the multipool they will eventually buy up the cheap coins so put some hash in, to keep pressure on the whales to buy!

Keep voting, and stay positive!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
#335 voted  Cheesy Cheesy  i think soon we will be on mintpal !!

Important Note : we should send MintPal coin suggestion via submit ticket like we did with AsiaCoin many users submitted ticket and in 4 days they added Asiacoin !! everyone should submit ticket link is below

Mintpal Coin suggestion -> https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

2nd -> Every Single user who use Twitter please tweet them to add CoffeeCoin on Exchange, The more you tweet then we have more chance to get soon on exchange coz they actually now check how many users interested in this coin !! Cheers !!

Mintpal Twitter -> https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

Tweet Example : @MintPalExchange please add @coffeecoin2 to your exchange ( include some text from your side ) .

Thank you
PTseller

@Dev hope this work !! Tip will be good  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 362
why do you think that?

Activity: 322
why do you think that?

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Wow, new logo is very coffee - I like it  Smiley
why do you think that?

Activity: 322
why do you think that?
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
Hi... anyone here still awake? just geting in IRC but no one there.
 Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
i voted on mintpal more  Grin 231,255,320,324,330.   

still not enough voting as you can see by my votes and they are all spread by atleast 1 hour, few often voters per hour.

vote vote vote
THX

isn't it 200 cfc per vote? I'd be voting anyway but just asking.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i voted on mintpal more  Grin 231,255,320,324,330.   

still not enough voting as you can see by my votes and they are all spread by atleast 1 hour, few often voters per hour.

vote vote vote
THX
Pages:
Jump to: