Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 88. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The left side is a snippet of our current source, the right is the current YBcoin source being modified with CFCs values. Perhaps this line is one of the many reasons why we're not staking; I'm pretty sure the amount of time available in the time-span of a week is a universal constant haha  Cheesy Anyway, things are going pretty well with the process...getting close to the point where I'm ready to test it. There was a LOT of overhauling done to YBcoin since the release of our fork. Not sure what happened there, but I'll do my best to get us caught up.
Thanks very much,hope you can help solve these problems
Activity: 147
when will new version wallet released?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

This is my trading:

日期: 2014-05-10 21:07
到: Bzz5jGBND93CC5Hp671UJfyVnkCVu8oxRT
支出: -10000.00 CC
交易费: -0.0001 CC
网络金额: -10000.0001 CC
交易ID: cdbd41d5438eb9dd3bcf2689a29ab923a01f45f8dffcb754e3c960cfa42232b9

Why not confirmed???
Activity: 112
Is distribution still ongoing??

Does anyone know the answer to this.

Please let me know.

Thanks guys
Distribution of continued
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I would come too late, but it can't stop sitting on the moon
Activity: 98
I have not received any currency
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
received my coffeecoins.. thank you. now let's go to the moon  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 133

The left side is a snippet of our current source, the right is the current YBcoin source being modified with CFCs values. Perhaps this line is one of the many reasons why we're not staking; I'm pretty sure the amount of time available in the time-span of a week is a universal constant haha  Cheesy Anyway, things are going pretty well with the process...getting close to the point where I'm ready to test it. There was a LOT of overhauling done to YBcoin since the release of our fork. Not sure what happened there, but I'll do my best to get us caught up.
Activity: 133
I decided to take a look at https://github.com/coffeecoin01/coffeecoin and see this:

财富币 official development tree

财富币 - a hybrid scrypt PoW + PoS based cryptocurrency, forked from yacoin

Uses the scrypt + chacha20/8 (N,1,1) hashing algorithm.
    N increases over time to increase memory requirements.
    1 minute PoW block targets.
    Maximum PoW reward is 10 coins

the offical website is located at: http://www.coffeecoin.org/

So apparently it was known that tis is PoW + PoS coin. If it was forked from yacoin then perhaps the min coin age is 30 days at the moment as it was with yacoin. Also that website url appears to be wrong as that's another coffeecoin.

You've almost got it, it's a fork of Ybcoin. I've been comparing the latest YBcoin source to ours, these last couple of days, and we seem to be forked off of an older client. I'm attempting to update our code to at least get our POS working correctly and a few advanced features.

Also, http://www.coffee-coin.org/ is the correct website.
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
I decided to take a look at https://github.com/coffeecoin01/coffeecoin and see this:

财富币 official development tree

财富币 - a hybrid scrypt PoW + PoS based cryptocurrency, forked from yacoin

Uses the scrypt + chacha20/8 (N,1,1) hashing algorithm.
    N increases over time to increase memory requirements.
    1 minute PoW block targets.
    Maximum PoW reward is 10 coins

the offical website is located at: http://www.coffeecoin.org/

So apparently it was known that tis is PoW + PoS coin. If it was forked from yacoin then perhaps the min coin age is 30 days at the moment as it was with yacoin. Also that website url appears to be wrong as that's another coffeecoin.
Activity: 378
I only received 150 coins , this is right?

yes, unfortunately there are only drops of coffee left. I received only 100 coins.
Activity: 210
I only received 150 coins , this is right?
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Is distribution over then?
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
2 mil sell wall on Bittrex @ 77 is kind of suspicious
What do you mean ?  Undecided

I mean, I hope that is not one person...

Unfortunately, this kind of manipulation happens all the time. In this case, the sell wall is attempting to force the price down so they can buy more. Examining this guy's strategy, he knows the coin is undervalued, and anticipating a huge price spike once we complete our wallet and push for Polo, he's trying to increase his position at a discount. Honestly, if I had the BTC, I would buy him out and put it in cold storage. Walls like this early on are a growth hinderance  Tongue

I was following C2 and FAC right from the start and people were also dumping around the same price at the same coin age. We will need a couple of weeks before the coins change hands to people who understand their value.
Activity: 378
2 mil sell wall on Bittrex @ 77 is kind of suspicious
What do you mean ?  Undecided

I mean, I hope that is not one person...

Unfortunately, this kind of manipulation happens all the time. In this case, the sell wall is attempting to force the price down so they can buy more. Examining this guy's strategy, he knows the coin is undervalued, and anticipating a huge price spike once we complete our wallet and push for Polo, he's trying to increase his position at a discount. Honestly, if I had the BTC, I would buy him out and put it in cold storage. Walls like this early on are a growth hinderance  Tongue

Looks like this is one person. I agree this is kind of suspicious. How did he get all those coins?
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Is distribution still ongoing??

Does anyone know the answer to this.

Please let me know.

Thanks guys
Pages:
Jump to: