Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 85. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
He also missed several, which is disheartening to the people he passed over.

Hey mate, I understand you somehow got missed.  You also posted that its no reason to get mad about and I understand how you could find it disheartening. Your post history shows you should have got in in time where the other user posting above clearly did not. Your also not carrying on spreading FUD about the coin, so to show a bit of coffeecoin community spirit If its any conciliation PM me your coffee coin address and I will send you half of what I received (I got 30k so I will send you 15k CFC) 

Much appreciated. Thank you. Smiley Will send PM
Activity: 210
I only received 150 coins , this is right?

yes, unfortunately there are only drops of coffee left. I received only 100 coins.

yeah Sad guess I won't be getting my cup of coffee.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have applied for free COINS, but has not been received. I am not qualified?

I just like the coin and the community so all I can say is in the original post it stated you had to have at least 20 post (Most likely to discourage people just creating new accounts to get free coins) So since you only have 11 post is probably the reason you didn't get any.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have applied for free COINS, but has not been received. I am not qualified?

Hey mate, I understand you somehow got missed.  You also posted that its no reason to get mad about and I understand how you could find it disheartening. Your post history shows you should have got in in time where the other user posting above clearly did not. Your also not carrying on spreading FUD about the coin, so to show a bit of coffeecoin community spirit If its any conciliation PM me your coffee coin address and I will send you half of what I received (I got 30k so I will send you 15k CFC) 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This opaque, deception called gift, a dead currency
I don't agree with you,the coin is open and transparent,all data can be checked
Activity: 138
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
sth wrong with CFC?
I can't mint since 6th May.

Has anyone had a successful minting?
Why am I not receiving      I should have received more than 20,000 bitcoinsand

There are VERY cheap coins on Bittrex, you can get 1 mil for less than 1 BTC, that is 1% marketcap. Once the new wallet is released you can get 2x your investment. Write this down somewhere and if it does not happen, then come and have a go at me for being incompetent.
Unfair, very early reply message, and did not get 20000bitcoinsand

Not to sure what you define as VERY EARLY, looking at your post history your first post in the COFFEECOIN thread (don't know what bitcoinsand is) wasn't until page 98:

Very good starting point, tempering up

Looks like you were late to the party, no reason to carry on because you missed higher amounts of free coins, just be happy the dev decided to still give out mini amounts to try and accommodate those that came late.  Over 1000+ people got the right amount of coins!  He is actively working, if you like the coin just go buy some off the exchange like Maxsinner said!
Activity: 89
This opaque, deception called gift, a dead currency
Activity: 168
Dev, How many coins are left for free distribution?
97 million has been distributed, the remaining 3 million.

What about you? How many coins are you keeping for yourself? Please don't tell you are doing it for free, 'cause nobody will believe.
Me? I only keep a maximum of 1 million,of course,you can not believe

Well 1 mill is reasonable if true and you could convince me by posting your address when the rich list becomes available Wink

I don't expect people to do all the work required to launch a coin for free so developers owning 1-2% of a freely distributed coin is OK in my book.
Issuing wallet address without any problems,I will publish assignment Wallet

CFC will go to moon when the Wallet POS fixed.

What about you? How many coins are you keeping for yourself? Please don't tell you are doing it for free, 'cause nobody will believe.

Well 1 mill is reasonable if true and you could convince me by posting your address when the rich list becomes available Wink

I don't expect people to do all the work required to launch a coin for free so developers owning 1-2% of a freely distributed coin is OK in my book.
Issuing wallet address without any problems,I will publish assignment Wallet
There are VERY cheap coins on Bittrex, you can get 1 mil for less than 1 BTC, that is 1% marketcap. Once the new wallet is released you can get 2x your investment. Write this down somewhere and if it does not happen, then come and have a go at me for being incompetent.
Unfair, very early reply message, and did not get 20000bitcoinsand
Activity: 336
Why am I not receiving      I should have received more than 20,000 bitcoinsand
Activity: 336

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: