Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 89. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
I added this into my signature around page 80 and have been overlooked. Going to remove it from my signature shortly if I don't hear anything. Regardless, good luck. It's not worth getting upset over on my part.
I added this into my signature around page 97 and have been overlooked

i added it into my signature page 83 and i havent be overlooked please   Huh

PLEASE  Grin

need

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We will need traders to pump the price to get more Investors  so lets pump it !  Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
2 mil sell wall on Bittrex @ 77 is kind of suspicious
What do you mean ?  Undecided

I mean, I hope that is not one person...

Unfortunately, this kind of manipulation happens all the time. In this case, the sell wall is attempting to force the price down so they can buy more. Examining this guy's strategy, he knows the coin is undervalued, and anticipating a huge price spike once we complete our wallet and push for Polo, he's trying to increase his position at a discount. Honestly, if I had the BTC, I would buy him out and put it in cold storage. Walls like this early on are a growth hinderance  Tongue
Activity: 256
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I am in .
so cool .good work!
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

I mean, I hope that is not one person...
Activity: 490
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi, I added Coffee to my signature ,are you still distributing?
Thank you.
Activity: 121
I added this into my signature around page 80 and have been overlooked. Going to remove it from my signature shortly if I don't hear anything. Regardless, good luck. It's not worth getting upset over on my part.
I added this into my signature around page 97 and have been overlooked
Activity: 256
I received my coins. Thanks!
Activity: 138
Activity: 121
My friend received 20000cfc, I am better than he was involved in the early, just received only 150cfc. Why?
Activity: 133
Priorities at the moment should be:

1. New PoS wallet with no PoW.
2. Public distributions list which clearly shows free distribution + bounties + remaining funds in dev wallets. Dev wallet addresses should be made public and when money is spend for something the distribution list should be updated, so that potential investors have a very clear picture of how many coins remain undistributed.

Once 1 and 2 are done I guarantee this coin will get to 1k satoshi in less than a month and a lot of people will start to take it seriously and we can start talking about merchant adoption, getting on the biggest exchanges, other community projects, etc.

Couldn't agree with you more. No. 1 is top priority for next wallet release, on top of other bug fixes and improvements. Coffeecoin has access to the distro funds, so he'll be working on that list referenced in No. 2. Poloniex has no mercy for half-baked coins, and we will not push for it until it's ready.
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

Got bored and made this. What do you guys think?

Nice, but so dark, need sugar or milk Grin
we must get into poloniex !

If we get to polo now, too many people will dump at lower prices and this will set the tone for a few weeks at least. We have to solve the problems which I listed above and then we can go to polo and start trading at 300+
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
we must get into poloniex !

Got bored and made this. What do you guys think?

Nice work, but it should be smaller size, on this one you can see the pixels Smiley

True hehe. It was a lot bigger before I exported it. I'll fix the res later on, just getting some feedback

I think you should also try and make the text stand out a bit more, and probably have both lines with the same font. Just my opinion, perhaps others will disagree.
Activity: 407
Are we still on time to get in?
Or it's too late?
Got 800, super fast!
Will hold them for now. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: