Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 13. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
this appear to be an eloborate scam to steal your coins

http://www.crypto2.net/cga/coinswap.php

has anyone getting any coins back?

I've complained to polo about this

I successfully converted all my V1 coins that way, no issues.

I think you may need to provide some more information, about what you did and when.

yea - well I did not get my coins....

when - last week some day - I don;t remember the exact date - Polo sucks any they always have.

I downloaded their wallet - got the address from my new wallet which was: aVCraoi8FAj9CN4b1JuxuR6Mx8WiogLUqV

got this address back: ANDJFjxYPp8FX2zETUbg6pnny223muJNNh

logged into polo and withdrew my coins to: ANDJFjxYPp8FX2zETUbg6pnny223muJNNh

and so far - NOTHING!

I'm not sure I follow you.

The crypto2.net/cga/coinswap link was to be used for converting V1 coins into V2 coins - poloniex (I assume that is what you mean by "polo") had ALREADY converted any coins there to V2.  So if you want to withdraw CGA from Poloniex you should use your new V2 wallet address.

I think, from your description, that you have tried to send V2 coins to the V1 to V2 conversion address.

Edited to add - just read your update - right so the error you see on Poloniex is what I would expect - you gave it a V1 address and tried to send V2 coins.  Are your coins still in your balance on Poloniex?  Can you try withdrawing to your V2 wallet address?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I think you may need to provide some more information, about what you did and when.

yea - well I did not get my coins....

when - last week some day - I don;t remember the exact date - Polo sucks any they always have.

I downloaded their wallet - got the address from my new wallet which was: aVCraoi8FAj9CN4b1JuxuR6Mx8WiogLUqV

got this address back: ANDJFjxYPp8FX2zETUbg6pnny223muJNNh

logged into polo and withdrew my coins to: ANDJFjxYPp8FX2zETUbg6pnny223muJNNh

and so far - NOTHING!

oh yea - here's what I found on POLO this morning - yea - this was really tested well : LOL - did anyone tell polo about these new addresses?

seems as though they did not get the memo

Code:
Currency	Amount	Address	Date	Status
CGA 457.00000000 ANDJFjxYPp8FX2zETUbg6pnny223muJNNh 2014-09-26 16:12:17 ERROR: INVALID ADDRESS  Cancel

I thought this was tested?
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

by the way Devs -

I followed your directions and never got my coins back.

Activity: 252
.45btc or 7500 CGA? way too much CGA, better off raising btc funds and holding the CGA, given the price it is expected to hit. The current 6k satoshi is an understatement. That's also 7% of all the CGA in existence. Also, could be better to keep that much CGA off the market for as long as possible.

If the deal is different because of: "I'm offering DIEM a 100 XMRoshi valuation for donations" for DIEM,
can you explain this better, and on the CGA side? I have a lot going on currently and this confuses me a lil bit. Sorry!

To raise funds for the MP for DIEM I'm basically selling part of the unclaimed fund for that coin.  AT a 100 XMRoshi valuation since that's the price it's been hovering around for the past few days.

Or is the XMRoshi not making sense...  0.00000100 XMR

Also I think your right.  CGA is to low do do a similar sale.

I knew what XMRoshi was, hehe. So you're offering 1 DIEM for 100 XMRoshi?

Just making sure   Wink

I can make the same offer to CGA people.  We have LOTS of DIEM!  150mil DIEM = .5btc at 100 XMRoshi give or take

I think this could be another way to create some good buying pressure for us. I know CGA is mine able but only x amount a day. With and mp it would give big hash miners a reason to "mine" CGA while leaving the actaull mining to the smaller miners. What do u guys think?

My thoughts exactly!  As the price of CGA rises people will naturally move more to mining the chain keeping the network secure but we need something to get momentum going.
Activity: 322
.45btc or 7500 CGA? way too much CGA, better off raising btc funds and holding the CGA, given the price it is expected to hit. The current 6k satoshi is an understatement. That's also 7% of all the CGA in existence. Also, could be better to keep that much CGA off the market for as long as possible.

If the deal is different because of: "I'm offering DIEM a 100 XMRoshi valuation for donations" for DIEM,
can you explain this better, and on the CGA side? I have a lot going on currently and this confuses me a lil bit. Sorry!

To raise funds for the MP for DIEM I'm basically selling part of the unclaimed fund for that coin.  AT a 100 XMRoshi valuation since that's the price it's been hovering around for the past few days.

Just making sure   Wink

I can make the same offer to CGA people.  We have LOTS of DIEM!  150mil DIEM = .5btc at 100 XMRoshi give or take

I think this could be another way to create some good buying pressure for us. I know CGA is mine able but only x amount a day. With and mp it would give big hash miners a reason to "mine" CGA while leaving the actaull mining to the smaller miners. What do u guys think?

Just making sure   Wink

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
V1: 0 pooled tx, been checking periodically. will mine a block to catch the chain up.
@halofirebtc

@halofirebtc

Ok guys,

I heard back from the MP op and he said we would do 2 coins for .9 or 3 for 1.2.  I'm fundraising to get a DIEM MP and we will get it!  So it comes down to do we want one for CGA?  I'm offering DIEM a 100 XMRoshi valuation for donations toward the MP and I think we have enough unclaimed CGA to do a similar deal with here.

What do you guys think?  I'm all for it myself but at the end of the day I'm just 1 vote.

Here's the pool he set up for QBK so you can get an idea of what were looking at:  http://thepool.pw/QBK/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I finally got p2pool working again! MrData helped me tremendously on IRC by figuring out what was going wrong protocol-wise, but there was still a little issue with hash target sizes which seems to be present in p2pool-rav itself for scrypt coins.. There are just a couple different files with a handful of differing lines, but it's enough to cause some trouble. Since it's working now I'll try to figure out what the important part is so I can commit it to https://github.com/CryptographicAnomaly/p2pool-rav, but it won't be before tomorrow. In the meantime, you're welcome at http://cga.p2p.0x0a.nl:6966/ Smiley (I've lowered the fee to 0.5%)!
Is that V2?  Just want to make sure when i post to the OP

Yes sir! I've killed the V1 pool a while ago  Smiley
Added you to the OP
@halofirebtc
Gonna throw this out there guys...

Since CGA has such a small mining reward and it's not worth it to a lot of miners I was wondering what you guys thought about getting a multipool?

I feel like it might draw some miners away from mining the actual chain (which I'm not sure is a good thing) lowering the diff allowing miners that stick with it to be more profitable.  It would also add daily buy pressure to CGA. 

I think we found someone to do one for DIEM and I was thinking we might be able to strike a deal with the op for an extra coin.

No Promises yet but wanted to get a feel of what you guys thought.

Once the KNC titans are actually in the hands of customers, (shipped supposedly 9/23) then we may see a shift to cga from the small-time miners. I'd give it a week to feel out the hashrates. Otherwise, sure, why not!

Also, if you feel you are able to make your own MP versus paying someone, I have an article with instructions on how to do it.

I'm not capable  lol.  We found a guy for DIEM that charges .5 for setup and keeps 2% which is about as good a deal your going to find and maybe we can work out a deal since we have more then one coin interested.

yep, not worth trying to make your own then. Smiley
0x0a.nl operator
I finally got p2pool working again! MrData helped me tremendously on IRC by figuring out what was going wrong protocol-wise, but there was still a little issue with hash target sizes which seems to be present in p2pool-rav itself for scrypt coins.. There are just a couple different files with a handful of differing lines, but it's enough to cause some trouble. Since it's working now I'll try to figure out what the important part is so I can commit it to https://github.com/CryptographicAnomaly/p2pool-rav, but it won't be before tomorrow. In the meantime, you're welcome at http://cga.p2p.0x0a.nl:6966/ Smiley (I've lowered the fee to 0.5%)!

Yes sir! I've killed the V1 pool a while ago  Smiley
0x0a.nl operator

Since CGA has such a small mining reward and it's not worth it to a lot of miners I was wondering what you guys thought about getting a multipool?

I feel like it might draw some miners away from mining the actual chain (which I'm not sure is a good thing) lowering the diff allowing miners that stick with it to be more profitable.  It would also add daily buy pressure to CGA. 

I think we found someone to do one for DIEM and I was thinking we might be able to strike a deal with the op for an extra coin.

Once the KNC titans are actually in the hands of customers, (shipped supposedly 9/23) then we may see a shift to cga from the small-time miners. I'd give it a week to feel out the hashrates. Otherwise, sure, why not!

Also, if you feel you are able to make your own MP versus paying someone, I have an article with instructions on how to do it.

I'm not capable  lol.  We found a guy for DIEM that charges .5 for setup and keeps 2% which is about as good a deal your going to find and maybe we can work out a deal since we have more then one coin interested.
@halofirebtc

Pages:
Jump to: