Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 10. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How many CGA are in circulation?

A little under 111,500

Activity: 19
How many CGA are in circulation?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
great all coins swapped to v2 thanks

i can't vote (newbie?) but i would not sell too much, because the demand seems actually quite low,
but that is also the reason why a multipool is a good idea. Maybe sell a part now and some parts later,
so the development team will have some money for projects, bounties or giveaways.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
The swap site has been shut down and our total unclaimed coins comes out to 16091.47148838 CGA

Right now it looks overwhelmingly in favor of selling some to get a MP so make sure your voting if you want your voice heard

Any chance we could sell some and destroy some?  Concerned that we shouldn't sell a lot and crash the price.

On reflection i'm not sure that is a good idea, money supply is so low that we need as many in circulation as possible. Just sell cautiously.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
The swap site has been shut down and our total unclaimed coins comes out to 16091.47148838 CGA

Right now it looks overwhelmingly in favor of selling some to get a MP so make sure your voting if you want your voice heard

Any chance we could sell some and destroy some?  Concerned that we shouldn't sell a lot and crash the price.
Activity: 56

Activity: 15
All good now.
Deposit arrived at new location!

Thanks again everyone.

Well done. I have finished mining V1. Nothing but dust here. I'd say the swap is done. Smiley

I would think so - I'm about as slack-ish as slackers get!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
All good now.

Thanks again everyone.

Well done. I have finished mining V1. Nothing but dust here. I'd say the swap is done. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
All good now.

Thanks again everyone.
Good to hear   Grin
All good now.

Thanks again everyone.
Okay V1 now synced and waiting on confirmations for deposit to V2 address - 0 of 6 confirmations currently.

Will this take a while?
16 weeks to go - has been at 16 for a while now - fingers crossed!
Click Help at the top and "debug widow" and make sure your "current number of blocks" is moving

If its stopped close the wallet and reopen it
15 weeks now, just have 1 active connection to the CGA network - that might explain why it is so slow.
Current number of block is slowly changing, I think.
Give it time.  Don't worry we wont shut don the site till your 5 blocks from being done...   JK

Well keep it up till you get your coins traded in

That is re-assuring!

Thanks!
Click Help at the top and "debug widow" and make sure your "current number of blocks" is moving

15 weeks now, just have 1 active connection to the CGA network - that might explain why it is so slow.
Give it time.  Don't worry we wont shut don the site till your 5 blocks from being done...   JK

Well keep it up till you get your coins traded in

Yes I'm good - I'll use my old machine for now.
Sync has been very slow!

But thank you guys for working with me thorough all of this!
Okay, got home and then downloaded the V1 client from https://github.com/CryptographicAnomaly/CGA-Binaries/blob/master/CryptographicAnomaly_v1.zip.
On running the client it says - No Block source!

Anyone still around? Please help.

Thanks!

Your not getting any connections?

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

I do not see a conf file, I'm looking at my CGA folder in AppData/Roaming

I can add a new conf file, what name does it need to have and where does it need to go.

Thank you again for the help!

filename needs to say cryptographicanomaly.conf and this needs to be in your CGA roaming folder

contents of the file are:

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

I have a new machine up and running, just downloaded the V1 file from link above and the folder in Roaming does not have a conf file.
I just checked the old machine, I'm able to connect from there, now syncing - 20 weeks to go.

Now I'l get the V2 file and get ready to sync it up too in preparation for the swap.

Thanks again.

So your good then?  You have to create the conf file.  make a notepad file and rename it to cryptographicanomaly.conf and put those 2 lines in there.
Okay, got home and then downloaded the V1 client from https://github.com/CryptographicAnomaly/CGA-Binaries/blob/master/CryptographicAnomaly_v1.zip.

Thanks!

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

I can add a new conf file, what name does it need to have and where does it need to go.

filename needs to say cryptographicanomaly.conf and this needs to be in your CGA roaming folder

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

I have a new machine up and running, just downloaded the V1 file from link above and the folder in Roaming does not have a conf file.
I just checked the old machine, I'm able to connect from there, now syncing - 20 weeks to go.

Now I'l get the V2 file and get ready to sync it up too in preparation for the swap.

Thanks again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

Thanks!

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51

connect=192.99.37.224
connect=107.170.166.51
Pages:
Jump to: