Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 17. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
So as i understand it, there should be about 40k cga total in existence,
and if 15k coins are not changed over to v2, they will be distroyed?
 and the current market cap will be around 25k. is that roughly where it is at?
  Shocked Shocked Shocked     Smiley  Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
I think October 1st would suffice, tbh it should have been over yesterday at block 320800. How many coins are left to be moved now? 105 was premine for v2, you said about 15% was left, that's about 15k CGA? Can you be transparent and provide the premine address?
Again, I'd like to interject this: I'd like to see minimum 2k CGA burned/destroyed for the extras that were mined while both chains were running, just to keep us on track with a closer number to what should be in circulation. That's an unexpected increase, and inflationary rate of 2-2.5% for time both chains were running. Too much, imo. Idc what we do with the rest of the leftovers.

Community: I'm redirecting my miner as it's been over 12 hours since I originally stated I'd switch it. PM me if you need coins swapped and the chain isn't moving. Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you guys think about calling the tradein over on the 11th.  That's about 2 and half weeks from now.
Hello,
 I'm sending my humble funds to v2, but I have problems with "transactions too large" error. I must send it with over ten sending operations.
Problem wont exists anymore, v1 will stop.

I had the same problem - all the dust from mining on a p2pool I assume? - had to use about 20 transactions to move my few coins.

That and V1 had a "security feature" that limited the number of coins you can move around in 24 hrs where the number you could send decreased every time you send coins.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Hello,
 I'm sending my humble funds to v2, but I have problems with "transactions too large" error. I must send it with over ten sending operations.

I had the same problem - all the dust from mining on a p2pool I assume? - had to use about 20 transactions to move my few coins.
Activity: 30
Hello,

I think can keep my wallet running to make a node, so if U feel to thanks to polish node this is address: aYECCypw4wsfeAeKNibBaUiHXy69eHgGNs
Activity: 433
You guys must be doing something right the support is building Smiley
well done team
Thanks Halofire. Need to keep that V1 chain moving. 
Have a look at the orderbook on polo.  Finally have some good buy support.  We might just start moving in the right direction here.
@halofirebtc
I have transferred -26.34213 (includes .00013 for tx fee). This includes all of the tx fees post 320800 and previous ~80 blocks.  I will set aside 26.34 for donation purposes once I receive them. Thanks for keeping wallets open. I will also continue to mine V1 through the next 12 hours to ensure any stagglers can swap without delay -- from difficulty dropping so slowly. I notice coins are still being moved.

If anyone else needs to swap past the 12 hours until hashrate stabilizes, pm me and i'll mine the chain for you if there's a substantial gap in between block times.
@halofirebtc
lol, no problem. Was wondering why I was still connected to everyone on the network afterwards and still picking up TX fees.

Can't swap until later, I'm not at my wallet currently. I'll swap all of them and donate them all to a faucet or something since I told everyone we couldn't switch those mined during the final 120 blocks before the fork. Even though I mined some coins before I made that announcement during the last 120 blocks, I'll donate all what I have left in my V1, about 26 CGA if I remember correctly, it's about 80 blocks worth. Actuals will be posted later.

Please leave V1 wallets online until i can swap them, 6 hours or so. Thanks. Smiley
Sorry guys.  I misunderstood how this was going to work.  Embarrassed

Now we have all hard forked and V1 should be much more stable.  I was under the impression that the fork was designed to make everyone create their own fork leaving the chain useless.  What it actually did was fix issues so the trade in is not over.  Keep them coming. 

Currently there is about 15% of the coins unclaimed so get you coins traded in guys!!!
@halofirebtc
Almost there   Grin

yep Smiley
22 blocks to go. Last chance!
@halofirebtc
I'm so curious to know how much has been swapped and what's left in the V2 premine for the swap, but don't tell me yet until it's done. But it's like a little kid on Xmas morning... haha!!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue  Grin

87 blocks to go!
I'll tweet now. ---> Done.

Note to miners in V1: Any CGA mined now won't be able to be swapped, 120 block confirms needed to move them. If you'd like to move onto a different coin, I will continue to mine V1 for the sake of the community swap. This also means there will be 39.99xxxxxx CGA that will be unmovable in V1, plus TX fees and anomalies for those 120 blocks, if any.

update: 54 blocks. need 10 confirms for the swap, so 44 blocks to swap. 54 until end of V1. Tweeted 3x.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
~175 blocks to go, a couple hours till v1 is dead..

Get your stuff swapped if you've been procrastinating!!!
We need some buy support if we wanna hold the price up guys.
Activity: 252
Hey.... once swap is done and V1 is null, bittrex anyone?

They used to list CGA but removed us once the V1 had began forking, I would think they would list us again if asked.

Once the trade in is done we should definitly make a push to get listed on bittrex
@halofirebtc

They used to list CGA but removed us once the V1 had began forking, I would think they would list us again if asked.

We are starting to grow again in price. I'm scooping some up before we do

I've been tweeting at least 2x/day about the swap, I hope it's reaching the audience.

Sawedoff, I knew we were on bittrex a loooooong time ago, back when bittrex was "meh" and Mintpal was King.
Activity: 322

We are starting to grow again in price. I'm scooping some up before we do
Activity: 322
Spray and Pray

@halofirebtc
Pages:
Jump to: