Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 3. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does anyone know why the CGA frozen at poloniex?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
thanks a lot for the detailed update.

Much appreciated.

Hope you will be able to get help because doing everything yourself
is probably overwhelming..... anyway, you know your stuff ;-)

keep up your great work!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Spray and Pray
I have set up a basic smf forum here: forum.s4w3d0ff.host

please direct any further CGA conversations to this forum
Activity: 12
Spray and Pray
Hello s4w3d0ff, hope you're doing well. I know you're hard at work doing a lot. I've been following your updates. You mentioned there's an upcoming update. How's the progress. Anything we can do to help? Can you please estimate when an update is coming? Any updates or news at all. Thank you so much for your hard work, s4w3d0ff. All the best Smiley

You're right, I should keep this community more informed. I will try to post more updates here and link them on the social sites so users know what is going on. I may move CGA news to a new thread (op seems to be gone), keep an eye on twitter and facebook for updates.

CGA source code update:
I have been doing TONS of research on other scrypt coins that have updated to Bitcoin Core.
I decided to go with (or at least start with) Litecoin v0.10 and I have been slowing moving the necessary variables into the new code base.
I have also been eyeballing Dogecoins code in the hopes that I can enable merged mining for CGA but this initial update will probably just be pure Litecoin (with CGA block rewards and 'Digishield' diff re-targets).
I also have been looking into Dash's 'masternode program' (rewarding users for running full nodes). I have been contemplating just forking Dash but that would mean that CGA would turn pure x11. Personally, I like what Digitalcoin did (having 3 algos) but I am not sure how well that would work with CGA's block reward (being adjusted by the difficulty and having 3 different difficulties) and Dogecoins merge mining. I'm sure it can work, but it is a bit over my head.

I plan to remove the 'bonus blocks' and clean up the reward system in general. The original block reward scheme has changed (evolved) drastically since CGA first started, I intend to revert the block rewards to just 1/diff (with special rule for low difficulty). Removing bonus blocks will keep miners from jumping in and out of the network (they are trying to snag just the bonus block then leave, leaving the difficulty super high and then transactions take longer than expected.).

CGA community update:
Seems we have pools and block explorers scattered across the internet.
I have adjusted the CGA logo further (images coming soon).
I have secured the basic domains and social pages for the upcoming rebrand.
I am working on setting up a personal website along-side the new CGA site. I will be hosting a forum for CGA on that site (once I have it fully operational) as well as a basic block explorer of some kind (probably just ABE).
I am also working on creating an online gaming community centered around CGA. I want to create a system that uses cryptocoins as a means to 'pay' gamers for "out-playing" other players in various online games (once I get the forum up updates on this project will be posted there).

So, to recap the things I have left to do:
- Convert CGAv2 code to Litecoin (or Dash? or Dogecoin?)
- Create a 'coinswap' page if one is needed (if we switch to Dash or I just can't get the update to talk to the old network)
- Create/update CGA webpage
- Setup CGA community forum
- Setup 'official' blockexplorer
- Migrate CGA to rebranded name
- Maintain CGA/rebrand social sites
- Create framework for gaming community
- I also maintain a(the) python api wrapper for poloniex
- Post regular 'updates' so investors don't get cold feet
- Attempt to live a 'normal', stress free, life

How long will all this take me?
I really have no idea, just updating the code base alone could take months, other coins have teams of devs working on updates and it takes them months to do it, with CGA it is just me for now so it may take a very long time... Once I have the code mostly transferred I will push my local dev branch to git. If anyone feels like I am moving too slow and they can do it quicker, by all means, do it.

Activity: 12
Code:
cryptographicanomaly2d getmininginfo
?

{
    "blocks" : 365141,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 139.15628473,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1996849085,
    "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}

Hello s4w3d0ff, hope you're doing well. I know you're hard at work doing a lot. I've been following your updates. You mentioned there's an upcoming update. How's the progress. Anything we can do to help? Can you please estimate when an update is coming? Any updates or news at all. Thank you so much for your hard work, s4w3d0ff. All the best Smiley
Spray and Pray
Code:
cryptographicanomaly2d getmininginfo
?

{
    "blocks" : 365141,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 139.15628473,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1996849085,
    "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
First one I found:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/CryptographicAnomaly/

I am working on getting a basic ABE running, but I am juggling 5 different things at once, so don't expect it any time soon...

Thanks! But this one doesn't give much information. How to find Network Hashrate?
Spray and Pray
First one I found:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/CryptographicAnomaly/

I am working on getting a basic ABE running, but I am juggling 5 different things at once, so don't expect it any time soon...
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Are there any working block explorer for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Alguém acredita no potencial da CGA no médio e longo prazo ?    Huh Huh Huh Cool Cool Cool

Кoнeчнo, дopoгoй, кoнeчнo! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Yeah, so...

A new node in Ireland has been added to the CGA network at 52.211.157.41.

This is part of the Unobtanium community's sponsored node project, where a sponsor pays for an Unobtanium node and can then also select a 2nd coin they like to be added to the server.  This anonymous sponsor chose CGA. 

The node will be up through October 4, 2017.  We hope its a useful addition to your network.

Good luck to CGA from your friends at UNO.

Awesome! Thanks (anonymous)!

I really like the node program you guys got going. I will probably donate for another node once CGA gets through its "growing pains".
(I'll be adding the node to the source of the upcoming update)

I also set up a node recently (80.82.69.135)

I think the DNS seed is down (been looking into creating a new one) otherwise if you can't connect a (v2) wallet try adding these nodes in the conf

Code:
addnode=80.82.69.135
addnode=52.211.157.41
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=167.160.36.126
addnode=23.152.0.149

Thats great.  By the way, I had to stop the machine and restart it to apply a security rule, and so AWS changed the IP to
addnode=52.19.39.5. I HATE that about AWS.

Sorry about it. Shouldn't happen again.

New CGA node at 52.19.39.5

Spray and Pray
Yeah, so...

A new node in Ireland has been added to the CGA network at 52.211.157.41.

This is part of the Unobtanium community's sponsored node project, where a sponsor pays for an Unobtanium node and can then also select a 2nd coin they like to be added to the server.  This anonymous sponsor chose CGA. 

The node will be up through October 4, 2017.  We hope its a useful addition to your network.

Awesome! Thanks (anonymous)!

I really like the node program you guys got going. I will probably donate for another node once CGA gets through its "growing pains".
(I'll be adding the node to the source of the upcoming update)

I also set up a node recently (80.82.69.135)

I think the DNS seed is down (been looking into creating a new one) otherwise if you can't connect a (v2) wallet try adding these nodes in the conf

Code:
addnode=80.82.69.135
addnode=52.211.157.41
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=149.210.168.71
addnode=167.160.36.126
addnode=23.152.0.149
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Yeah, so...

A new node in Ireland has been added to the CGA network at

addnode=52.19.39.5

This is part of the Unobtanium community's sponsored node project, where a sponsor pays for an Unobtanium node and can then also select a 2nd coin they like to be added to the server.  This anonymous sponsor chose CGA.  

The node will be up through October 4, 2017.  We hope its a useful addition to your network.

Activity: 546
Activity: 546
CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) made a deal with YouTube. Paid membership system working with YouTube RED will no longer accept payment by CGA. YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki indicates the beginning of the study, he said the CGA will be added to the system within a few days. Regarding this issue, it said the official announcement will be made on weekdays. CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) officials, they said so they worked very hard. They update the Web page and other accounts, he said.

Shut up scammer, youre a newbie account

Get lost Scammer
Activity: 11
CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) made a deal with YouTube. Paid membership system working with YouTube RED will no longer accept payment by CGA. YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki indicates the beginning of the study, he said the CGA will be added to the system within a few days. Regarding this issue, it said the official announcement will be made on weekdays. CGA (Cryptographic Anomaly) officials, they said so they worked very hard. They update the Web page and other accounts, he said.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
totally a SCAM Roll Eyes

it looks like a pump and dump..but it is not a scam
Pages:
Jump to: