Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 87. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

Pls add me to CFC  Smiley

Regards!
Activity: 336
Why is the price still so low ?  Huh

Because we have a PoS coin with PoS wallet not working.
Activity: 490
Why is the price still so low ?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Priorities at the moment should be:

1. New PoS wallet with no PoW.
2. Public distributions list which clearly shows free distribution + bounties + remaining funds in dev wallets. Dev wallet addresses should be made public and when money is spend for something the distribution list should be updated, so that potential investors have a very clear picture of how many coins remain undistributed.

Once 1 and 2 are done I guarantee this coin will get to 1k satoshi in less than a month and a lot of people will start to take it seriously and we can start talking about merchant addoption, getting on the biggest exchanges, other community projects, etc.
Distribution list update:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bkrwocdjnzrqon/the%20list.txt
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Wallet still broken?
When can we have stake work properly?I'll consider buy some coffee then.
Activity: 378
Hold your coins, we will get to 300 sat easily.

Ofcourse I will hold my coins Smiley
Activity: 252
Hold your coins, we will get to 300 sat easily.
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
Wow,it seems people stop dumping.
Activity: 336
I bought around 1 mil as well just for the lolz, would buy a lot more actually at this low prices but I really don't want to hinder the redistribution that much.
Activity: 308
2 mil sell wall on Bittrex @ 77 is kind of suspicious
What do you mean ?  Undecided

I mean, I hope that is not one person...

Unfortunately, this kind of manipulation happens all the time. In this case, the sell wall is attempting to force the price down so they can buy more. Examining this guy's strategy, he knows the coin is undervalued, and anticipating a huge price spike once we complete our wallet and push for Polo, he's trying to increase his position at a discount. Honestly, if I had the BTC, I would buy him out and put it in cold storage. Walls like this early on are a growth hinderance  Tongue

Looks like this is one person. I agree this is kind of suspicious. How did he get all those coins?

It was probably this dude:
richlist? i have 2.2 million!!!!! Smiley)))

Although they might have been bought as high as 189 Sat, so I don't know if you would want to risk losing them to buy a bit cheaper.  1.5 BTC is nothing for 2% of the coin population, that's a super cheap market cap of only 75 BTC Total!  That's plankton to a whale remember BC and CINNI on there pumps had 4000+ BTC volume in one day!  

My guess is that smart money will come in as soon as the wallet is fixed, which Profitus is working on!  Since Yesterday we know now somebody is working on it and that they may have isolated the problem.  As well as having the Multipool announced which is great news if it starts attracting some Hash, We wont need much to pump the price up.

Between the 5 exchanges there is roughly only 8 million coins total for sale and that's up to some pretty ridiculous prices.  So the majority of people are holding, Hopefully once the US wakes up and sees the news it might start heading back up!  Although they may be waiting for the fixes to the POS before investing large!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Coffeecoin must be hot. Because Coffee better hot Smiley To the Coffee Universe! Shocked
Someone broke down one of the sell walls. He/she will be rich soon.
Priorities at the moment should be:

1. New PoS wallet with no PoW.
2. Public distributions list which clearly shows free distribution + bounties + remaining funds in dev wallets. Dev wallet addresses should be made public and when money is spend for something the distribution list should be updated, so that potential investors have a very clear picture of how many coins remain undistributed.

Once 1 and 2 are done I guarantee this coin will get to 1k satoshi in less than a month and a lot of people will start to take it seriously and we can start talking about merchant adoption, getting on the biggest exchanges, other community projects, etc.

Couldn't agree with you more. No. 1 is top priority for next wallet release, on top of other bug fixes and improvements. Coffeecoin has access to the distro funds, so he'll be working on that list referenced in No. 2. Poloniex has no mercy for half-baked coins, and we will not push for it until it's ready.
We will repair the wallet all the problems
Activity: 161
I like Coffee Wink
can you give me some?
My Address is in signature.
Are all the dumb dumpers finally out so we can go up again?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Where is the hottest exchange?

It's Bittrex atm, people giving away their coins basically for free.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Where is the hottest exchange?
Activity: 160
Pages:
Jump to: