Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE! - page 8. (Read 328912 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys, we've not been using CGA for a while, so I downloaded CGA2 replaced the wallet.dat file and let it sync for the past week. It has processed 80965 blocks but seems to be stuck. Our CGA are showing up in the unconfirmed section and the balance is showing 0.00. Am I doing something wrong here or will it eventually sync and (re)confirm the coin we have mined?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Spray and Pray
I would like to propose that we move CGA to DGC (Digitalcoin) code. It is based on Bitcoin core and supports 3 algos.

Think about it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I must say CGA v2 is rock solid stable. Good job devs. No forks or new versions needed. They even got us a multipool, but what happened to the community? It's a ghost town in here.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
40952.8329585 CGA or 29% of total coins is for sale at polo.
140,569.822909 CGA total in circulation.

Take the info as you see fit.
Activity: 322
Spray and Pray
Howdy all, how are the seed nodes doing, trying to sync but stuck on block 62801.

Edit: using the 2 nodes listed in the OP

Edit2: Nevermind, just slow blocks
@halofirebtc
I got a chance to have a chat with the game dev.  At this point we are going to be included in Monitor and he said he'll see where it goes from there.  I offered him our help if he needs it and told him if we make it in the game we have a bounty set aside for him so I guess time will tell.  
I'm optimistic though after our chat.   Grin

Wow! Actually surprised you got through to him. Thanks for the effort, although this still isn't promising as a plethora of coins are in the Monitor. Not holding my breath but at least you made contact. Thank you.

Here's the Monitor coins, from http://www.1billionhex.net/monitor-a-brief-overview/

There are four basic types of coin used in The Crypto Void and Monitor:

--    Private coins:
    Many aspects of the game engine will be controlled by a series of secured and private coin networks and blockchains. These will not be generally used in The Crypto Void in any kind of visible way. They will not be made available for public trade outside of Monitor and TCV. Their purpose is to distribute data between game and Monitor clients in a reliable way. They will not be exchangeable for other coins.
--  In-game only coins:
    Some coins will be launched specifically for use in Monitor and TCV. These will act exactly like normal (public) coins and the vast majority of them may be traded in-game. They will also be exchangeable for other coins (both in-game and public) from within the game itself as part of the trading game modules. They will not be available on public exchanges or pools.
--    Public coins:
    Just like any other coin but included in the game.
--    Non-game coins:
    To make the system more useful to users, a range of public coins will be available in Monitor which are not a part of The Crypto Void. Only coins that comply with a list of specific requirements will be added to Monitor (more details of that will be given a separate page on this site).
Activity: 252
I got a chance to have a chat with the game dev.  At this point we are going to be included in Monitor and he said he'll see where it goes from there.  I offered him our help if he needs it and told him if we make it in the game we have a bounty set aside for him so I guess time will tell. 
I'm optimistic though after our chat.   Grin
Activity: 56
I know i am very late but I have compiled a osx wallet for mac users.

Enjoy Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!aAoRgCQD!FVdjp1D5EeeAhOnoqvdLw8SFbBHa4ueQEl_ekrE9h-o

Donations : aSuxozT9utUXdhr5xLBQTUcisDwkPbbyFU

Thanks!!!  Added to the OP
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
I know i am very late but I have compiled a osx wallet for mac users.

Enjoy Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!aAoRgCQD!FVdjp1D5EeeAhOnoqvdLw8SFbBHa4ueQEl_ekrE9h-o

Donations : aSuxozT9utUXdhr5xLBQTUcisDwkPbbyFU
Yes I have some.
google translator.
Shoot me a PM.  I'll see what we can do.
Activity: 2
Yes I have some.
google translator.
Good day, I would give my opinion on "Unclaimed coins". Not many people know of the change they spent watt, dollar or bitcoin. they spent time and money. are the rightful owners and not the developer. I could not change my. the exchange term should last until the whole exchange. or perhaps only another blow on other people's money! I do not speak your language.
google translator.
Do you have old CGA that needs to be traded in?
Activity: 2
 Good day, I would give my opinion on "Unclaimed coins". Not many people know of the change they spent watt, dollar or bitcoin. they spent time and money. are the rightful owners and not the developer. I could not change my. the exchange term should last until the whole exchange. or perhaps only another blow on other people's money! I do not speak your language.
google translator.
@halofirebtc
Ask S4w3doff. He's the only one with contact info that I know of.
where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
Whole buncha nothing...  Sad

exactly, so what's the plan?

What would you like to see?

Something, haha. What was the purpose of DIEM fixing CGA if we're all just going to sit on our hands? The coin has the foundation to build from. Time has proven that V2 is stable and fork-free. Do you have any plans for the coin or is it up to the community to figure it out? No problem either way, but let's all get on the same page instead of leaving everything up in the air or directionless like I feel things are now.

I doubt 1billionhex will use CGA, it hasn't been in the OP here, nor is Noble talking about anything "CGA" at this point. So where do we go from here?

I'm not really sure what to do with the coin to be honest.  I would love to get ideas from the community.  It looks like the vote as definitely gone in favor of destroying the unclaimed coins but I'm not going to destroy them until I can get in touch with 1billionhex in case I can use those coins to bribe our way into his game.

Perfect!!! Smiley Everyone should try to contact Noble and blow up his twitter, blog, website, whatever. Drop him a little message wherever and tell him CGA is available again. Show Noble CGA is alive and kicking. I know mostly everyone who mined CGA was depending on Noble, then came the forking. It's fucked up that he just changed his mind like that without even telling anyone. When was the last time anyone spoke to him?
Do you know how to get in touch with him?  I'll drop him a line.
@halofirebtc
where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

Something, haha. What was the purpose of DIEM fixing CGA if we're all just going to sit on our hands? The coin has the foundation to build from. Time has proven that V2 is stable and fork-free. Do you have any plans for the coin or is it up to the community to figure it out? No problem either way, but let's all get on the same page instead of leaving everything up in the air or directionless like I feel things are now.

I doubt 1billionhex will use CGA, it hasn't been in the OP here, nor is Noble talking about anything "CGA" at this point. So where do we go from here?

I'm not really sure what to do with the coin to be honest.  I would love to get ideas from the community.  It looks like the vote as definitely gone in favor of destroying the unclaimed coins but I'm not going to destroy them until I can get in touch with 1billionhex in case I can use those coins to bribe our way into his game.

Perfect!!! Smiley Everyone should try to contact Noble and blow up his twitter, blog, website, whatever. Drop him a little message wherever and tell him CGA is available again. Show Noble CGA is alive and kicking. I know mostly everyone who mined CGA was depending on Noble, then came the forking. It's fucked up that he just changed his mind like that without even telling anyone. When was the last time anyone spoke to him?
where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

@halofirebtc
where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
Whole buncha nothing...  Sad

@halofirebtc
where everybody?